Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:38 pm
*sets the paperwork aside, finishes her smoothie, and leans back in the chair, closing her eyes*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:47 pm
*feeling the first drops of rain on her skin, Kits opens her eyes* Uh-oh. I'd better get home. *hurries out of Aqua Springs, but still gets completely soaked by the time she gets home* stressed  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cirno Thunder Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:35 am
((Is it possible to get a personal pool or something? This Cirno is electrical and putting her with other people would be the same as throwing a live generator with exposed wires in the water, except she's an almost limitless source of electricity and would not short out.))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:31 pm
((Hmmm... well, she could go in one of the hot tubs, or request to have a separate pool built. The NPC staff will pass messages along to Amy and Kits.))  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

iggies

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:44 pm
((*Peeks by in spirit form* will try to read more later. Looks good so far.... *fades back into the darkness*))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:32 pm
((Thanks, iggies! Hope we see you here again soon!))  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:18 pm
{{Hopefully see you again very soon, iggies, and when Amy and/or Kits is here, too! Lots of fun! XD}}

Amy walked into AS with both Thistle, who was pink once again, and Velcore. She talked with some of her various staff members and got updates and also gave them some brief stories from her vacation.

Velcore and Thistle went and got some massages at the pet area while Amy went to go speak with Jessi at the information desk. She went into more detail with Jessi about her vacation, but she didn't go into the private or intimate details, obviously.

When Jessi said she liked Amy's necklace, Amy smiled brightly and held it closer to her. She told her it was from Karrie and that he had made it with her in mind.

Jessi smiled brightly and lightly shook her head. "Seriously? Wow... That is really beautiful. Karrie did a great job. You're so lucky, Amy."

Amy smiled and blushed slightly as she nodded. "No kidding. He's pretty amazing."

She continued to talk with Jessi for awhile and then took Velcore and Amy to get some treats from the pet food area.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:28 pm
One of the staff members came over to Amy when she was outside and gave her the message Ryzan had left for her.

When Amy heard it, she nodded. "Alright. Thank you very much, James. I'll make sure to get ahold of him again and let him know I'm back."

She was happy and relieved to hear that Ryzan had gotten back to her. She wasn't sure that she still needed to speak with him about what she wanted to originally, but she felt like she should still talk with him. He might be able to give her some advice, and she wanted to show him Aqua Springs. She thought he might like a water park. He'd probably either really like it or really hate it.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:20 pm
Amy caught up on most things and then went to Karrie's house with Velcore and Thistle. Velcore and Thistle looked very relaxed and happy after their massage and pet snacks.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:24 pm
-comes in with an electrical hazard warning sign-

Hello, I would like to use one of the hot tubs. I would also like to ask that nobody else join me, as I am an electrical hazard in water or when wet.

Certainly ma'am, right this way.

Thank you.  

Cirno Thunder Fairy

Cirno Thunder Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:08 pm
-gets let to a hot tub room, and puts up the warning sign before getting in the water-  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:33 pm
-gets out, and takes time to carefully dry off before leaving-  

Cirno Thunder Fairy

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:05 pm
{{lol! I love it. I can so imagine steam coming from the hot tub, too. XD}}  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:30 pm
*walks into Aqua Springs, without any pets for once, but with her drawing supplies. She sits on one of the lounge chairs and starts setting up to work on a drawing*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:04 pm
A man came into Aqua Springs looking a little lost. He was looking around but not moving from his spot at the entrance building's door. He had simple jeans on and a brown striped polo shirt on.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games