Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Ravenclaw Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 11:37 am
User Image
Keep holding on
'Cause you know we'll make it through, we'll make it through
Just stay strong
'Cause you know I'm here for you, I'm here for you

User Image

Rick looked up across the table as he noticed a girl sit across from him. He frowned as she asked him if anything was wrong. Was he that transparent? Apparently, since she did make a comment about it. He sighed. "Oh, I'm fine. Just didn't see someone on the train or carriage ride. I hope she's all right." He smiled a bit, though the expression was half-hearted. "So, erm, how are you doing? Actually, I'm Rick. What's your name?" Oh yeah, that went smoothly. He suddenly felt the urge to hide. Yeah, why couldn't he go back to being ignored again?

----------------------------------
State: Awkward
OOC: ...

There's nothing you could say
Nothing you could do
There's no other way when it comes to the truth
So keep holding on

shabatha

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 11:54 am
User Image
☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽Shayna Aileen Snow☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽

I knew you were trouble when you walked in,
So shame on me now,
Flew me to places I've never been,
Now I'm lying on the cold hard ground.

I am Twelve years old, a Second Year Ravenclaw student. I am a half-blood standing with Richard at the Ravenclaw table and wondering Hmm..

User Image

Shayna was happy that he had decided to answer her. She nodded."I'm Shayna, nice to meet you. I'm alright I suppose. Would you like me to help look for her?" She asked hoping that maybe she could help him feel better. That would be a good start. She wondered who it was that he couldn't find.

(O.o.C.)

User Image

I want to Scream and Shout,
And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

Diamond_Wales

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 12:04 pm
User Image
Keep holding on
Just stay strong
'Cause you know I'm here for you, I'm here for you

User Image

Rick shook his head. "Nah, she's probably somewhere in Gryffindor tower now that I think of it. I think I'm just thinking too much about it is all." Now wasn't that an understatement. Considering all that he'd been through, he almost expected all of his friends to run into the same kind of trouble. He doubted it seriously. "You're a second year, right? What do you think of Hogwarts so far?" He didn't remember Shayna being sorted into the house, but he had run out of the sorting last year.

State: Awkward
OOC: ...

There's nothing you could say
Nothing you could do
There's no other way when it comes to the truth
So keep holding on

shabatha

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 2:01 pm
User Image

So shame on me now,

I am Twelve years old, a Second Year Ravenclaw student. I am a half-blood standing with Richard at the Ravenclaw table and wondering Hmm..

User Image

Shayna happily bobbed her head up and down."I'm very much enjoying Hogwarts. There is just so much here! What about you? What year are you? Are you enjoying your time here at Hogwarts?" She asked enjoying the conversation. She normally wasn't so social but she was trying to become more social. And She definitely liked being so social.

(O.o.C.)

User Image

And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

Diamond_Wales

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Xistund

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 3:22 pm
User Image-----------------
User Image

You got me so wild, how can I ever deny?

Rufus looked a bit in thought. He did not need to head out every night so he could stay a bit longer."Ok I'll stay a bit in the night as well so we can have a match or two. But I may not have time to some nights." He said hoping she did not go more into it. He rather not talk about his reasons and he would rather not lie but he would if he had to.

You got me so high, So high I cannot feel the fire.

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 11:21 am
User ImageUser Image
You can't quit until you ҭгұ. You can't live until you ∂ιε.☭ 
You can't learn to tell theҭгยҭђ, until you learn to ℓιε.☭ 
-------------------------------------①. . . ②. . . ③. . . ☭

Gracie nodded her head. "Well yeah... we don't have to have meetings every night anyways. I'll have to be spending some nights mak...." She trailed off awkwardly. She had been about to say she'd have to spend some nights making up classes. She swallowed and looked down at her empty plate, trying to think of a way to cover up her blunder.

I know some things that you ∂øи'τ. I've done things that you ωøи'τ.☭ 
There's nothing like a trail of вℓøø∂to find your way back нøмε.☭ 
-------------------------------------③. . . ②. . . ①. . . ☭

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 8:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Shina Kiremono~Fifth Year~Ravenclaw Prefect and Seeker

User Image

Shina watched the sorting with interest, nodding when her little sister was sorted into Hufflepuff. That house would look after Corabell. Speaking of little girls, there were nearly a half-dozen sorted into Ravenclaw, along with a lone boy. Most seemed to already be settling in and striking up conversation.

Shina absently tapped the heels of her shoes, charmed to absurd new heights, against the flagstones for a moment. At least without them she was (finally) an inch or two taller than this year's crop of firsties. Still, the extra inches would be good when she led the new students to their common room. Picking up her goblet, she took a sip of the pumpkin juice within it.

User Image
((OOC: ... ))

Wearing | Animagus Form

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 4:22 am
User Image

[First Year][Ravenclaw][Pureblood]

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Step to the farthest side of my dreams
Be careful of what you might see...

On my own, castaway
Trapped and caught in between...

Darkened skies, tidal waves
But I am
moving on...

███████ ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████

"I remember reading Voyages with Vampires with my mother once. The Wandering with Werewolves frightened me to bits." Otto said, shuddering slightly at the mention of the word werewolves. She had very much a strong childhood fear with such creatures and her once perky disposition turned frightful for seconds, as she shook her head slightly. She hopes she doesn't get to meet one anytime soon, or ever in her life. "What about Muggle Authors? Thanks to my nanny, most of my readings were classics from the Muggles. They really have a lot of imagination. " Otto continued, her bothered expression from earlier disappearing completely and turning again to her cheery self. "Sherlock Homes is my favorite. He is very intelligent, his mind is like an encyclopedia!" Her eyes lit up and her face was filled with awe, thinking about the fictional character.

OOC: Sorry for the delayed post my friend, real life happened. sweatdrop (Finals and laptop breaking down on me)

████████████████████████

[MOOD: From cheery to bothered to cheery again. ]
[LOCATION: Ravenclaw Table ]
[COMPANY: Ravenclaws, talking to James and Akira Machlachlan]
[Now Playing On Headphones: Cousins by Vampire Weekend ]

Violet the Maestro

Sumimachine

Distinct Vampire

6,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Nanashi Kage Enjeru

Skilled Camper

23,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 12:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Shina Kiremono~Fifth Year~Ravenclaw Prefect and Seeker

User Image

Well, the feast was done, time to lead her first years to the common room. Standing, Shina tapped a glass with her fork. "Ravenclaw first years!" she called clearly over the table. "I am Shina Kiremono, fifth year Prefect. Please come with me, we are heading to our common room now. I suggest paying attention to our route, you will be traveling it often. Now, follow me." After looking at each of the six new first years to make sure they had heard her, Shina turned, and began leading them to the Antechamber.

Exit to The Antechamber

Pale Mist
Rawwk N Rawwr
phoenixfeather1007
heather030595
nathan122394
The Dark Closet Rebellion

User Image
((OOC: ... ))

Wearing | Animagus Form

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 1:48 pm
User ImageUser Image

Chance Carlson ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
✦ Third Year ✦ Ravenclaw ✦ Beater ✦

My family is my strength and my weakness.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Cecille Carlson
✧ First Year ✧ Ravenclaw ✧ Blind ✧

User Image

The Sorting Hat's voice filled Chance's ears as his sister's house was announced. Thank Merlin, she was a Ravenclaw! He didn't hesitate to run up to the front of the Hall, pushing through the crowd of first year's until he reached his sister. "Come on, Sis. Let's go sit down together." he said to her. The small girl smiled at her brother and took his hand. The two of them walked, hand in hand, to the Ravenclaw table. Cecille's robes changed then, to her house colors, blue and bronze decorating the pale girl.

The two of them sat together, ignoring the stares of some students. "Is she blind?" "Her hair is super white, while his is freakishly red. And they're related, or something?" Chance glared at anyone that glanced their way as he gripped his sister's hand tighter and tighter. "Chance, I can't feel my hand." Cecille squeaked. The older boy instantly softened his grasp. "Sorry, Sis." As the food appeared, the two of them ate, chatting about the school year to come.

Soon, the feast was over, and the prefects were calling for the first year's to follow them to the Common Room. Uh oh. Chance hadn't thought about how that would go. In fact, he had completely forgotten about that journey through the castle. "Come on, Sis. We need to hurry." he said, standing and tugging Cecille up with him. The tiny girl grasped her cane and began tapping it against the ground as her brother led her away to some unknown location.

~Exit to Antechamber~

User Image

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Sumimachine

Distinct Vampire

6,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 10:44 pm
User Image

[First Year][Ravenclaw][Pureblood]

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Step to the farthest side of my dreams
Be careful of what you might see...

On my own, castaway
Trapped and caught in between...

Darkened skies, tidal waves
But I am
moving on...

███████ ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████ ███████

Hearing the call for the first years, Otto's head slowly turned to the direction of an young girl older than her. She mentioned she was a Prefect of sorts and told the first years to come with her. Taking another croissant for the road, Otto slowly stood from the table and turned to her former companions. "Well, I guess I have to go now, but it was really nice talking to you guys. Hope we'll get to meet each other again soon." She smiled and gave a small nod before heading off with the other first years.

[EXITS TO ANTECHAMBER]

OOC:

████████████████████████

[MOOD: Cheery and distracted once more. ]
[LOCATION: Ravenclaw Table, leaving to Antechamber ]
[COMPANY: Ravenclaws and Prefect]
[Now Playing On Headphones: Too Young by Phoenix ]

Violet the Maestro

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:59 am
User Image

After all this has ραṡṡε∂, I still will гє๓คเภ 
After I've cried my ℓαṡτ, there'll be ๒єคยҭұ from pain 
And though I can't
υи∂εяṡταи∂ why this ђคקקєภє๔ 
I ќиøω that I will when I look back ร๏๓є๔คұ

Verily wasn't sure how she felt about the year. Erik gone, Darius and her barely speaking except when forced too, her sister's issues with Cam, honestly it just hadn't been the best year. She sighed and took a seat. How had she lost everything so quickly and easily? Chewing on her lip, she glanced up and trained her eyes on the Slytherin table, waiting for him to show up. She wished she wasn't such an awkward person. Maybe then she could at least fix their friendship.

OOC: …

Here I am at the єภ๔ of me. Tryin' to hold to what I can't ṡεε  
I forgot how to ђ๏קє. This night's been so ℓøиģ 
I cling to Your קг๏๓เรє. There will be a ∂αωи 
Though it won't be ҭ๏ค๔ұ, someday I'll нøρε again

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:17 am
User Image

So shame on me now,

I am Twelve years old, a Second Year Reserve Seeker and a Ravenclaw student. I am a half-blood standing with Verily at the Ravenclaw Table and wondering I hope everything is okay....

User Image

Shayna happily entered the Great hall and made her way to the Ravenclaw table for the end of the year. She noticed she was quite early since there was only one person at the table so she sat infront of her."Hiya Verily! What's wrong? You look down in the dumps..."She said curious if maybe she could help. She only barely knew the girls name because they were on the Quidditch team... But that was really all she knew...

(O.o.C.)

User Image

User Image

And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

Sapphire The Owl

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:29 am
User ImageUser Image
You can't quit until you ҭгұ. You can't live until you ∂ιε.☭ 
You can't learn to tell theҭгยҭђ, until you learn to ℓιε.☭ 
-------------------------------------①. . . ②. . . ③. . . ☭

Gracie walked silently into the Great Hall. Her feet didn't make a sound, but they never did now, not unless she wanted them too. She was going home this year. She had decided that much. How she was going to tell her uncle about herself she hadn't a clue, but Dominic was right it had to be done. She gulped and walked towards the Ravenclaw table, pushing those thoughts from her mind. She would think on it later. As she walked towards the far end of the table, she passed by her cousin and paused. Gently she touched the girl's shoulder. "Love you." She muttered, before continuing on her way. She felt like she hadn't said that in forever. Not since her parents were murdered. It had been such a long time, and yet it almost felt like just yesterday she had been running from her house, trying to save her own life.... and here she was... dead. No heartbeat, no aging, just her. Weird how things worked out like that.

I know some things that you ∂øи'τ. I've done things that you ωøи'τ.☭ 
There's nothing like a trail of вℓøø∂to find your way back нøмε.☭ 
-------------------------------------③. . . ②. . . ①. . . ☭

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:52 pm
User ImageUser Image

Chance Carlson ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
✦ Third Year ✦ Ravenclaw ✦ Beater ✦

My family is my strength and my weakness.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Cecille Carlson
✧ First Year ✧ Ravenclaw ✧ Blind ✧

User Image

"Come on, Chancey! We need to get good seats so we can eat! Come on!" Chance sighed as his sister tugged on his arm. She was so anxious to be here, in the Great Hall, whereas he would rather die in a hole somewhere than be among these people. They didn't understand him, the members of Ravenclaw. Granted, he didn't understand them either, or why he was even put into that house in the first place. 'Because Cecille was meant to be here. That's why I'm here.' The boy sighed again, and lead the pale girl into the Hall. He looked to the Slytherin table where Jaslyn sat alone. He wanted nothing more than to run there, sit with her, and keep her company. Was she as lonely in her house as he was in his?

"Alright, CiCi. Let's sit here. The feast will start soon enough, but we'll have to wait a little bit, okay?" The redhead sat his sister down and took his place at her side. "Okay, but I'm really hungry." she said. Chance pet her hair with a gentle hand. He still had to tell her... so much. Jaslyn, Charm, even dad... He'd save that last one for later. "Cecille? There's some things I have to tell you..." Cecille nodded, awaiting her brother's voice to continue.

"I didn't tell you this earlier, because I was afraid you would get upset... Charm is... She's dead, Sis. She was just a common rat, and they don't live long... She passed away last summer... I'm sorry I didn't tell you before." Chance frowned, disappointed in himself. Cecille only shook her head. "And you thought I wouldn't find out, Brother? It's kind of hard not to notice the lack of a squeaky wheel in your bedroom, even from downstairs." The girl smiled into nothing, and the boy only blinked at her. She knew this entire time... and he had been stressing about telling her? He sighed. "There's another thing I've kept from you..." Did she figure this one out too? Sometimes, his sister's intelligence astounded him.

"Well, uhh... It's about me and Jaslyn... We're, uhh... We're dating now." Chance felt his face warm up at his words. It was one thing to think it, but another to say it out loud. He and Jaslyn were dating. Cecille's smile grew into a wide grin, and she wrapped her brother's arm in a tight hug. "That's great, Chancey! I'm so happy for you!" she squealed. The redhead's eyes widened as he glanced around the Ravenclaw table. Hopefully no one heard his sister's shrieks... though he really doubted that...

User Image

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games