Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Staff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 12:50 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

$Bréanainn Cian Conri$
Charm's Professor(4-7)||Former Gryffindor||Former Quidditch Player

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

"I guess," he said to her, not really knowing what to say on the matter at all. It was true that during his younger years that he was extremely cautious for whatever reason. He never knew why, but he was. And despite his arrogance he exuded at times, he got nervous around some of them. He didn't know why this happened, but it did. It seemed to happen to a lot of people, but one wouldn't think, judging by the personality of the professor, that he would ever get nervous. Just because he had showed extreme confidence in everything he did...not matter what it was. It was a blessing and a curse at the same time, because it made him impulsive, but it also destroyed any indecisiveness that he might have had.

Their conversation moved forward however, moving to the boy that he talked about before...Jeremy Long, the boy who always was a performance. He was extremely fun to watch. Taking a sip of the water he had in front of him, he looked back over at Christina. "I've actually t'ought about your class. I know t'at it will never happen, but I was wonderin' what you t'ink of t'e t'ought t'at maybe your class became required. I know I sure as he** could've used it on t'e pitch when I got hurt. Yes, some may view it as borin', but I really t'ink t'at it is necessary in life to know it. Like I said, I've could've used it countless times, but had to resort to different, come-from-my-own-head remedies," he said to her, laughing at that. He could come up with some stupid ones too. He had quite a bit of stories on that one, but he would save those for another day. She would probably love to hear them though.

Then she got on David and spoke a lot of truths. The boy could've skipped easily. He was sure of that, but he wasn't even sure Hogwarts did that sort of thing. He probably could've taken his owls as a third or fourth year. The boy seemed like the type to have his head stuck in a book...that is, when he wasn't gallivanting around with Leonette Mitchell, which he has personally seen him with plenty of times, including during the sorting feast that day. He had no idea what the relationship was between those two, but then again, he made it a point to never get anywhere near the personal lives of his students, unless it just so happened to be his nephew, which he sometimes asked about, but never inquired too far into it. "She is a Hufflepuff? T'at's a little surprising to me. But I'm sure she'll be a nice character. I'm startin' to t'ink t'at is some kind of requirement for t'at house," he admitted, chuckling as he took a brief sip of his water again. He was starting to get extremely hungry and couldn't wait for the Sorting to end.

He let her talk when it came to Quidditch. He just nodded because really...everything she said yet again...was true. The game, although how much no Quidditch Player wanted to admit it...was extremely based on chance. A person's performance did play a vital role in it, but there was also times when chance outplayed the team itself. There was a time when he had seen a seeker somehow catch the snitch just by literally snatching at air jokingly. The game winner Bréanainn had just said he let in was because he was outstretched and completely overshot it, it bounced off the top of his head, off the inside of the hoop and in. All because he had thought they were going to win and didn't time it correctly.

He listened to her talk about herself and a smile found its way onto his face. "You are amazing...definitely," he said to her, cracking an even bigger smile as her eyes turned a vibrant green. He loved when her eyes turned that color for whatever reason. He just loved green eyes, but soon enough, after talking about Robin, they reverted back to blue, which granted, was nice, but that vibrant green really was intoxicating to him.

He was glad to here that the boy was doing alright...and because of this, a smile found its way back to him and then what she said next surprised him. She was seriously going to sit there for an hour and do that, surely that was interesting...and an offer he couldn't refuse. Plus, it would give him a chance of reminiscing on his younger days, which were a real bright spot for him. "I do not talk too much in class!" he said to her, laughing. Okay, maybe he did, but he tried not to. "But I will surely take you up on t'at offer." He smiled at her and even had a bigger reason to smile as the food began to appear. Steele had made his opening remarks and let them eat, which he couldn't wait for. He instantly dug into the food upon it appearing, making sure to follow some etiquette because he was with Christina. "Sorry, I haven't had any'ting to eat since breakfast."

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

OOC:
mc2

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2014 4:29 pm
User Image

User Image
                                              ╞════════════════════╕

Zachary crept into the Great Hall, silent and unseen as a shadow. Why had he come to this feast again? He could have spent the evening in his office, reading with a hot cup of tea. Well, that's what he had done with most of his free time during the school term... Okay, that's what he had done with all of his free time during the school term. He supposed that, for one night, he could try to not be a stick-in-the-mud. Taking a seat at the Staff Table, Zachary glanced around cautiously, then flipped open his latest copy of The Daily Prophet. Hopefully, this feast thing wouldn't take that long. The sooner the night was over, the sooner he would be home to his sweet Monika. He missed his daughter over the term, and hated the fact that he had to leave her at home with a cheap nanny (because let's face it, a professor's salary can't afford much). Well, he would be home soon enough, he figured. Until then, Zachary leaned back in the chair, finding interest in an article about the Ministry and Foreign Affairs.

╘════════════════════╡
MUGGLE STUDIES PROFESSOR xx
FORMER HUFFLEPUFF xxxxxx

Love of mine, some day you will die, but I'll be close behind. I'll follow you into the dark.
                                              No blinding light or tunnels to gates of white. Just our hands clasped so tight, waiting for the hint of a spark.
                                              If Heaven and Hell decide that they both are satisfied, illuminate the "No"'s on their vacancy signs.
                                              If there's no one beside you when your soul embarks, then I'll follow you into the dark.

x x

{ooc: open for interaction c:}

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:17 am
User Image

ᴄ ᴜ ʀ ʀ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʟ ʏ
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Single
                                                          Looking Distracted at the Staff Table with Zachary Evans
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Disoriented
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ Where did the year go...? ❞

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

But what is this, that I cant see? ✥ ✥ ✥xxx
                                                          With ice cold hands taking hold of me. ✥ ✥ ✥xxxxxx
                                                          When God is gone, and the devil takes hold, ✥ ✥ ✥xxxxxxxxx
                                                          Who'll have mercy on your soul? ✥ ✥ ✥xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceDrusilla made her way down to the Staff Table slowly, and with a fair bit of difficulty. For some reason, all of the portraits lining the castle walls were unusually talkative tonight. She supposed it might be because, after tomorrow, they would all be alone here, with no one but each other for company. Given how long most of them had resided in the castle, she imagined that they had long since grown tired of one another. Luckily, the Seer's normal trouble with time had proven helpful tonight; she'd actually begun making her way down from her tower rather earlier than necessary, and therefore ended up arriving at the Great Hall in excellent time. She settled in next to one of her fellow professors with a distant sort of smile, tilting her head and staring at him for a long moment. It took her several seconds to remember that she was being rude, causing the woman to blink and shake her head lightly. She offered what she hoped was a properly apologetic smile. "Terribly sorry, duck, I dunno where my mind went," she mused. After a pause, she recalled that she'd been trying to recall if she had ever gotten his name, but she was quite certain she hadn't. She had spent most of the start of term feast speaking with Jason Hill, and hadn't socialized much beyond that for the entire year. Hm. She was getting rather bad about that again. Needed to spend more time talking to her fellow staffmembers, if for no other reason than that they kept her at least marginally sane. "I'm Drusilla," she told the man, eyes clouding over. For the life of her, she couldn't recall his name, which she really ought to. Even if they hadn't spoken, they were both professors. But she didn't know most of the other professors names, even the ones who had been here longer than she. Another shake of her head; focus! She needed to focus! It wouldn't do for him to offer his name and her be too distracted to hear it, after all! But there was so much to be distracted by... No! Bad! No distractions! Hmph, she really had gotten bad, hadn't she? Perhaps she should have stayed in her chamber, if this is what she was going to be like tonight. Except no, that was bad, if she stayed in her chamber it would only get worse, she'd stay up all the night reading cards and searching the stars and all manner of other things that would slide her further along the slippery slope to insanity. At least when she arrived home, her cousin Cerise would be there. She wouldn't be alone like she was most Summers; she would have family with her. It should keep her from losing to much of her mind over the holiday... she hoped.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx✥ ✥ ✥ No wealth, no ruin, no silver, no gold;
                                                          xxxxxx✥ ✥ ✥ Nothing satisfies me but your soul.
                                                          xxxxxxxxx✥ ✥ ✥ Well, I am Death, none can excel.
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx✥ ✥ ✥ I'll open the door to Heaven or Hell.

User Image

(( OOC: ))

The Shiny Furret

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:04 am
User Image
                                                    I'm gonna take what's in front of me tonight
                                                    Sometimes you just gotta float
                                                    Sometimes the waves are gonna crash you to the shore, whoo
                                                    Sometimes the peace comes
                                                    And settles your soul
                                                    Sometimes the angers so strong
                                                    You just wanna lose control

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════
                                                    Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Hᴇᴀᴅᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ
                                                    ════════════════════════

Timothy walked up to the podium, his gaze already looking over the students gathered for the end of term feast. The school year certainly felt like it had flown by, especially considering that he was certain that some of the events over the year had done nothing to slow it down. Resting his hands on the podium, he gave the hall a brief smile and cleared his throat briefly before speaking.

"This year certainly feels as though it has flown by for everyone, hasn't it? And with the passing of the school year, we unfortunately must say farewell to some of our older students as they make their way into the world. We also have the opportunity of learning the standings in the cups as well, since most certainly I expect that there are students that cannot wait for the awarding of the cups." He looked over the tables before looking back to the students. "The house cup standings are thus. In fourth place, with 275 points, is Ravenclaw. Third place, with a total of 365 points, goes to Gryffindor. Second place, with a total of 395 points, goes to Hufflepuff. And finally, in first place with a total of 510 points as well as the Quidditch Cup, goes to Slytherin! Congratulations on your wins. Now, let us tuck in, enjoy the evening, and prepare for your trips back home for the summer."

════════════════════════

Thinking: Another year's gone...
                                                    OOC:

You know when the good times come
                                                    You know the bad gonna come too yeah
                                                    I don't know what to call it
                                                    But I'll just guess I'll call it

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:15 pm
User Image

User Image
                                              ╞════════════════════╕

Zachary scanned the newspaper, sighing in boredom. It was all the same old information, the same old stories, blah blah blah. Wasn't there anything else to inform the people about? Maybe something exciting or even something tragic, heaven forbid. Because he was done with it, the man folded up the paper and set it down beside him. It was then that he noticed a woman staring at him with just the slightest hint of a smile. He dared to make eye contact with her, staring her down awkwardly until she finally spoke to him, referring to him as "duck." Was he duck-like? He didn't think so, but maybe he was to others.

The woman introduced herself as Drusilla before her eyes got really cloudy and distant. "Umm... Hello, my name is Zachary. It's nice to meet you, Miss Drusilla," he said while watching the strange woman. He couldn't recall ever seeing her around the castle, but maybe they were always just headed in opposite directions or something. He wasn't even sure which class she taught. What if she wasn't a professor at all? What if she was just some local crazy lady that somehow wandered into the castle? "What is it that you teach again, Drusilla?" he asked as the Headmaster began his speech. When the speech was done and the feast appeared, Zachary quickly poured himself a cup of tea, to calm the nerves, of course.

╘════════════════════╡
MUGGLE STUDIES PROFESSOR xx
FORMER HUFFLEPUFF xxxxxx

Love of mine, some day you will die, but I'll be close behind. I'll follow you into the dark.
                                              No blinding light or tunnels to gates of white. Just our hands clasped so tight, waiting for the hint of a spark.
                                              If Heaven and Hell decide that they both are satisfied, illuminate the "No"'s on their vacancy signs.
                                              If there's no one beside you when your soul embarks, then I'll follow you into the dark.

x x

{ooc: emotion_yatta }

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:18 pm
User Image

ᴄ ᴜ ʀ ʀ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ ʟ ʏ
                                                          Single
                                                          Looking Distracted at the Staff Table with Zachary Evans
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Disoriented
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ Where did the year go...? ❞

But what is this, that I cant see? ✥ ✥ ✥xxx
                                                          With ice cold hands taking hold of me. ✥ ✥ ✥xxxxxx
                                                          When God is gone, and the devil takes hold, ✥ ✥ ✥xxxxxxxxx
                                                          Who'll have mercy on your soul? ✥ ✥ ✥xxxxxxxxxxxx

spaceDrusilla didn't noticed if she was making the man uncomfortable, but then, she rarely did. She didn't notice much of anything, actually, at least regarding the reactions other people had to her. She tittered in amusement when he referred to her as 'Miss,' having almost never been called such in her life. Her family, though old and supposedly noble, had been clinging to the scraps of their good name for the last three generations, and any society events they'd been invited to, Drusilla had been left to sit out of. Her mother couldn't stand to be seen out and about with the oddity that was her daughter, particularly not at anything even remotely resembling high society. Amused as she was, it took her a moment to realize he'd asked what she taught. "Oh, Divination, duck," she informed him. "And you?" It was curious that she didn't recall seeing him about much... at the table for meals, perhaps, a time or two, but she missed so many meals it was hard to say. Most nights she ended up heading down to the kitchens when she realized her stomach was growling, having long since missed out on the proper hour for supper. She was fairly certain that the House-Elves recognized her better than most of her fellow staff members, to say nothing of whatever students chose not to take her class. She was rarely seen out of her tower at anything resembling a reasonable hour. As the meal appeared before them after the Headmaster's speech, she happily helped herself to a small serving of stew and a couple rolls, still watching Zachery with curiosity.

xxx✥ ✥ ✥ No wealth, no ruin, no silver, no gold;
                                                          xxxxxx✥ ✥ ✥ Nothing satisfies me but your soul.
                                                          xxxxxxxxx✥ ✥ ✥ Well, I am Death, none can excel.
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx✥ ✥ ✥ I'll open the door to Heaven or Hell.

User Image

The Shiny Furret

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:30 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓵𝒆
                                                          Looking Distracted at the Staff Table with the Professors
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Accomplished
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Everyone made it in one piece... right? ❞

𝒜 𝓃 𝒹 𝒾 𝓃 𝓂 𝓎 𝓂 𝒾 𝓃 𝒹 ✥ ✥ ✥xxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          𝐼 𝒾 𝓂 𝒶 𝑔 𝒾 𝓃 𝑒 𝓈𝑜 𝓂 𝒶 𝓃 𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈 ✥ ✥ ✥xxxxxxxxx
                                                          𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒶 𝓇 𝑒 𝓃 ' 𝓉 𝓇 𝑒 𝒶 𝓁 𝓁 𝓎 𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓅𝑒𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 ✥ ✥ ✥xxxxxx
                                                          𝒜𝓃𝒹 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝓅𝓊𝓉 𝓂𝑒 𝒾 𝓃 𝓉 𝒽 𝑒 𝑔 𝓇 𝑜 𝓊 𝓃 𝒹 ✥ ✥ ✥xxx

spaceDrusilla arrived in the Great Hall late, but for once, she had a reason, she mused, smiling faintly to herself. She was quite certain that she'd done an at least acceptable job of escorting the first years from the station. At the very least, Pandora had not scowled at her and scolded her for an obvious mistake, so there was that. She was quite certain she hadn't lost anyone, and for once didn't feel like she'd forgotten something important, which was almost certainly a good sign, she reasoned. The Divination professor sank down into a chair with a faint, distracted smile on her face. She had been responsible! And not just for her lessons, she mused, which were really quite easy since she only had to remember to be there and stay relatively on track. No, she had escorted several children from point A to point B with no real trouble, aside from a few of them getting splashed. It hadn't been them horsing around, though, it had almost certainly been one of her mermaids, so that wasn't her fault in the least. Drusilla gave a happy little sigh, lacing her fingers and resting her chin on the cradle of them to watch the Sorting, head lolling back and forth. All the while, she hummed something under her breath, not anything recognizable or even on any real rhythm, just a faint, happy sort of hum. Tonight had been a rather good night.

xxx✥ ✥ ✥ 𝐼'𝓁𝓁 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓉 𝓅 𝑜 𝓊 𝓃 𝒹 𝒾 𝓃 𝑔 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓁 𝒾 𝒹
                                                          xxxxxx✥ ✥ ✥ 𝒮𝒶𝓎𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝐼 𝒽 𝒶 𝓋 𝑒 𝓃 ' 𝓉 𝒻 𝒾 𝓃 𝒾 𝓈 𝒽 𝑒 𝒹 𝓎𝑒𝓉
                                                          xxxxxxxxx✥ ✥ ✥ 𝐼 𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶 𝓉 𝒶 𝓉 𝓉 𝑜 𝑜 𝓉𝑜 𝑔 𝑒 𝓉
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx✥ ✥ ✥ 𝒯𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓈𝒶𝓎𝓈 𝐼'𝓂 𝓁 𝒾 𝓋 𝒾 𝓃 𝑔 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂 𝑜 𝓂 𝑒 𝓃 𝓉

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:59 pm
A sincere artist is not one who makes a
faithful attempt to put on to canvas
what is in front of him, but one who tries to create something
which is,in itself, a living thing.

User Image
User Image

Tanna was quickly starting to realize that clothes that might've fit the first month of her pregnancy were not going to fit the second or third month. She had planned on wearing just a simple skirt and blouse to the Welcome Feast but she could barely button the shirt over her slowly swelling breasts and her skirt felt uncomfortably constricting she had just decided upon a simple purple dress and some very stretchy tights. While she was just finishing up her third month her stomach apparently wasn't following the norm because instead of looking normal twelve weeks pregnant she was looking closer to twenty. Just before coming back to the school she had gone to the doctor to make sure her baby was growing properly when she and Joey received the shock that instead of one baby they were having two. She was doubly happy of course as well as triple terrified. One baby she could struggle with but two?! The artist had bought nearly every baby book at her disposal and was never seen without one in her hands. Even now as she walked into the Great Hall and took a seat next to the resident seer she had a copy of myths and truths about pregnancies. Tanna gave Drusilla a grin noting that they were one of the firsts to the table which was rather surprising since she knew the other woman could be rather spacey. But in a good way. "Good evening Dru, how are you and how was your summer?" she asked putting aside her book finding it rude to read in front of people.
Cara MiaKitty

[Wearing Welcome Feast] [With: Drusilla] [Where: Great Hall~Staff Table] [Feeling: Only slightly terrified] [Thinking: First trimester almost done] [OOC:]

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 11:35 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ♥ grαчsσn pσwєll ♥
                                                          Looking Lovely at the Staff Table with Tanna and Drusilla
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Exasperated
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Dammit, Grayson... ❞

thє rαín ís f α l l í n ' σn mч wíndσwpαnєs დ დ დxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          вut wє αrє h í d í n g ín α s α f є r p l α c є დ დ დxxxxxxxxx
                                                          undєr cσvєrs stαчíng d r ч αnd w α r m დ დ დxxxxxx
                                                          чσu gívє mє f є є l í n g s thαt í α d σ r є დ დ დxxx

spaceAmata was unsurprised when she arrived in the Great Hall and saw that the Staff Table was as of yet still relatively empty. The blonde took a seat next to Tanna, offering the woman a smile and a small wave to Drusilla sitting next to her. "Evening, Tanna! Drusilla! How are you both?" she asked. The former Gryffindor eyed the Seer with interest, surprised that she was already seated at the table, given that she'd been the one saddled with the task of collecting the first years from the train station this year. Amata had briefly considered volunteering to make the trip when Professor Steele had mentioned that the usual person was unable to do it this year, but Drusilla had piped up that she'd be happy to, and had seemed rather excited at the prospect. Amata hadn't been able to bring herself to offer instead, figuring that she was a fair bit more responsible than the brunette. Also, she hadn't been able to deny how funny the thought of it was. Drusilla wasn't known for being particularly observant. But, she'd never proven herself particularly unreliable, so there was that. She did wonder briefly if the woman had remembered to actually go get the students, but the sorting began shortly, so obviously someone had done it.

spaceAmata frowned ever so slightly as she watched the Sorting, spotting Grayson's cousin among the first years. She'd forgotten all about that until just now, but, she could be forgiven for doing so. She wasn't the boy's legal guardian, after all. Grayson, on the other hand... The man was rather conspicuously absent, much to her chagrin. She sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose and shaking her head lightly, not sure whether she wanted to laugh, or slap him upside his head. No doubt he was in his room with his nose stuck in a book, or looking over some artifact he'd been sent by a colleague, something distracting that was keeping him from remembering to bloody be on time for the sorting. Normally, she didn't think it would matter if he were there or not, but his cousin was a first year, after all! And the child had recently lost his parents, he had to be under all sorts of strain, and it would probably be nice for some acknowledgement that someone actually cared about him! Especially with the way Grayson's parents, who, really, logically should have been the ones to look after the boy, had essentially shunted him off towards their son. Because it would be 'good for him.' Hmph. Ridiculous reasoning aside, it still seemed like it would make a child feel unwanted, which was simply unacceptable. Look at what had happened with Kenny! Slap him, she decided then, right upside his thick bloody skull. Honestly.

xxxდ დ დ ít stαrts ín mч t σ є s, mαkєs mє c r í n k l є mч n σ s є
                                                          xxxxxxდ დ დ w h є r є v є r ít gσєs, í α l w α ч s knσw
                                                          xxxxxxxxxდ დ დ thαt чσu mαkє mє s m í l є, plєαsє s t α ч fσr α w h í l є
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxდ დ დ just t α k є чσur t í m є , w h є r є v є r чσu gσ

User Image

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:14 pm
User Image
Sophie Taylor Dechering
Arithmancy Professor of Hogwarts

+ Born in Georgia, U.S.A. on March 25, 2003
+ Wand: Supple, with a knobby shaft, 10 7/8 inches, Osage Orange, Dragon Heart String
+ Former Coyote Member at the Salem Institute of Witchfract and Wizardry
+ Dressed: Casually

Currently it is: Academic Year of 2028-2029xxx

Sophie in many ways was dreading being a professor at Hogwarts. Of course she was looking forward to it and worked out the technicalities of monthly difficulties with Jason Hill which was probably the most problematic since she most definitely did not belong to his pack or anyone else's for that matter, but then there was her sister Christina Dechering, the healing professor. Sophie trusted Chrissy in healing and to be professional in class, but that by no means did not mean that Sophie's metamorphagus sister wasn't obnoxious to say the least. And then she was dating-or whatever she wanted to call it, 'exclusive friends with benefits' perhaps-with one of the professors here. She was absolutely positive if her sister found a guy to keep her entertained as long as it had been the guy had to be at least half as obnoxious and annoying and cocky as her sister and that would be if Chrissy was particularly desperate. Sophie had issues seeing her sister desperate for a hook up ever-after all Chrissy could manage single just fine, she just liked to play around.

When she approached the table, dressed far more casually than many of the professors she glanced down the table to see so many professors she didn't recognize and then slipped into a seat beside Jason Hill, probably one of the grumpiest and least friendly looking professors around. She gave him a half smile and said, "If my sister or that guy she's seeing comes near tonight feel free to hex them if I don't get to it quick enough. Anyways, good evening."

She didn't bother with anything else, propping her elbow on the table looking at the sorting going forward, not really expecting an answer or at least much of one from Jason. Not that she particularly minded, in Sophie's opinion, quietness was far underrated. She reckoned that growing up with Chrissy gave her an appreciation on how golden silence could be.

Diamond Wales

((OoC))

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:23 pm
User Image

кσℓтσи vιиεя

Kolton made his way to the staff table, his heart racing and his stomach feeling like it was full of little butterflies. He took a deep breath, gulping and deciding to take an empty seat next to a professor he hadn't recognized.. obviously. It had been awhile since he had come to this school, and it would most likely take a bit of getting used to before he truly became comfortable. Although, sitting up here, he could look over any potential students, to see if they would be trouble or not. For the most part, they seemed fine.

﹝Ravenclaw Alumni Ω Half-blood Ω Mind Magic Professor ﹞

OOC: Open for Interaction

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:42 pm
User Image
                                                      ɚSo what if you can see the darkest side of me?
                                                      No one will ever change this animal I have become

User Image
                                                      ════════════════════════

Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ Aʟᴜᴍɴɪ || Oᴡɴᴇʀ, Dᴏɢᴡᴇᴇᴅ & Dᴇᴀᴛʜᴄᴀᴘs || Hᴇʀʙᴏʟᴏɢʏ Pʀᴏғᴇssᴏʀ

════════════════════════

Jason was seated quietly as he regarded the Sorting going on before him. He'd been seated for a while now, and he was pretty sure his rather foul demeanour detracted people from interacting with him. However, his eyebrow quirked when Sophie Dechering took a seat next to him. He knew her, mostly by the fact that she came into his shop often enough for supplies for potions, and one particular potion in general. Not that the werewolf could blame her. He knew that some ingredients were harder to find than others, and he was certain that his suppliers for plants knew that he requested more of the plants required for that potion in particular than any other. They had discussed certain accommodations regarding his pack and her for the full moon, and while he was certain that there would be no problems he could see from the woman, he wasn't about to announce to the world what they were. After all, the alpha was certain he would have to murder some people should something happened he had no control over. His eyebrow further rose when she mentioned he had permission to hex her sister or some man if they approached. "Trouble?"

════════════════════════
                                                      Thinking: Is there somethig going on I'm unaware of?
                                                      OOC:

ɚHelp me believe it's not the real mexxx
                                                      Somebody help me tame this animal I have become

mc2

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:53 pm
User Image
Sophie Taylor Dechering
Arithmancy Professor of Hogwarts

+ Born in Georgia, U.S.A. on March 25, 2003
+ Wand: Supple, with a knobby shaft, 10 7/8 inches, Osage Orange, Dragon Heart String
+ Former Coyote Member at the Salem Institute of Witchfract and Wizardry
+ Dressed: Casually

Currently it is: Academic Year of 2028-2029xxx

Sophie glanced back to Jason as he merely asked 'trouble?' and Sophie said dryly, "Have you ever spoke to her before? Like, longer than a two minute conversation..." She shook her head, "I love her, don't get me wrong, but..."

Sophie shook her head and didn't offer much more to the him. She didn't figure Jason needed some lengthy explanation of how obnoxious Chrissy could be. Sophie was sure that Jason Hill didn't care for many people-if any-regardless. Even if the person was quiet enough. Chrissy was far from quiet. She was overly flashy anyways. And for whatever reason God found it amusing to bless Chrissy with the power of being a metamorphagus which Chrissy used for her entertainment endlessly.

Sighing Sophie picked up a glass, which was thankfully already full with wine, not her preferred drink but it smelled decent enough and she took a long sip before saying with a slight smile, "Maybe if I'm lucky people will think Chrissy and I are cousins at most." However, for many reasons, Sophie seriously doubted that would be the case.

Diamond Wales

((OoC))

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:31 pm
Professor Landon Price
Former Hufflepuff
Advanced Flying

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Great Hall - Staff Table

Landon walked into the great hall and had a seat at the staff table. As always he was happy to be back. There were a lot of Quidditch hopefuls in his class and he couldn't wait to see who excelled where. Watching the sorting Landon smiled as he clapped for each student as they were sorted into their houses. In just three years Emma would be up there getting sorted with all the other first years. He couldn't wait to see how things would turn out for her but that would have to wait. For now he'd just be happy watching all the current first years and enjoy the beginnings of what would be another great year.

With: other professors...

Wearing: Professional

OOC: ---  

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Hizuma the Troublesome

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:34 pm
█║▌│║║█║l║▌│█║▌│║║█ Professor J. Crowley █║▌│║║█║l║▌│█║▌│║║█

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
φ Transfiguration 1-3 Professor φ
• Former Ravenclaw •
: Current Attire : - normal outfit
Mood - calm, collected

Johnathan slipped into the Great Hall moments after the sorting started. He strode towards the staff table, reminiscing slightly about his time at Hogwarts and the opening feasts. As he approached the table he gazed out at the student tables. 'So, this is the view from up here..' he thought to himself, looking for any indication of where he should be seated. After a quick moment of scanning he saw no apparent assigned seating and claimed a spot near the end of the table. With a practiced gesture he unbuttoned his coat with one hand and sat down. Not exactly knowing anybody or what to do he sat properly, acting like he was watching the sorting while in reality he was only barely paying attention.

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games