Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
☢Highschool of the Dead☢ 学園黙示録 ✓OPEN! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome to HOTD! Chapter 3 is at page 33!
  The Americans are behind this pandemic! I knew it! D:<
  No you moron! The Japanese planned this all along! o.Ob
  You two are both wrong! The Philippines developed this! Wakekeke xD
  If zombies eat flesh, why doesnt the zombie eat another zombie? =.=
View Results

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:18 pm
User ImageEverybody still ignored Monica. Monica looked down while holding Hana's t-shirt and walking with her.

If only I could get through dad's mind, he might set out some bombs while evacuating people and save this world. Why can't he understand this is a death situation?! I hate him, hate him, hate him!!!

Monica's right cheek had a breeze blow down. It was a tear. Monica then looked at the exit. She wanted to go there. Monica took out her Music Box and hold it tight "Could I on it right now?" Monica asked Hana. But before Hana could answer, Monica turned it on. She cannot feel happy unless she listens to the tune. It was given to her by her mom and brother. They are dead right now. Although, she can't be sure that brother is dead. Her brother chose the path just like her dad's. Both of them were from Military.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:04 pm
User Image
Lilianna sighed as she stepped forward hesitantly.She shined the light as she went there was fluids dripping everywhere some scarlet and some not.And the smell was god awful.This was not one of her favorite situations.BUt as she took another step she heard a treo of moans.She turned and saw the four zombies standing there as far as she could tell they were the only ones.SHe capped them except for the last one.It was slower then the others she brought her foot up kicking the head as it fell she stepped on its face grimacing at the mess she had made."Come on the faster we get out of here the better." SHe said her face in a sour twist.

XR0ckS_W0rldSX

hatukiri

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:41 pm
User Image

*Now slowing down, he approached the sporting goods store with caution and pulled his shot gun from his belt.From since he entered the mall this was the store he saw a figure run into, and he was determined to find out if his mind was playing tricks on him, or if he truly did really see something, turning his head to the side he looked at Naoki from the corner of his eyes and looked towards the store, hoping she would get the hint, to be ready for anything*

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:53 am
User ImageRyuu remained silent as he moved into the camping store and grabbed a backpack as well as a lantern, rope, a small floding shovel, and field manual of plants, bugs, flowers ,etc.

Putting the book and rope into the bag he attached the later to one of the backpack's loops and the shovel in one of the other loops. After making sure the area looked clear he headed back and started to fill the backpack with canned food.

A thought then came to him "Maybe we should grab some cash as well I mean we might need it for gas or idk if we ever need it to get out of a situation or who knows maybe there will be like a weapons dealer around or something. After all under these circumstances people are grabbing what they can and may still believe money still has value." He said to the group grabbing cans.  

Heart of Madness

Mizukie_Hibachi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:11 am
User Image

I slowly reached for Monica's hand when the music began to play. It was a techno music store. Apparently the store still had power in it, unlike the rest of the stores. I began to look around the music began to attract all of the undead towards the store. My eye's flashed for a second and I saw a young boy in that store that was playing the music. " Monica... I want to...stay with Kirin for a minute, ok "

I looked down at Monica who had a tear down her check. I almost couldn't hear her music box for all of the sound of the other music. " There's someone in trouble in the store playing the music, I'm going to go save him alright. " I smiled as I let go a Monica hand and began to run.

I used my ablities to launch me up to the second floor in which the store was on. I hate being away from the others but this kid is in trouble, I'm not letting any buddy else die on my account. I ran into the store the kid was hiding in a corner. I saw the button that turned on the music. I pressed it a second time the music stopped. I slowly moved over towards the door and grabbed a soda can from my bag. I began to shake it softly so I wouldn't be heard. I used my ablities to float the can to where it would lead the undead in the other direction. After I'd gotten it far enough away.I put a small whole into the side and let it drop. making enough noise to get they're attention off the store.

I walked over toward the little shadow in the corner of the closet and I saw a little boy a little Younger than Monica. He was durty and he was so frightend by the undead when he saw me he clung to me. User Image

The young boy was shivering and crying, he began to speak softly almost out of hearing. " Finally someone that's alive, finally someone warm. " the young child burried his face into my stomach, overjoyed at being with someone who was alive again.

I smiled as I patted the boy on his head. I lifted him up into my arms and I began to walk over to the edge of the wall. The young boy looked over at the stairs thinking we'de head that way. Soon I began to climb on the railing getting ready to jump. The boy looked down and almost screamed when I jumped and we floated down. He looked at me when this was going on, he thought I was an angel sent to save him. when we were on the bottom floor he'd fallen in love with me.

The little boy was blushing when he began to speak up again. " Um... " His face was a bright red and he had trouble looking at me. " My name is Duke, Duke Smith. " He clung to my shirt he was almost crying again now.

I smiled at him at we walked back to Monica and the others. " Well Duke, Welcome to the family. "  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:05 pm
User Image
Lilianna didn't know what to do on the money thing she would let koji answer that one.SHe took her bag off her back and started putting in food."U'm Koj you want to answer that one?" She said looking at her friend."Um hannah are you sure he is okay I mean I'm all for saving the children but are you sure he isn't infected?" SHe asked trying not to be rude but hoping she didn't get off the wrong way.

XR0ckS_W0rldSX

Mizukie_Hibachi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:27 pm
User Image

I set Duke down and scanned him all over. There where no marks or scratches on the young boy. I smiled as I replied to Lili's question. " I'm sure. He's a lucky kid I'll give him that. "

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:32 pm
User ImageKoji nodded in agreement. Not everything can be obtained through looting after all. "Yeah, if you guys can find cash, take it." He then continued upward till they reached the top floor. "Alright, this is the floor we're supposed to check. Stay close and pick up anything you find useful."

After a few minutes of looting and dispatching a few undead, Koji motioned towards the last shop in the corner. Without looking at his group, he said. "I hope you guys have a large bag. We're gonna need it."

He pointed at a store called Smith & Sons', a gun store. But there was something wrong with the front entrance. It was bloodier than the rest.  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:28 pm
User Image Naoki watched as Redeem got closer to the sporting goods store and raised her eyebrow slightly when she saw him take out his gun. But right then she noticed a change in his body language; he had tensed like a hungry wild cat ready to pounce, and he kept giving Naoki a sharp look. She understood immediately. She moved to a spot where she could access the store's entrance faster and without waiting any further, she slipped her hand on her M9 to use it as a club.

Naoki shot Redeem a glance of her own and signaled at her gun, how her finger wasn't on the trigger. If there's anything in there, take it out with as little noise as possible.

One loud gunshot would cause the undead to swarm, and she had no intention of dying or joining them just yet.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:29 pm
User Image
Lilianna followed behind koji but in front of the others her flashlight still crossed over her gun as she walked into the store as far as she could see there weren't any threats.She went over to a gun cabinet and got ammo and a few other handguns and one sawed off hand shotgun that she liked,They all already had holsters but she put them in her bag she was about to go to the front of the store and keep watch when she saw something glittering by the cashregister she walked over it wasn't a gun it was a dagger.A pretty one it was in a sheath and had a thigh buckle on it.She took it she didn't know of any of them used knives but she did she buckled it to her thigh that was exposed in her shorts.And then she went to the front to keep watch she was Redeem one of the group members breaking off but his body language said he wasn't going to get into trouble.So she let him be she could see him from her post and that was enough for her.

XR0ckS_W0rldSX

Heart of Madness

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 4:48 pm
User ImageRyuu started opening cashregisters at the food court and empting the money in another pock of the backpack. Noticing others were going to the gun store he headed back over to the camping store and picked up a large dufflebag and joined the others at the gun shop. Looking aroun at the bloody mess outside the door noticed a couple open cans of food on one of the back shelfs. "I think someone was here"he said moving to a counter and began filling up the duffle bag with ammo.

Finding a selection of vest holsters he quickly takes of his jacket and slides it on and takes the gun out of his pants and places it in the holster."Don;t suppose they have any silencers here."He said putting his jacket back on and placing more shot gun, hand gun, and rifle ammo as well as a M21 rifle an assult rifle.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:17 am
User ImageAs everyone took as much weapons as they could carry, Koji couldnt help but notice a few strange things around the store. There were empty bullet casings all over the floor. Some of the bodies in the area looked as if their heads were crushed by a large, heavy object. Some were hacked to pieces. To top it all off, the bodies looked like they werent undead.

Koji walked and stood by the entrance of the shop, still observing the floors and walls. Across his position, he saw something that gave a cold shiver down his spine. A figure he couldnt even begin to describe. He simply tapped the glass of the store to get the survivors' attention.

A few meters away from the gun store was a gargantuan humanoid figure, standing 8 feet tall with muscles that look liked it was ready to rip itself from underneath its skin. It had chains wrapped around its chest and arms, and a dark colored sack that seems to cover its head. The beast had scars and bullet holes all over but it showed no signs of dying anytime soon. On its right hand was a large make-shift hammer that used to be a light post and an anvil. On the other side of the weapon was a large hand saw poorly strapped on.

"Guys.. what the f*ck is that..?"  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Heart of Madness

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:12 am
User ImageRyuu left the shop with a bag full of ammo and a few guns and turned to see the big hulking man."Uh....I'd say the person that was living in here that's built like a tank and judging by his uh appearence I'm guessing he doesn't really like people too much."Ryuu said and then whispered -Maybe we should get out of here-  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:08 pm
User Image
Lilianna saw the large man ambling towards them slowly but didn't have time to say anything Koji had already noticed she turned to Koji talking quietly."Run you guys wait out back for me I have to do something but be as quiet as possible running maybe he is blind and can't hear you but go quickly." She said and then she turned around and turned off her flashlights she looked at Koji once more but only for a moment she sent up a silent prayer and then she was silently but quickly edging her way to the store Redeem had went into.She wasn't going to leave him behind to die she would help get him out and they would be fine.She whisper yelled as quietly as possible."Redeem!We have to get out of here now!"

XR0ckS_W0rldSX

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:35 am
User ImageKoji watched Lilianna run off to warn the others while Ryuu and those in the gun store finished packing up. He remained staring at the giant man who is still standing idly behind what seems to be a bank. After a closer look, Koji covered his mouth in disbelief.

"My god.. I think I just found the other survivors.."

Koji pointed at the bank's vault, which looks like it was smashed open. Inside was a mountain of fresh butchered bodies of people who took refuge inside, only to be slaughtered by that beast.

The juggernaut remained standing still, breathing and grunting. But every now and then, the man would randomly swing his weapon in the air followed by an unearthly roar.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff