Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Kazekage Office :: Ayame Hatake is: OUT Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:59 pm
User Image /// ۩/// V Ô ìí Ð ~ Ѕ Й ї Ы /// ۩///
"Phase where? I'm there!"

Info:
[Myself, Two, & Six]
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (known to those that have seen it)]
[Equipped: Golem of Sitting While Moving]
[Sennin Moodo & Ryousei no Jutsu]

Soon after breakfast, it looked like the office was becoming busy once again. "Come in everybody! Headbands are on the coffee table there. Judai, welcome to the ranks. First Yurei, San, welcome back... I trust the repair missions went well? Izuna... are you ready yet?" The replies came in the order that people entered, & the conversations held wouldn't last long if everyone wanted to go their own seperate ways. Adjusting my blindfold, a scratch was itched & normality was restored. "Any questions, young shinobi?"

Chakra Creation at it’s finest

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:16 pm
User Image

Standing, Izuna would take his mind off the question as he walked over to the coffee table and collected a headband placing it over his right bicep and walked up to the Kazekage's desk as slid him a scroll sealed. He would them answer his question as his voice had changed and became somewhat demonic as a grin appeared on his fance and his eyes shone. Yes I am Kazekage. And when you get a free chance could you please read that scroll and get back to me? He would then look back towards the ninja that was starting at him as he winked and then looked back to the Kazekage and waited on his reply.

Whats in the scroll

Lord Kazekage,

I, Izuna Hatake was wondering after I took my headband if you could assign me a personal teacher. I would like it if you could take me as your student but any would do. Thank you for your time and thank you again for giving me a home when mine wished me dead.

Signed: Izuna Hatake

"Blood will rain as I become stronger"  

Jashin Kaguya

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:40 pm
User Image /// ۩/// V Ô ìí Ð ~ Ѕ Й ї Ы /// ۩///
"Phase where? I'm there!"

Info:
[Myself, Two, & Six]
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (known to those that have seen it)]
[Equipped: Golem of Sitting While Moving]
[Sennin Moodo & Ryousei no Jutsu]

"Yurei... come here & read this for me, would you? The ink is too fine for my fingers to pick up." Picking up the scroll, I held it out in the left hand to give to San, balancing it delicately between several fingers. If he wanted to be the next Kazekage, he'd have to learn how to deal with the paperwork; the sooner the better. "This is a delicate case, & I'd like you personally oversee it."

Chakra Creation at it’s finest

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:48 pm
User Image
User Image
╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

San ran his fingers over the paper, trying to be delicate and graceful. mam was right...this was fine ink...But with his practiced and increased senses the Ninja finally understood the scroll. With a nod, a standard two finger cheesy salute, the konin spoke to "Boss" as he was about to take up the mission.

"No problem sensei. This is a matter i can take of easily. If you wouldnt mind though, can you have one of you send the files to my desk? Or you can jsut tensha fuuin it to me, its up to you. Well, ill take little one here and get him training. If you need anything, hit me up with the bonds golem, or Six sensei. Tis been a while neh?"

With a funny brushing motion, the academic was being cheesy and corny and fun, because everyone took this ninja buisness way to seriously. Training was serious, but being a hard a** the whole time just made you paranoid....then easy to pick off.

"Well lets go the...Izuna right? To the academy...."

[exit]

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"The Strongest Among you, May not Wear a Crown"

"Never let your enemy see your spirit."

Chakra Lvl ::
Jutsu's Used ::

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Jashin Kaguya

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:06 pm
User Image

Izuna looked over to the ninja who had told him to follow him. Apperantly his name was San. Following him to the exit as he moved swiftly and silently.

Exit

"Blood will rain as I become stronger"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 10:04 pm
User Image
User Image

Entering the office via Mayfly technique, San had his VOID attire on: A black hooded cloak/coat with his VOID mask on. Speaking, though this time it was a clear speech through his mask, the ninja confirmed his orders with the kage.

"You called mam? James is on his way. Any details you can give me?"

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:25 am
James Cameron Poe
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
King of The Frozen Sand

James strolled into the Kage's office, and Just as Sanshi was decked out, Wore his silver wolf mask and red and black cloak over his Efreet Skin steel reinforced jacket. James left the hood down preferring his black hair and red headband. " Hi Boss, Whats the scoop?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:34 am

[/Enter]
Alphonse had started to walk along the cobblestones outside of the building and entered through the doorway with a large grin on his face. He was happy, for a while he had trained to hone some specific skills but he now Alphonse was ready to go on a mission.

Al made his way up the stairs and walked down the hallway in order to see the large door leading to the Kazekage's office. Alphonse knocked five times in a little rhythm and then quietly made his way into the office and stood in the back waiting for the Kazekage to address him.

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:39 am
User Image
User Image

San's biosense notified him of the Kids entrance, and using a bit of his iron sand formed a finger, pointing to him to come kneel and bow with the two of them. It was a small consilation award for their spar, and San figured it be best to take the kid to help out. If it had anything to do with what San thought it was, then all the other gennin were out. Another one would just make it more fun

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:52 am
Noticing the iron sand pointing at him Al smirked and knew that it had to have been San. Even though his entire identity was covered and masked, Al had a hunch. Al stepped forward a few steps and kneeled down on one knee. Resting his arms to his sides.

Alphonse watched as the Konin and Kazekage talked but the real thing that went through Alphonse's mind was "I wonder if I could wear a mask at my rank?"

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

Xymphonic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:13 pm
User Image
____Judai____
| Hyuoton | Sunagakure | Genin | AC: | Ryo: |

Judai would take one of the headbands off of the coffee table and tie it around his upper arm. Judai would take a quick bow, "Thank you Lord Kazekage. I won't let my village down." With that said, the young shinobi would exit the office and head for the academy to brush up on some jutsu and prove his worth to the village.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:13 pm
User Image
Keshin Satetsu

Taijutsu||Puppet||Sand Ninja||Ryo: ||Ac:

Keshin walked into the Kazekage's office and looked around. He could see that the office was full so he would just shrug and sit back against a wall thinking to himself.

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:02 pm
User Image
Keshin Satetsu

Realizing that the Kazekage was busy he would gather his things and retrived his headband from where the person a head of him did. He was ready to become a poerful ninja.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:53 pm
User Image
Keshin Satetsu

Keshin slowly strolled back into the Kazekage's building as he began to laugh. He sadistic and wicked laughter filled the hallways and the office of the Kazekage. Any who were in there would wonder who or even worst what was moving around out there as his footsteps echoed through the hallway. Pulling out a note from his pocket he spoke out loud the name written, San Satetsu!!!! Are you here? He chuckled as he moved a little faster through the hallway slightly excited.

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:07 pm
User Image
User Image

San kept his cool, and didnt speak a response. Whoever was looking for him could wait, as he was in his VOID gear and about to take a mission. Using the bonds golem to speak to Mam, the ninja thought.

Mam....use my code name Black beat. I dont want to e noticed or found right now, and im sure you dont want me to either. If this guy looking for me is a problem, alert me via bonds golem. Ill send Millenius over....

☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games