Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 9:24 am

User Image
Kein Uchiha
Jounin ۞ Demon Of The North ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan
Ryo:200 両 ۞ AC:9250

Kein walked into the dojo still rife with hate at what he was about to do but he pushed that aside and began to prepare for his mission.He would have Sypher lead the second team and He would lead the first team. But who to bring, that was the question. He was interrupted from his thoughts as he walked straight into a mirror. Odd it was made of ice. He smiled and said," Oh hey Fuyu." It had to be her she was the only person in the village with THAT kekki Genkai.
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 9:33 am

As Kein looked up from the Mirror he would notice he had walked clear into her jutsu. As her reflection was displayed across all over the mirrors at least twenty mirrors in total. She smiled as he had several various senbon in her hands and waved,"Aoui, Kein-san. Care to play?" She stated more than asked as she waited for no answer the senbon came at him from almost every direction it seemed. "Come on buddy, show me how strong youve gotten!" She was too bubbly and excited, it appeared she was extremely happy to have mastered her bloodline and now wanted to... What did she just say? ...PLAY!?

[Makyou Hyoushou [ Demonic Ice Crystal Mirrors ] Learned]

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

13,025 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 9:47 am

User Image
Kodoki, Doki // Gennin
Chakra : 145 - 15 = 130 - 10 = 120 - 10 = 110
[ Taijutsu ]
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Once his counter came, Doki snaked her chakra fingers around his in a firm bind, sacrificing the use of her own arm as the result. She assumed that their differences in strength was great and thusly, chakra was a timed precaution.

This was a problem. Being locked in a bind like this left her with various risks and possibilities. Sypher made it so that Doki was currently unable to use her right leg and left arm. This meant that she was left with her right and left leg. He was testing her alternatives at hand. But he's also lost both use of his arms. Now unless he can split his jewels and kick me off, I think I can count it! However, from her position, he might also make a guillotine drop on her head. These are just possibilities but everyone is just as capable.. Damn it.

Using my other leg is out of the question, there's hardly any room to kick. So that left her with her right arm. On impulse, she pulled out another kunai from the holster attached to her locked leg. Taking advantage of the distance, she attempted to pierce his clinched arm from under his tendons.
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 9:50 am

User Image
Kein Uchiha

Kien sighed he really did not want to fight right now since he had a BIG mission starting in just a few minutes. He blinked and his final sharingan blinked active. He was slightly confused at first as he ripped both of his katana's from their sheaths and began to bat the senbon away. It was rather easy with his new sharingan. But his sharingan soon revealed the jutsu for what it was. He also saw the smiling Fuyu flying through the air preceded by clearly defined apparitions of herself. He smiled and jumped up into her path to catch her. He had always been faster than Fuyu and he knew she was only playing, else wise he would be dead. He smiled and said," What has you in such a good mood?"

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 10:00 am

"Well, I have finally mastered my clans Ninjutsu, I have wanted to do this since I was a child. Being able to be this strong, I guess it was a little overload!" She giggled as she bounced off of Kein and landed on the ground, her mirrors melted down slowly as the ice lake stayed firm,"Ive been training for a week out here!" As she landed gracefully she smiled at Kein,"I see your eyes have changed again. Makes you wonder how much stronger we can both get, huh?" It was the she got her cocky Fuyu smirk and suddenly turned on Kein,"Show me that Raiton technique again, the Chidori!"
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 10:12 am

User Image
Kein Uchiha

Kein smiled he was happy for her. He was always happy around her. He chuckled and said," Indeed it does. You want to see my Chidori eh. Ok but you have to show me your rasengan. " He wanted to try something. He remembered how the chakra flowed through his hands as he made his handsigns and wanted to try using his Chidori without handsigns. He focused his chakra and attempted to activate it but nothing happened. He shook his head and said," Bah." He quickly flashed three hansigns and held his hand out in front of him and said," Chidori." The dojo was soon filled with the sound of chirping as he held it out for Fuyu to see.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 10:18 am

"I thought as much..." Fuyu commented to herself as she observed it, but the girl had another test for him, it was time. But, first she would comply with Keins request,"Im only going to show you this one." She smiled as she held out her half closed palm as if clasping a tennis ball sized orb and soon the rotating chakra formed naturally from her years of practice. "Now are you interested in seeing something new, Ill tell you why I wanted to see that Chidori?"
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 10:29 am

User Image
Kein Uchiha

Kein smiled and said,"I will take what I can get," He began to examine the flow of charka in her hand with his Sharingan. The rapid speed with which it spun, the massive amounts of pressure contained in the sphere. He smiled as he stuck his own hand out and said," Like this eh." He forced his chakra into his hand and began to copy Fuyu's movements exactly, and soon enough he had a ball the exact same as Fuyu's raging away in his hand. He cut the flow of chakra and said," Lets see it."

Rasengan Coppied.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 10:38 am

"Oh, if you liked that you are going to love this then, here we go!" Fuyu shouted as she jumped back a little bit, she made the exact same seals as Kein had used for his Chidori. The sequence was the same, except, the ending seal was that of the hare a Wind styled hand seal. What was she up to? Throwing her hand out to the right side winds formed in her palm in a large whipping orb of whirlwinds like a compressed tornado in her palm. The dojo was filled with the sounds of massive tornadoes all around just as Keins Chidori had formed the sound of birds. It sounded as if the entire building was going to be ripped up by a storm. Fuyu had one final test for it,"This is MY Chidori Kein! I used everything I had learned about it from you to emulate your technique for a wind natured user. I knew there was no way for me to learn it being I am not Lightning natured, so I rebuilt it from scratch, maybe even stronger. So Kein I need one final test to confirm its completion," the silence was slightly uneasy,"Use your Chidori and come at me!"
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 11:13 am

User Image
Kein Uchiha

Kein shook his head and said," Sorry Fuyu I have a mission soon an the explosion from the collision of those jutsus is not a good way to start a mission." He sighed and said," So how goes the hunt for the advisers killer."

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 11:26 am

"Aww... another time then..." Fuyu cheered up all the same. "I have made a contract with Manda, and we struck a deal, Ill be the Snake sage if I help him eradicate the old sage our killer Doku Lee. In fact thats what I wanted to talk to you about. I cant have you dieing on me, so Im going to give you everything I have in case you run across her on your mission. I know shes in Leaf Country and I hear you are heading that way. In effect she was the Mizukage, but she betrayed her village and went rogue. Thats why I wasnt assigned to your mission like usual, Im going off to Mist shortly to meet with the Mizukage to be placed on his contingency squad." She waited a moment before she got slightly serious, then really serious. "Kein, Im telling you all this because I want you to keep surviving, Im not sure why I just do... I guess its because you are the one person in this village I might actually could call my friend... So I cant have you dying you hear me!?" Fuyu swallowed a bit as she continued,"Her main weakness is Fire, shes a member of the Origami no Dara clan and utilizes paper, shes a paper doll. Dont let that make it seem easy though, you know even paper can cut." Fuyu nodded slowly as she walked closer to Kein,"You wont be able to take her if you meet her, I dont even know if I can either. But, if you meet her you have to escape, Manda wont let anyone fight her fair but me. I HAVE to be the one who kills her..." Fuyu suddenly became quiet as she turned around,"I really think I am starting to like you Kein, you arent like most others. So, if you survive like Im telling you we should hang out together after our missions.... or something... So you better survive like I damn well tell you, cause I got plans for your a**!" She growled at him and turned her head around to give him a smirky grin,"So... see ya, Kein-kun." As she turned to walk away, she had not called him that in a long time. She disappeared slowly into smoke as she vanished altogether and the ice they were standing on now turned back to water.
[Exit.]
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 12:22 pm

User Image
YamamotoTaizo
| Genin | Fuinjutsu | Kumogakure |

Hopping back into the Dojo, Taizo made his way back from his last mission. Seeing the mysterious kein, He approached him and his friend. "and here I was beginning to think the jounins don't exist haha, i'm teasing of coarse."

Fooly your Cooly

Generous Smoker

7,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Desin Slight

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 12:23 pm

User Image

• Kumogakure • Genin • Chakra : 235 • AC: 0 • Ryo: 0 •

Who's the baddest of the bad!? the maddest of the mad!?

Tenrai entered the dojo, "Damn...I've really been slacking off, I can't believe it." Tenrai sat in the corner, observing everyone hard at work as usual, training, sparring, preparing themselves for the future, while Tenrai has just been sitting on his a** a lot. "Dammit, I swear, one more mission and I'm back to training like mad." Tenrai promised himself, sighing as he noticed Kein, he seemed more edgy than usual.

Me! the most hardcore asskicker to ever walk the face of the planet!
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 12:24 pm

User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Kumogakure ~ Genin ~ Bukijutsu ~

Chakra Pool: 220 ~ AC: 1650 ~ Ryo: 1200

Having nothing else to do at the moment, Suzume and Cloud had made their way back to the dojo. Sure, they might have tried taking on C-rank mission but Suzume was not sure if it was okay to bug the raikage at the moment. Upon arrival, she noticed that part of the dojo seemed to have water on the floor. Kein was also in the dojo but Suzume merely guessed that he was training or something.

Then she heard her name called out and she moved closer to Kein along with everyone else who's name had been called.

~Cloud ~ Male Puppy German Shepherd ~ Ninja Dog in training ~

User Image

"There are no limits. Only plateaus, and one must not stay there, you must go beyond them.”

Haruhi000777

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 12:24 pm

User Image
Kein Uchiha

Kein quickly memorized what Fuyu had said about.. Doku. What came next on the other hand was supprising. He had always know Fuyu to be cold and distant. He smiled and said," I would like that. Dont worry about me I am to stubborn to die ." He smiled as the clone exploded. He raised an eyebrow and turned to the crowd and yelled as loud as he could," Listen up. The following people form up in front of me. Spyher, Suzume, Doki, Tenrai ,Taizo and Momoiro." He would wait until they all came forth before continuing with the breifing.

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games