Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Path Through The Sky || :Gates: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:43 am
User Image

From the darkness of the netherworld would come the ANBU, his devilish mask a mix of murdering appearance and demonic bunny from Hades itself! The man was tall, oddly bent, and as he stepped forward his cloak almost accidentally opened slightly to reveal a flash of something possibly black and furry. The ANBU moved towards dear old Kaileer, his gait somewhat odd and jerky, and when he got closer there came an odd...snuffling sound, in rapid succession. "You are Kaileer? Good. Raikage Kinpaku has given me a missive for you." The letter flew out of the space in his cloak, thrown hard enough to make it sail far and wide if Kaileer did not catch it. And with that, the ANBU turned. "Good luck. You'll need it." And when he moved away, for just a moment, his mask slipped, and only Kaileer would see the dark fur, the wide eyes, and the floppy ears before the mask snapped back into place and the man melded once more into the shadows, never once looking away from Kaileer as he slowly backpeddled away...

[Missive Reads]

"Kaileer,
Take this message with you to Kirigakure no Sato, and deliver it to the Mizukage. Thanks!

Hekeh!
- Kinpaku

→ SomethingAboutMissionHereWillUpdateLater,ManaTellMeWhatToPutHere

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 9:28 am
User Image┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
ω α η r y σ к υנ ι η ɢ ιн σ r σ в σ s υ
тнє נυɢɢєrηαυт σғ rυιη
α ɢ є :: 1 6ɢ є η ∂ є r :: ♂J o u n i nк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
вυкιנυтsυтαιנυтsυ
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┚

-----Wanryoku looked up as the ANBU arrived, but absolutely ignored what was said, simply because it was rude to listen in to other people's messages. Still, once the creepy man left, the giant continued ignoring his stench and nodded to Kaileer. "Ah, well, it good to see you! Much time keep passing without knowing, and it bother me, but eh! Have fun!"

-----

-----

►►O → O → C◄◄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

Tao-Benshin

Blinkkyz

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

両 7 , 4 0 0 :: r y σ
1 7 , 6 2 0 :: α c

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 3 6 0 / 3 6 0
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 5 3 5 / 5 3 5
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 10:00 am
User Image
┎┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
к α ι ℓ є є rc є ι η ' ℓ у s
α ɢ є :: 1 2ɢ є η ∂ є r :: ♂נ σ υ η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
вυкιנυтsυвℓσσ∂ℓιηєнαкємσтσ cℓαη

-----silent, I turned to the ANBU as he appeared, the mask of a rabbit covering his face. He acted just as strangely as he looked, and I cringed away as he leaned closer. A note of some kind shot from his sleeve, and I hurriedly reached out to catch it. Gaze shifting back to the ANBU as he moved away, I thought I saw for a moment fur under the mask. I stared after the man until he had vanished.
-----Whatever. Today was a weird day. Opening the missive, I answered Wan somewhat slowly as I read. "Sure... as much fun as running an errand can be." Attached to the missive was a letter. I got the message before I even finished reading. "Right..." Sighing, I stuck both in my pocket. Another errand. What the hell? Why was I being sent to do a beginner's job? More than a little frustrated, I looked to Wan. "It looks like I get to leave again." A break first would have been nice. I would go, follow my orders, but if this kept happening... Why was Kinpaku so intent on me falling behind the others? Seething silently, I turned away and headed out through the gates again.

[Exit to Lightning Country]

« ωιтнσυт ғ є α r тнєrє ιs ησ c σ υ r α ɢ є »
r y σ :: 両 6 0 0
α c :: 1 0 0 5 0

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 5 0 5 / 5 0 5
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 4 8 5 / 4 8 5
т r α η c єρ σ ι η т s :: 2 0 / 2 0
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

кυηαι :: 15
sнυrιкєη :: 10
sєηвση :: 05

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

αcтιvє αвιℓιтιєs

pαssιvє αвιℓιтιєs
• Improved reflexes [Stage Five; Kiss of Flesh and Steel Mastery]
• Improved reflexes [Stage Three; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Improved agility [Stage Five; Basai Bagua Mastery]
• Improved mobility [Basai Bagua: Move as Water - A Rank]
• Improved strength [Stage Two; Tame Za Kyokudo Mastery]
• Improved perception [Shunkan no Hagane: Sensory Information - B Rank]

• +140 Chakra/ +140 Stamina [Training]
• 5 chakra or stamina refunded from bloodline techniques, +20 Chakra/ +20 Stamina [Thoroughbred Discipline]
• -5 chakra and stamina to any complex Bukijutsu techniques [Personal Attribute]
• B-rank Ninjutsu require no hand seals [Mystic Hero Discipline]

• 2 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Personal Attribute]
• 3 post reduction to Bukijutsu [Class Reduction]
• 2 post reduction to Bloodline [Class Reduction]
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Lanfaer

Blinkkyz
Artwork and character © Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:45 am
User Image

Haituro Hari

The mistakes people make are eventually labeled as experience.
But with a true mistake, there will be no experience to be gained.

Clan: Hari
Chakra Pool: --/850
Stamina Pool: --/540

XXXXX The thunderous "report" was ignored by Haituro instead he reached into his pocket and pulled out a book of matches. He plucked a match from the inside before striking it on the back and letting it burn. "Well, of course I am. If I wasn't I wouldn't be standing here wasting my time." Haituro cocked an eyebrow at Wanryoku. "What is the mission anyway?" Haituro knew that Kazurai and Igarashi would be right behind him and he would explain to them if Wan didn't wish to repeat himself, but he wanted to know what he was getting himself into since the Raikage had been rather... distant toward him since the start.

XXXXX

XXXXX

O.O.C:

. Because the mistake you made taking me as your opponent...
Will leave you with no future.

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:58 am
---  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:13 pm
User Image
User Image

~Kumogakure | Jounin (Anbu) | Katei no Neko | Class: Tamer/Taijutsu | Chakra 460/460 | Stamina: 445/445~

Igarashi made it to the gates ever so slowly wearing her anbu gear that was given to her. Sighing to herself she thought about poor Renji and how she would have to somehow get him his own anbu outfit now. Looking around she saw her fellow shinobi nodding to them knowing they couldn't see her smiling from behind her mask, She then wondered where Kazurai was, she thought he would of been here by now. Igarashi was harder to point out being that of a slight feline look to her when she wore the hooded cloak and now that Renji was human looking that it would be harder to pin point that she was indeed a Katei no Neko.

She watched to two of them very carefully remembering what Haituro could do from their previous training's. Looking over to the large fellow though she had no idea what he really was capable of. From her judgment he looked to be a weapons wielder. She watched as he left wondering what was up with him. She pointed at him as he left and looked to Haituro. "So hes going with us?" She wondered what they were going to be doing that needed this many shinobi.

User Image

~Kumogakure | Jounin (Anbu) | Panther/Human | Chakra 460/460 | Stamina: 445/445~

User Image

Renji followed after Igarashi not saying much to the matter. He didn't look like himself anymore so he hoped that it might fool some people. Running his hand through his jet black hair he could feel the warmth of the sun on his now hairless skin. Smirking slightly he looked over at Haituro and then to Wanryoku noticing the same thing Igarashi did. He turned back to Haituro and nodded a hello towards him.

Lanfaer

Blinkkyz

Kazuraii

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:09 pm
User Image

Haituro Hari

XXXXX Haituro turned his attention to the pair that had walked up, both wearing ANBU masks. The woman of the pair asked Haituro if the man who had left without giving Haituro himself any information was going with them. "Going where?" Haituro shrugged and turned toward the bridge walking across the bridge and out into the country side.

[ Exit to Lightning Country ]

XXXXX

XXXXX

O.O.C:

Kiko_Alacran

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:59 am
тнє נυɢɢєrηαυт σғ rυιη
вυкιנυтsυтαιנυтsυ

-----It seemed Haituro had left by the time he arrived, merely having taken a few minutes to learn this style. That left the question of where his other companions were. Unfortunately the ANBU had not given him names of who he was to wait for, and while as a Jounin he should technically know everyone in the village, he didn't. And so when he walked up to where Haituro had been, Wanryoku looked around in confusion, scratching his skull and repositioning Zangai so his brother wouldn't trip him up. "Fool go by himself? Or train?" It was more a question to no one in particular, just speaking out loud so as to break the awkwardness of the situation. In truth, he was antsy to leave, and needed to go to Takumi still for his own possessions.

-----

►►O → O → C◄◄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

Tao-Benshin

Kiko_Alacran

Kazuraii

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 4 8 0 // 4 8 0
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 6 5 5 // 6 5 5
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:20 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

~Kumogakure | Jounin| Ryo & Ac : (800) / (19100) | Ranton | Class: Ninjutsu/Taijutsu | Chakra: 356/465 | Stamina: 405/405~

Kazurai could see A large man on the horizon as he walked quickly towards the entrance of Kumogakure. Spotting Igarashi as well was no difficult feat. Her tail wiggling about from her clothes always caused Kazurai to look longer than intended. After a quick moment he noticed the man standing near her, he was unsure of his looks but seemed familiar somehow to him. Walking up to them he paused for a moment while pulling out the notice from his pocket that he had taken from Kinpaku's desk. As he opened it he glanced around for a quick second. "Who exactly is this." Making eye contact with the black haired man. He knew that Haituro, Igarashi and Wanryoku were assigned this mission and hesitated before speaking more. Considering this other member of the party, He considered it wise to keep the details of the mission private until all were present, or at least keep those who did not need to know from learning.

Kazurai shoot a glance to the very large man. Lady Kin explained the stature of the ninja known as Wanryoku that would be in the team. Ninja seemed like a poor choice of words, although his strength was obvious.

Kiko_Alacran

Blinkkyz

Lanfaer

(OOC: Terribly sorry for the late reply, I been busy with some stuff but I ultimately have no excuse. *hands everyone a shoe to beat me with* I deserve it lol.)

Passives:
Black Lightning: Raiton techniques are black in color; slightly increasing their power, while reducing visibility.

Shadowing Stealth Technique: Using this technique makes it more difficult for those of the user’s rank or lower to find the user while he or she is hiding.

Breathing Underwater Technique: Allows Kazurai to breath water as if it was air by manipulating the chakra in his lungs.

Mist Vision Technique: Allows Kazurai to see through any form of a water based or moisture baised mist.
Techniques Used:

Weapons and armor:User Image Midnight Wake (x1) User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Kusarigama (x1) Pair of Steel Hand Gloves (x1)

Inventory: Smoke Bombs [x3], Explosive Notes [x6] Radio headset [x4] User Image Shuriken (x12) User Image Kunai (x3)

Techniques Learned:

Passives:
Black Lightning: Raiton techniques are black in color; slightly increasing their power, while reducing visibility.

Shadowing Stealth Technique: Using this technique makes it more difficult for those of the user’s rank or lower to find the user while he or she is hiding.

Breathing Underwater Technique: Allows Kazurai to breath water as if it was air by manipulating the chakra in his lungs.

Mist Vision Technique: Allows Kazurai to see through any form of a water based or moisture baised mist.
Techniques Used:

Weapons and armor:User Image Midnight Wake (x1) User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Kusarigama (x1) Pair of Steel Hand Gloves (x1)

Inventory: Smoke Bombs [x3], Explosive Notes [x6] Radio headset [x4] User Image Shuriken (x12) User Image Kunai (x3)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:08 am
User Image
User Image

~Kumogakure | Jounin (Anbu) | Katei no Neko | Class: Tamer/Taijutsu | Chakra 460/460 | Stamina: 445/445~

Igarashi turned to look at Kazurai, seeing that Wanryoku also had returned. "I think he left on his own accord. And as for this guy." As she pointed to Renji he looked to Kazurai with a slight glare in his eyes. "New and improved Renji." She then looked to Kazurai and the paper he held in his hand. Her curiosity about what was going on was growing larger as she saw him fiddling with the envelope Kinpaku gave them. She had forgotten to grab it in her rage at the Raikage but was glad Kazurai still got it.

She turned to Wanryoku still hidden behind the mask as she spoke directly to him. "As far as I can tell though Kinpaku has us on a mission that is going to need everyone's help so this must not be any small mission if they need this many of us." She then looked to Kazurai again watching him closely waiting to hear what Kinpaku had in store for them.

User Image

User Image

~Kumogakure | Jounin (Anbu) | Panther/Human | Chakra 460/460 | Stamina: 445/445~

Renji looked to Kazurai when he mentioned who he actually was. Glaring in his general direction he scoffed slightly placing his new hands into his pockets and leaning back on the wall waiting to get started. "So when the hell we getting started? I kinda don't wanna be standing around all day." He sounded a bit annoyed due to the fact he was still getting used to the new body and finally being able to speak to more then just Igarashi was a blessing but then again half the time he liked only being able to talk to her.

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Lanfaer

Kazuraii

Blinkkyz

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:44 pm
Lanfaer
тнє נυɢɢєrηαυт σғ rυιη
вυкιנυтsυтαιנυтsυ

-----Wan stared at the two new companions, his eyebrows raised. "You two with me and glass man? Interesting. Where we go for mission?"

(Shitty post cause I'm dog tired. Sorry ; ;" I have homework all week and a final on saturday while working 59 hours. So I'll post as soon as I can.)

-----

►►O → O → C◄◄

тєcнηιqυєѕ υsє∂

Tao-Benshin

Kiko_Alacran

Kazuraii

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄
c н α к r αρ σ σ ℓ :: 4 8 0 // 4 8 0
ѕ т α м ι η αρ σ σ ℓ :: 6 5 5 // 6 5 5
┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:39 pm
User Image

Haituro Hari

XXXXX The projection of Haituro flickered in and out of existence as it slowly raised from the ground. "Hello." It said simply enough in a slightly distorted and deeper version of Haituro's voice. Standing where it was it inspected those at the gates, it appeared everyone was here. That was a start at least. "I've done some scouting." the apparition said and gave a violent flicker. "There is a strange pub in the mountains with a few jutsu users claiming they are refugees from Yukigakure." The appirition said. "I have no clue what our mission entails, and they gave me the willies so I left them to whatever it was they were doing besides getting drunk." The apparition turned its attention to Kazurai and Igarashi. "I do not know who you two are but it appears we'll be working together for the first time." The apparition blinked its icy blue eyes then turned to Wan. "I'll try to avoid using genjutsu, but we'll need to come up with a way for you guys to get out of it or completely avoid it if the need should arise for me to use one of my genjutsu. I'll be waiting near the storm mountains for you."

XXXXX After saying its piece the apparition flickered violently then vanished completely from sight as if it had never been there. [ Apparition vanishes ]

XXXXX

O.O.C:

Lanfaer
Kiko_Alacran
Kazuraii

Blinkkyz

Wealthy Tycoon

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:38 am
User Image

A single letter fell from the sky, right into Wanryoku's waiting hands. Should he take it, he'd find it was the written orders for the mission they were on. However, there was another note.

[Missive Reads]

"Wan,
Leave the two ANBU, and go meet with Black and Haituro, along with Myu, out at the crossroads!"

Hekeh!
- Kinpaku

→ SomethingAboutMissionHereWillUpdateLater,ManaTellMeWhatToPutHere

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Tao-Benshin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:38 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

~Kumogakure | Jounin| Ryo & Ac : (800) / (19100) | Ranton | Class: Ninjutsu/Taijutsu | Chakra: 394/465 | Stamina: 405/405~

Finding out that the man standing before him was in fact Renji somewhat shook his world. What on earth possessed her to change Renji into a man, let alone that man. Feeling a hair out of his comfort zone he spoke up to Igarashi, everyone having to already left to where they had to go by simply knowing or receiving magical letters from the sky but no matter. Kazurai took the letter he had and explained that the details of the mission explained they were to go to the storm mountains. Gripping his katana and clone checking the sharpness of one of the Kirin fangs, they were ready.

Raijin lifted its nose into the air as if it were becoming impatient. "So whats the next move?"

Blinkkyz

Kiko_Alacran

Lanfaer

Passives:

Techniques Used:

Techniques Learned:

Passives:

Techniques Used:

Kazuraii

Romantic Raider

Natalya Igarashi

Married Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:48 am
User Image
User Image

Looking over to Kazurai she shook her head, how could he of not known it was Renji. Shrugging it off she looked over at Renji making a hand sign pointing out the gates. She nodded after hearing about what the mission entailed and told Renji though her thoughts, since he was pretty far to overhear Kazurai talking to her. "Let's get a move on then!" As she started walking her way out of the village. Turning and Looking over her shoulder one last time at the village. Hoping that after this mission she would be back here safe and sound.Pulling up her hood around her she hid herself quite well, besides the movement behind her of her tail. All that was seen was her mask and her feet from inside the outfit she wore.

User Image

User Image

~Kumogakure | Jounin (Anbu) | Panther | Chakra 460/460 | Stamina: 445/445~

Renji followed after Igarashi knowing right where they were going.

[Exits to Crossroads]

Lanfaer

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Kazuraii

Blinkkyz

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games