Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Naruto: Cursed Spirit Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A dramatic conclusion.
  It's been a long run. and I thank all of you for your cooperation and patience.
  Special thanks to Lucky for her dramatic death.
  As well as to Omg and Xis for such lovable villiany.
  And of course, I've grown found of each and every character still here. I had fun learning about each and every one.
  Don't go anywhere though, still got a few more pages to go ;)
View Results

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:59 pm
( anytime I suppose. )

Nowe looked at Kiri, as if studying her. "Perhaps....it was a Spirit technique?" he suggested, "This village studied ways of battle different from the common ninja...and always talked about the Soul. How they would use their spirit's, to overcome their obstacles." He scratched her head, "Though..you'd think that something that looked so holy, would feel good?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:03 pm
"Tsumi was just with us, where did she go?" Zane asked as he looked around.  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:15 pm
User Image
The tiger that shouldn't be....is....

Kiri looked up at Nowe in confusion, then thought over his words. She nodded slowly. "If I had to describe it, I would say if felt like the technique was pulling at my heart - or my soul. So that's.......actually the best explanation I can think of. I'm just not sure how I knew what to do." She said, looking confused again.

User Image
The tiger that should be....isn't....

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:42 am
Nowe was silent, thinking. He reached to touch his shoulder, as if it had soemthing to do with it. He seemed to be unconcerned with the world around them for the moment, then he came back to reality. "In anycase...we need to set up a perimeter of defense. And make sure that these scientist don't awaken any other...toys...these people might have invented."  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:06 pm
User Image

Kiri nodded and pushed herself to her feet. "Right. Let's not get caught off guard again." She said firmly. "Once was more than enough for me."

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:04 pm
Sitting next to Zane Kyo looked around Tsumi had been with them only a moment ago but again she had disappeared.

Giving a small sigh Kohane ran her hand over the air infront of Kiri as she pulled out a small scroll and wrote some things down. "This will be a new thing to add to the list of medical findings" Kohane said turning and walking away from them. "I have a few of my slugs already around the area but a bit more guard will likely do wonders" she called walking over to zane and kyo as she kneeled down to check them for injuries.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:08 pm
"I'm not hurt, just worn out." Zane said simply as Kohane began giving him a look over.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:18 pm
Nowe put a firm hand on Kiri, keeping her back down. "Perhaps I should rephrase. We who dont' have mysterious unseen wounds, will guard the area. You, and your fans, are going to take it easy." He said, looking down at her. He knew what was coming though, for Kiri was never one to lay down until absolutly neccarcy.  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:43 pm
User Image

Kiri narrowed her eyes as she was forced back down. "Nowe, don't you dare try to tell me that. I'm part of this team too, and I [will do my job! Not you and not some weird wound are going to stop me!" She railed at him, trying to move his hand so she could get up again. "I am not some genin fresh out of the academy and needing to be coddled."

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:40 am
Nowe looked back down at her, and couldn't help but let a smile slip. "Kiri, even when you were fresh out of the academy, you refused to be coddled." He sighed, taking a step back. "But, at the risk of ending up with a bloody head, I'm not gonna argue..just ask that you reconsider letting Kohane watch over you for a little bit..."  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:53 pm
( bump sad )  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:22 pm
(Sorry I haven't posted. There just doesn't seem to be anything for my characters to do right now...by the way, what happened to everyone? We're missing, like, ten people! Okay, I know that's an exaggeration, but still...)  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:50 pm
User Image

Kiri glared at Nowe but it seemed almost playful. "Good choice. And stop worrying. I'm fine." She said insistently, rising to her feet. "Kohane can watch all she wants but even she agreed there was nothing she could do. So I am going to do my job as a part of this team." She crossed her arms stubbornly. She closed her eyes, reaching out with her chakra. Slowly, the wind around the perimeter began stirring. It moved in a slow circuit, feeling everything in it's path. When she opened her eyes, she was smirking. "There. Now I'll know it if anyone crosses the perimeter." She said, a small breeze stirring around her, carrying the reports from the border breeze. "Happy? It's a non-strenuous jutsu. Not even a jutsu really. Just mild chakra manipulation of the winds that are already here."

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:38 am
Shaking his head as he was looked over by Kohane kyo gave a small smile. "I am good" he told her sitting there as he rubbed his head. The enemies hadn't been hard to take out at all really using shadow's which were heavily prevalent in this terrain.

"Alright then you two" she said standing up and looking back towards the others. "I give everyone here a pass to return to mission readiness" Kohane told everyone as she gave a small sigh.
A slug slowly came out of her top on her shoulder looking at her. "Lady Kohane the other's haven't found anything in the area save for more of those dolls" it said eyes moving slowly seeming to take in it's surroundings.
"Alright thank you" she told the slug before walking to the middle of the groups and sat down cross legged.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:24 pm
Tayu chuckled. She wrapped an arm around Kohane's shoulders and gave a quick squeeze. "Looks like you're the one who needs a rest now, huh, Kohane-chan? Here," she handed theh cat to Kohane, "How 'bout you watch this little guy while I look for Tsumi, eh? It's actually really relaxing to pet her--the cat, I mean."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games