Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Krystina's house Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:11 pm
Sheik slid a hand through his hair making the red hair turn blonde, his eyes turning red, his skin becoming slightly darker and his outfit change into more of a bodysuit ninja garb. "I might not have lied about my name, but I did about my appearance and origins... Trevor, don't get mad once you find out I showed her my true self..." he mumbled to himself.
((Sheik's True Appearance))

Shayde quickly made his way to Lucius' room, ignoring the searing flame radiating from the joint of where his leg had been dislocated. He sat down crossed-legged and began digging through the medical bag.
"You shouldn't be walking on that leg, kiddo. It doesn't matter if you can tune out the pain and power through it. It'll still damage your leg," Hades murmured with his eyes still on the ceiling.
"Who made you the Maharajah? I'm perfectly fine, but Krystina needs her meds and Lulu is resting from that injury. Deal with it," Shayde retorted coldly as he pulled out a little white bottle, tossing the medical bag on the floor and standing back up.
"I'm no Maharajah, but I'm more experienced with fatal injuries, dislocation of a part of the body, amputation of part of the body and several other things," Hades sighed closing his eyes. "I'll explain when we're all in the same room. It's about time I started talking again..." Shayde just gave a slight nod as he left the room and made his way to Maso and Krystina. He tossed the bottle at Maso and held up two fingers before vanishing and appearing next to Sky, his back curving perfectly against Sky's chest. He put a set of earphones in and turned on his mp3 player filled with Enigma songs, his comfort after that death dream slowly returning to normal, his eyes closing.

"He won't let a dislocated limb keep him down. He's stubborn like that. Even if he said he killed that vampire, that look he had said he's worried about something. Take these," Maso murmured lightly as he opened the bottle and slid out two pills and handed them to Krystina.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:56 pm
Sky gave a small sigh and re-wrapped his arms around Shayde. closing his eyes again. "thanks for helping her.." he whispered and gave him a kiss on the top of his head.
krystina gave a tiny nod and took the pills giving a grimace afterwards. "i hate taking meds." she sighed and then curled back up into his chest. "i think we shoul maybe go check on everyone here in a bit..." she sighed softly  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:40 pm
"I hope none of you hate me after this," Sheik mumbled lightly as a small harp-like instrument appeared in his hand. He began lightly playing the different melodies from the Legend of Zelda, his eyes closed as the songs seemed to blend in with each other.

"It was no problem," Shayde murmured softly as he began drifting to sleep like he'd never had the nightmare in the first place. His dreams ran along the memories of Hagen and himself when they were younger and how he'd had a nightmare of walking through the house calling out members of the family's names in hopes that someone would answer only to come across a room with a shadowy figure looming over the family's dead bodies. He'd curled up next to Hagen when he was four because of that dream in search of comfort.

Maso gave a slight nod. "You've got it. We'll check on everyone as soon as you feel up to it... Perhaps we should just gather everyone in one room. Hayden's idea, not mine," he murmured softly as he glanced at a small card he'd pulled out of the bottle.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:52 pm
Kana gave a tiny sigh as she stired in her sleep, holding his shirt tightly.

Sky gave a small smile and held onto him some more as he too drifted back to sleep.

"y-yeah..." Krystina gave a small nod as she looked up at him. "i think that Hades' idea is a good one." she murmured and held onto him some more, giving him a tiny kiss on the cheek.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:17 pm
{{I'm gonna skip ahead about two hours.}}
Maso let out a small chuckle as he lightly kissed her on top of the head.
>< Two Hours Later ><
"Hey, Kana. Wakey-wakey, sleepyhead. We're all gathering in the living room to see how everyone's doing," Sheik hummed lightly rubbing his hand over her arm as his little harp-like instrument lay on his pillow.
:~:
Shayde opened his eyes as Hades loomed beside the bed. Hades flashed a slight yet nervous smile as he made a few handsigns signaling that everyone was meeting in the living room. Shayde gave a slight nod as he pulled the earphones out and made the mp3 player vanish just as Hades left the room. He tapped Sky on the leg as he slightly turned to face him, kissing him lightly on the lips.
"Wake up already," he murmured lightly.
Maso sat beside Krystina and Lucius on the couch. Every once in a while he glanced at Lucius who was leaning back against the back of the couch eyes closed. Hades walked into the living room and began pacing, cracking his knuckles out of a nervous habit.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:55 pm
Kana gave a tny sigh and rolled over, looking up at him. "huh? a-alright....." she mumbled, half asleep.
"i'm up. i'm up." Sky murmured and rubbed his eyes, looking up at Shayde with a small smile.
Krystina held onto maso tightly, giving a small sigh as she peered over at Lucius. "Ryxin realy wasn't all too nice....." she whispered  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:29 pm

"Mm'kay. Here we go," Sheik smiled picking Kana up and heading towards the living room. After reaching the living room, he sat Kana down on the couch and sat on the floor by her legs.
"Good. We need to go to the living room," Shayde said quickly as he turned a soft red in the face.
"Lycanthropes, most commonly known as werewolves, are the natural enemies to vampires. When facing each other, there is no such thing as mercy," Lucius mumbled lightly which just made Maso smile lightly.
"It's hard keeping him in the dark," Maso chuckled lightly as he watched Hades still pacing.
"Actually all you need is an isolation tank. Those things block off all senses," Lucius mumbled with a half-smile. Hades seemed to hesitate when Lucius mentioned the isolation tank before continuing to pace.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:29 pm
Kana gave a bright blush when he carried her but calmed it down enough that by the time they were in the room she was only a little flush. "meany.. gimme mre warning next time..." she whispered and poked him lightly in the back of the head.
"alright.. why are you blushing " sky asked as he tipped his head lihtly to the side, sitting up at the same time.
Krystina gave a small laugh at their small conversation and shook her head. "either way; i didn't expect that from him.... he was so nice when he was here...." she mumbled and then looked away. "until...." she trailed off, not realy wanting to bring it up.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:13 pm

"Mm'kay was my warning," Sheik snickered lightly as he flicked open his cellphone only to flip it back closed.
"You were looking at me all funny-like," Shayde muttered as he slid his mask back on to cover the blush before sliding behind Sky and covering his eyes, nose and mouth with his hands. A few seconds later came a cold atmosphere only to return to regular temperatures. "Present." He removed his hands from over Sky's face, showing the living room.
"I expected it. Everyone's here now. Status updates," Lucius yawned sitting up straight.
"I'm good. A little more flinchy, but otherwise good. Krystina took her meds that you forgot to deal with before battle," Maso murmured lightly getting a soft whine from Lucius.
"Harsh. I'm a little sore and still a bit tired, but I should be back on my feet by morning," Lucius sighed lightly.
"My natural blonde-haired, red-eyed self and waiting on a phone call from by niece," Sheik muttered deleting what looked to be mission objectives from his phone.
"Still getting over a dream I wish I never had and glad I didn't have to kick Sky out of bed to get to this meeting," Shadowheart mumbled getting a smile from the guys. Hades remained quiet as he waited for the two girls and Sky to speak for themselves, stopping his pace only to lean against the wall.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:43 pm
"make it more obvious... i'm still half asleep.." she sighed and wrapped her arms around his neck lightly; making sure to let him breathe. "i'm... still good." she whispered, almost asleep on Sheik's shouldrs
"i'd just woken up..." Sky pointed out and then gave a tiny blush as he was pulled into the living room with no shirt. he quickly hid behind shayde, his cheeks red. "i-i'm alright...." he murmured quietly
Krystina gave a tiny sigh as she looked at Lucius. "don't push yourself..." she whispered and then sighed . "and other then still being sick; i'm okay...." she shrugged.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:20 pm
"I'll try warning you in a more obvious way then. Shadowheart, give Captain Modesty a shirt. Hades, how're you?" Sheik sighed flipping his cellphone closed.
"Here," Shayde muttered snapping his fingers as a regular white tanktop appeared on Sky's leg. "I can change it into a t-shirt if that's too revealing for you."
"I'm not. Lycanthropes are heal quickly unless injured by silver. It wasn't silver," Lucius mumbled lightly as he cocked his head to the side at Hades tapping his foot.
"Nervous," Hades muttered lightly getting some raised eyebrows. "I wish I could've kept it a secret a bit longer, but the cat's out of the bag..."
"What're you talking about, Hades?" Lucius asked lightly his expression showing a bit of worry.
"You're kidding me," Sheik muttered tapping his fingers against his arm.
"I'm obviously left out of the loop," Maso sighed lightly getting a half-smile from Hades whose eyes had been directed at the floor the entire time. "Holy Hell. You heard me?"
"Yes. I hear everything you guys are saying... The truth is, my name was never Hayden Sareila, the great-grandson of Runealis Sareila. I am Runealis Sareila although I gave up that name when I first became an assassin. Then I was known only as Rune by everyone. Unfortunately, some incidents I'd rather not speak of occurred and I had to go into hiding," Hades mumbled softly as he glanced up at the group. "My true identity alone could put all of you in jeopardy. I didn't expect Sheik to make me one of his guardians after sealing off my hearing and everytime I was about to tell you guys, I got worried about you all expecting me to be the best at everything just because I'm a legendary assassin..." Maso and Sheik stared at Hades in shock as Lucius simply put a hand over his mouth. Shadowheart remained completely still although his muscles had tensed quite a bit.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:32 pm
Kana blinked as she looked at Hades, not realy saying anything since she didn't know him verry well at all.

Sky kept quiet as he slipped the shirt on and then hugged SHayde, trying to get him to relax. he gave Hades a small smile, hoping he'd get the whole 'you already know i'm cool either way' he was holding in.

Krystina gave a small sigh as she curlled into Maso a bit more. "well.....that's different...." she muttered and opened her eyes to look at him. "but; no matter what; i still say you're my friend." she grinned, her eyes giving a small sparkle.

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:34 pm
"Should we still call you Hades? What were some of your favorite aliases? Why'd you even become an assassin in the first place? You were an assassin back during the time period they cut off the left ring finger to prove your commitment to being an assassin so why do you have yours?" Sheik asked finally.
"I didn't expect that, but you had your reasons. I won't hold it against you," Lucius murmured with a light smile.
"You should've told us sooner. We could've been getting tips from you this entire time," Maso sighed. "You're every ninja-assassin and Assassin's idol. Everyone wants to be as good as you were if not better."
"Um. Yes you should and can still call me Hades. I created the tradition of getting the finger burned instead of cut off. I was too stubborn to have my finger cut off. My favorite aliases were Romeo Montague from Romeo and Juliet, Christian from Moulin Rouge, Demetri from Anastasia, Jack from The Titanic, Hayden Sareila of now and Rune, Mysterious Stranger Washed Upon Fey Shores although the last was about two years after The Titanic sank," Hades answered lightly as he lightly began tapping his foot against the ground. "I honestly don't remember much of my childhood, but I'd always been locked in a library ever since I can remember. After about two years in that library, there were the sounds of screams in the house and then a fire. Somehow I survived and I lived on the streets for another two years and eventually found myself on assassin grounds. I had nowhere to go and they offered me so many things. Apparently they found me quite valuable for a street urchin. Simple as that. It's all I can really remember."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:57 pm
Kana gave a tiny chuckle at sheik's rush of questions and then blinked as she looked up at Hades. "sounds..... hectic." she murmured quietly.
Skylar looked at him with a small smile. "it's all cool in my book. 'sides i don't know you guys all too well.... so i doubt my oppinion has any major standings right now..." he shrugged and then gave Shayde another hug.
Krystina gave a tiny smile at Maso's comment and rolled her eyes. "sounds like a busy life." she sighed and then started coughing again, more blood spraying into her hand.  

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:12 pm
"It was hectic, but it was also very lonely. There was really only one woman who was in most of my missions, but she was a ninja. We'd married several times using our aliases. I haven't seen her since The Titanic though," Hades smiled a bit sadly before walking over to Krystina and lightly rubbing his hand on her back. "I know a trick to make you feel better, but you'd have to say either yes or no on whether or not you want to do it. I won't tell you what it is, but I need a yes or no right now. Do you want to use it?"
Maso frowned slightly as Lucius made water vapor from the air wash the blood off her hand. Sheik let out a soft sigh as he looked at Shadowheart who still remained tense, but very quiet through the entire conversation on Hades' real identity.
"What's wrong with you?" he asked lightly.
"Nothing. Just digesting this conversation," Shadowheart mumbled glancing at the floor.

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games