Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Lore and Loyal rpg ^.^ PM Before or post will be DELETED! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:21 pm
She nodded seeing what seemed to be a bad dream. She woke him gently and smiled. "Yes dear, very well. Are you hungry? I'm sure Jack and Sam could be cooking something up for everyone as usual?" She wanted him to forget whatever dream he had had. She could tell it wasn't a decent one. She would move back a bit soon coaxing him from the bed.

He had finished cooking for the most part and sent some plates aside for the others to be re-heated if needed. He ate quickly enough soon gathering a plate for Andrea and headed off to the home she had gone into. He looked about confused a moment till he found her in one corner of the room rocking herself slightly. He sighed a bit placing the food on a stand and going to her. "Andrea, it's okay. I take it from this you didn't sleep well?" He placed a hand on her shoulder and took note of her jump and then shaking her head. He sighed once more taking her hand and leading her to the bed. "Come on, I'll stay with you while you sleep." He watched her nod and crawl back into the bed. He tucked her in a bit and rubbed her forehead trying to coax her back to sleep. He wasn't sure how long she had been in that corner. "Don't worry Andrea. We'll get your mind up and running again soon. You'll see." He whispered and watched her half nod. Once he was sure she was sleeping he would make his way back to the hall. They would need to move quicker with her at this rate.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:57 pm
Locke sat up in bed, and hugged Demona. He had missed her greatly. "Let's go. We should get some food before we figure out what to do next. And I want to explore some more of the island. It's been a while, and I want to visit some memories."

Jack and Sam both decided it was time to finally get up. "Come on, Jack. Before we have a riot on our hands about breakfast." She laughed.

Jack nodded and laughed. "You're right. They may hang me if they don't get fed." He continued to get dressed, and they both left to go to the dining hall. When they got there, breakfast was already on the table. And Locke and Demona were just walking in themselves. "Oh, lord... if Drake cooked, I hate to be the one who taste tests that..."  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:09 pm
He watched as the others finally rose from the bed and shook his head at their comments. "You know Jack, I may not be to your standards, but I'm decent enough. Besides I have requests." He looked to them all allowing them to get some food before he would begin what he wanted to talk to them all about. "My shades are and have been reporting. I got lucky and one was able to take a lab worker in one of the Order's facilities. Course, that person won't survive when the shade leaves, but what it's given me is more then enough to be concerned. If we want to help Andrea be normal in a sense, we have our work cut our for us. According to the shades, the order didn't just torture people to obey. Simple therapy could always fix that. They used a combination, torture, suggestion, force, and my recent favorites, chemical and apparently what they call electrical. from what I've gathered, those tubes you found her in were giving her doses of whatever to keep her with them. It's why she has a flight response to everything but the Order." He let all of that sink in as they ate sighing heavily. "What I'm asking is a bit of each of our specialties. Jack, you're good at fixing medicines as of late, I'll need help creating potions, antidotes or tonics to see if we can balance that brain of hers out. We'll try that first. Locke and Sam, you two are great at building. Some help with an area for me and Jack to create things would be nice. Locke, as far as your healing alchemy goes, I don't want to try yet. Lets keep it a last resort since the brain is a more complex beast then the nervous system of a body. And Demona, you're one of our best fighters and apparently can't die at the moment. Which is good if she reverts back to the Order and starts fighting. We'll need your help to subdue her if needed."

She listened to Drake wondering how all of this would go but would not smiling. "That Drake, I can do. Oh and the eggs are dry. Really really dry. You may wish to take lessons from Jack if you want to keep cooking for everyone." She smiled making the joke hoping to lighten his mood. "I'm joking by the way, it is fine enough." She looked to Locke though uncertain if he would be up for what Drake was asking. She had gotten the impression he almost didn't care what happened to his friend anymore. Though knowing it wasn't entirely her fault, she had to wonder if that would change his mind.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:21 pm
Jack nodded, then took a bite of the eggs, seeing they really were dry. He swallowed as not to offend. "Fine with me, but on one condition: you let me do all the cooking form now on?" He laughed, meaning it as a joke and serious suggestion. He had grown spoiled on his own cooking.

Locke and Sam also nodded. "That's fine. I can create the tools you need. Just give me the specs, and I will get to work on them as soon as possible. Might also help if we can somehow regain our gear we left back at the Inn?"

"I'll begin working on a facility later. Give me the specifications, and I will do what I can. Me and Demona are going to go exploring the island later as well. We might find something of use. Doubt anyone else is here, though."

Guarin looked out his window at the group as they began to eat and talk about insignificant things he had no care to know. Sadly, though, he felt left out. Almost jealous of Locke and his having friends...  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:35 pm
"You could join them you know. You don't have to be their enemy. Never did." She had woken and followed listening long enough to overhear the group. She would let them think her still asleep though. She knew they were trying. She had taken not of Gaurin and went to stand behind him seeing the expression on his face. "Honestly, the only friend you had growing up was Lokie. And he was kind of on the crazy side then. Mean like you, but I used to wonder if that was the only connection you both really had other then he looked to you as a big brother." She shrugged looking towards the group. "Not that it matters in the end though. I ended up being the cause of all of this." Her voice was low, almost detached, her expression almost as much so. "But I'm sure you will come up with some reason not to join them, or blow the thought off completely. I don't care in either case really." She looked to him a moment more before turning to head back to her house. She wondered about trying to sleep once more but decided simply just go home.

Locke looked to them all nodding. "Maybe I can talk to Andrea and get a portal lift with supervision to gather our things. As far as exploring the island, be careful, this place looks huge, I doubt we could reach the other side in a few days. But if there are other inhabitants, they could be from the Order." He paused listening to their cracks about his cooking. "And fine by me on the cooking. And as soon as we can get our stuff, I'll make up that list."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:42 pm
Locke, Sam, and Jack all nodded. Jack looked to the meal before him, and decided, out of respect, to finish it. It wasn't too bad, just a little bland. "While you're out with Andrea, can you pick us up some supplies for cooking? I want to also set up a station where I can make medicines."

Sam agreed. "And remember to get all of my maintenance equipment and tools! Without them, I can't make the proper repairs to Locke's arm, and doing the work I need to here would be difficult indeed."

Locke just looked to Drake, and nodded silently, letting him know to take it easy, and he would do the same. He took a few bites of his meal, then went walking, hoping Demona would follow behind later. He wanted to explore the island. He wanted to see what had become of his mother, and the rest of her people.

Guarin listened as Andy spoke about his old toadie, Loki. He kept quiet, knowing that even if he wanted to, he could not join this group. Not just bad blood was stopping him. He had his own reasons, and most of them involved his role in the betrayal of his fellow peoples...  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:01 pm
She followed along looking about remaining silent as Locke led the way. She made it a point to be as quiet as physically possible knowing this could be rough for him. After what felt like some time, and the village out of sight they would come up to what seemed like a small clearing filled with rocks and grass covered mounds. She knelt by one looking them over and reading the stones. "Oh. Locke I'm sorry. This place seems to be where the people stopped."

He finished with the others and soon went to Andrea seeing her just looking about. He asked about a portal back to the town they had been staying and watched as she nodded and opened one for him. He kept a watch on her though as they began working bringing what they had from the portal side at the inn, to the portal side of their gathering hall. It wasn't easy work, more when they got the horses, but they managed. It would be about mid day before they would finish with all of their belongings before Drake wanted to get supplies from Sam's shop as well as the cooking supplies and such Jack would need. He was sure if they needed anything else he could always ask Andrea to open another portal. Once fully finished and portals closed he watched her leave back to her home and sighed at her help but detachment. "Soon Andrea, we'll get you back to normal." He turned seeing Gaurin a moment in a bit of the distance and called out to him. "Hey Gaurin, Could use a hand if you're not busy?" He wanted to know more about their enemy. Being with the order, once they helped Andrea, if Gaurin wished he could try to help him. Since he was stuck on the island as well he figured the mystic may as well make the best of it.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:21 pm
Locke looked about at the burial grounds, seeing if he could find his mother's name about them, or at least a lakc there of... Unfortunately, though, the headstones that had not been completely destroyed, were so weathered, that making out any names would be impossible. "I wonder... I wonder if my mother is alive still... I wish you could have met her, Demona... She was so sweet, and so loving. You would have liked her."

"Guarin, against his better judgement, decided to go over to Drake, although he still refused to be of assistance. "What do you want, Shade Mystic?"  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:29 pm
She looked to him nodding and looking about the area. "Well, this island is rather large. Though it is rather unlikely anyone would still be here. Not after seeing the ruins. It's a miracle you and Andrea even survived. Or anyone else for that matter."

He sighed heavily rolling his eyes somewhat at Gaurin's attitude. "Well, for starters, some help would be nice. I could always ask Locke to return your home the way it was?" He looked to him shaking his head a bit and tossing one of the larger food backs onto a table. "Look, you're here on this island with us. None of us, well our group and you may not like each other, but your with us none the less. Might as well be of some use. If not stop stalking the group. If you want to be a part of us, do it. If not why even bother being seen or known? It's not exactly the style that you've been trying so hard to show us." He doubted his words would have any effect. He was still pissed at all he had done to the group. "And stop calling me shade or shadow mystic. It's what I am, not who. My name is Drake."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:18 pm
Guarin turned and faced the one in front of him. "Look. I may be on this island with all of you, but do not think for once I want to be one of you. I am merely observing my enemy as it were. And, as for the island, as much as it does feel nice to have it returned to its former proud stature, it does not make one mote of difference to me whether it remains as such, or if it is once again destroyed, and burned to ash. So once again, Shade Mystic, do not presume to ask me for help, or even order me around. It will do you more harm than good..." He spoke the last sentence as a threat, more than a friendly warning. He wanted it known he was not looking to make friends. He walked off.

Locke looked around the forest in which they were in, looking dismayed at the condition the island had fallen into... "As far as I know, I still don't remember how I even made it off the island, or where I went after the fighting came. Until recently, I didn't even remember my time here. It's almost as if I am living another life that does not belong to me, and yet, I know it does. I feel like I finally found a place to belong in this world." He turned to meet Demona's eyes. Maybe... maybe you can belong here too... with me..." He took her hand.  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:30 pm
He listened shrugging. He found it hard for some reason to take much of Gaurin as a threat, despite the past with Demona. He simply couldn't figure him out. He sulked about as if he wished to be around them, and yet when noticed he pretends to be tough and needing no one. He watched him head off simply finishing what he was doing and waiting for the others. The only threat Gaurin had on them was when they were alone. Something he didn't wish the others to be caught with. When his two shades would return, he would send out the ones he had to follow his friends. He figured a warning system was better then none. He soon finished and headed back to the house Andrea was in and soon found her sleeping, of which he was very thankful for. He looked to the wounds she had before taking out some of the healing pouches Jack had made earlier and began putting them on the wounds. Once finished he was happy seeing her still asleep and moved to go wait out the others in the gathering hall.

Demona listened to him as he spoke. Something almost seemed off in his tone. She smiled as he took her hands after a bit more looking about. "Locke, because of you I already belong to this world now. And as always, I am with you. I never really left your side." She looked to him before pulling him close and hugging him. She kissed his forehead hoping to ease whatever worries he may be having right now. "We have a few more hours until nightfall, considering the time to travel this far, shall we head back? I'm sure Drake may need help coaxing Andrea to help him reclaim the belongings." She meant the last part as a joke but knew it was an almost touchy subject.

Andrea heard Drake enter though would let him think her asleep. She wanted to cringe as he did something to her wounds but let it slide. The more they thought she wasn't being a bother the better she felt.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:17 pm
Locke looked to Demona as she kissed his forehead and suggested they get back to camp. "You make a good point. Besides. I wish to make my mother proud of the man I have become. I need to show some sense of responsibility, you know? For some reason, I feel like a leader almost." He said it as a joke, but realized that it was somewhat true. As much as everyone does what they can to make life simple for each other, he took the heaviest burden it seemed. Maybe it was just this sense of belonging that made him want to protect his friends.  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:29 pm
Drake had finished setting things up in some order for the group when sunset came. He smiled glad he was able to make sense of some things. He wasn't sure what Sam could use out of some of the newer things, but knew her shop items would always be a welcomed sight. He also know the food they got was well enough for Jack to do some decent cooking since it was clear he wanted to for everyone. He even managed to bring back some alchemy things for Locke and Demona to go over to fill some time. He worried about the group a moment if anyone opposed to saying in this place and making it their home. He soon would set aside some things he knew he would need Jack's help for if they were ever going to get Andrea's mind back to something close to normal, whatever that may be for her.

Demona walked back with him hand in hand smiling. She did enjoy her time with him as if nothing had ever happened, though deep down knew. She would remain silent most of the walk keeping to her thoughts and wondering about how to fill the time in which they would stay here. She knew none but Gaurin knew where they were so were remotely safe from the rest of the world. She knew Drake and Jack may soon start work on Andrea and wondered how many times she would be willing to help open portals for them. As they would arive back at the town she would smile lightly seeing all the things Drake had brought back. "Wow Drake, you and Andrea really did a lot of work. Was she difficult to get for the help?"

He turned hearing Demona and shook his head. "Surprisingly no. she's been sleeping most of the afternoon though. I put some more healing herbs on her while she was sleeping to make it easier. I figure in the morning me and Jack can get going on fixing that noggin of hers."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:09 pm
Locke walked with Demona in silence, his head rushing with all kinds of thoughts and situations. First and foremost on his mind was what happened to his home here on the island. What happened to the people who were here? Did they all die? Is his mother dead as well? Or are some of them still in hiding? And if so, was his mother with them? All these questions paled in comparison though.... for his major problem right now is the choice before him: should he continue his relationship he had previously with Demona? Or should he rethink his options and try to pursue his lifelong friend, Andrea? He felt he would go nuts asking himself all these questions. Thankfully, they were finally back in town, seeing Drake and Andrea back with plenty of supplies. "Nice, Drake. This looks like we'll be set for quite a while, huh?"  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:17 pm
He nodded towards Locke. "I hope so. With us experimenting on Andrea's mind, I don't want to chance that she'll be too tired or out of it to help us when we really need to get supplies. I believe though I may start work on a boat. I mean we should have plenty of time to kill now. Maybe see what's on the other side of this huge lake or whatever it is." He looked to Locke a moment noticing an odd expression then turned to Demona. "Hey Demona, think you could go russel up Jack and Sam. I'm not sure where they are though." He watched her nod and head off. Once out of earshot he went to Locke motioning him to sit. "So, I thought that walk was supposed to relax you, but it seems you're possibly more troubled then when you left. Anything you care to talk about?"  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff