Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Unknown Apothecary

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:46 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

As the carriage grew nearer and nearer to the castle, Lennox remained inclusive in the conversation of Hogsmeade going inside. He felt himself cower behind Aster's words. It was stated in a matter-of-factly tone, especially with the flicking of the hair. What was he to do? She asked a question did she not? When the words muggle-born slipped out of her mouth, the same words rolled out of his tongue as well, "I'm a muggle born as well," He stated rather stupidly.

Why had he just said that? To gain acceptance or feel a connection with Aster for both being muggle-borns? Nontheless, he wanted to be friends, muggle-born or not. It sure beat staying up in the common room with no one with you. Although he had met a fellow Hufflepuff but a few years ahead of him. That difference in age made it hard to talk to each other. Not to mention the fact that she had her own friends to tend to that were in the same year as her.

As Aster displayed her interest in the Shrieking Shack, Lennox couldn't help but scoot closer to Aravis, careful not to miss any words or misunderstand anything. His hearing was utterly horrible and he didn't want to make a blunder of himself with someone he had just met. They didn't have to know he was a deaf fool just yet. Maybe when they were more acquianted. That is, if they wished to speak to him again once the school year had started. Being in differet houses and grades, Lennox wondered the difficulty he would have trying to find these two girls in the enchanted school.

The term werewolf sent a small shiver down his spine. While yes, it was certainly intersting to read about them as a kid, the term remained lighthearted for he knew those foolish things did not exist. But here in the magical world, it seemed that werewolves were very much alive and breathing. Just then, the thought of him being bitten by a werewolf, worse being devoured by one sent his brain into a living nightmare. Things such as silver bullets and all other things that were supposed to repel werewolves suddenly popped into Lennox's head as if preparing his body in case...in case of what?

Even if werewolves existed, surely it didn't mean there was a surplus of them running amok in the wizarding world? The Ministry wouldn't allow such things to happen under their control. The wizarding form of government sent his mind to ease but Lennox failed to hear the last words of Aravis's explanation. It was only when she mentioned the carriages did he realize that they had already arrived at the castle.

Not wanting to be rude, he let the girls make their way out. Girls first after all. And he didn't want to be the first one out for that would seem as if he didn't enjoy their company, which he did. "Yes," Lennox said dumbfoundedly as he agreed with Aravis. "I do hope to see both of you throughout the year. Was that too formal? Hopefully not for he had already said it. Lennox prayed that it didn't come out in a sarcastic tone. It was a pleasure talking to them. They didn't divulge on things pertaining to themselves too much and he rather liked that.

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:04 pm
True to the end, united we stand..

User Image

Charlotte Katherine Hattington, AKA Carlee, AKA Kat,
quickly jumped off the train and ran as fast as she could to the boats.
She wanted to make it before they took off.
Fortunately, they were just about to leave.
She jumped on one of the boats and began the ride across the lake.

((Edited.))

...so I stand with my friends.

KlutzyChild

Gracious Gekko

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

tarantaellegra

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:15 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxвℓαкε αη∂ αℓεxαη∂яια εтнεℓωιηε
User ImageUser Image

Where are we? Hogsmeade Station.

Who's with us? Adele.

What are we doing?
Heading to Hogwarts.

Oh Orange Coconut
{ }

User Image

Alex was seated next to Adele and Blake on the opposite side of the both of them. Eyeing the book on her lap, Blake tilted his head to get a better reading of the title. As her brother busied himself with title reading, Alexandria went ahead and answered for the both of them. "Oh it was alright. Had a lot of relatives over for the summer," She said, managing a weak smile. It would be obvious for the reason of so many relatives but neither she nor anyone in the carriage wanted to go into explicit detail. "How was yo-" Her question was interrupted and let out a small eep as Blake scooted in between them.

He had been paying attention to the girl's conversation but with the dim lighting it was nearly impossible to guess out the name. Figuring it was alright, Blake gently took the book from Adele's lap so as to take a look for himself.
"What's this you've got here?" He asked curiously, peering through the content of the book.

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:17 pm

User Image

The train squealed as the metal scraped the tracks bringing it to a stop at the station. Students started to poor out of the train as they made their way to the respected places.

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:08 pm
User Imageωhat's on my mind?◤They look so scared, poor dears!◥

ωho is in my thoughts?◤Aerynn and the new students◥

ωhat am I feeling?◤Happy and Excited◥

Professor Kayleigh McKenny

Kayleigh smiled as she watched the students get off the trains, hoping to see her own child in the mix though she knew she'd see her at the feast. Noticing all the first years as they stepped off unsure of what they do. Yelling over all the noise using some of her mom voice, "First years! Follow me to the Boats!!!" She yelled stepping back to make sure she'd be easily spotted form the crowd and waited for them to come over.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:11 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
Roi mentally logged down how he was not only a triplet, but he also logged down how he didn't like his sister. A flaw the ancient spirit could exploit. Once he finished memorizing it he then spoke once more, "You know the legend of the Sorting Hat right? Back in the time of Harry Potter? How dear Mr. Potter wanted to NOT be in Slytherin? Well it took that into account, and what house did he get sorted into?" He asked. He already knew the answer, during his stay in Woil's body, and the moment he learned of the Wizarding world, he began to study long and hard on the wizarding world. That's when he came to realize a lot had changed, starting from the Salem Witch Trials, traced all the way to the current age. He learned about the spell that had rid himself of his old life.

He studied Hogwarts long and hard, its history and about the infamous Harry Potter. He enjoyed reading about how the boy managed to thwart Voldemort's schemes. That was an idiot there, Voldemort, he had gone crazy with power. Something Roi would have to avoid.
"He was sorted into Gryffindor, so it's obvious the Sorting Hat takes your opinion into account. Why not join me at Ravenclaw? Or how about joining William at Slytherin." He said filling the boys head up. He stopped when they arrived in the Hogsmead station and he stood up, "Now, if you'll excuse me, I have a few things to sort out." He said nodding and pulling his robes out from his trunk. He gladly put them over his clothes and moved his wand into the robe pocket. Once he was finished he quickly left the cabin and entered the corridor where he quickly blended into the crowd of students.

Once he was outside he breathed in a large breath of fresh and steamy air. He was 'home'. He glided along the path, his robs billowing behind him as he stood by the carriages waiting for William to walk forward and meet him.
User Image

User Image

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:02 pm
So you wanna call me the devils' advocate
But you don't even know the half of it
I was raised to believe in miracles
My life is so cold
User Image

╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════════════════════════╗

With her head tossed, inclined towards the left as her right brow climbed above the other to mock her gaze of requited knowledge, Belle fought back the urge to fall victim to another bout of laughter not nearly as innocent as before. ”It’s not Arthur, but good try, my da’s Alexander.” She had corrected him with a jabbed jest at his own pride of intellect, but it had all been in benevolent humor. As Belle recollected scattered memories from her times with her father, during business meetings or grand feasts, she couldn’t readily recall a picture for the Balford man that Chase had been so adamant to reference relations too. But, Belle had never truly been allowed to gather at the dinners even if the children were allowed, Alexander had never allowed it.

But Belle had managed to slip in as gently as a feather, though nothing quite made any sense to her, she could at least mention that she had been there, somewhere. Looking back now, Belle couldn’t imagine why she would have ever been hesitant to leave the grasp of her family and venture out to a castle, to Hogwarts, where she was sure to have enough room to grow and spread her wings.

Despite all of the rumors that frequented her family, most of which were lies. The Rich family truly didn’t have as many connections as the older wizarding families because of the late occurrence when the Rich family had finally climbed the ladder to be classified as Pureblood Socialites. The seamy underbelly of her past would be keen to catch up, but if her mother had any sense left at all, it shouldn’t happen against Belle. Not that it mattered for much longer as she is the only heir; the Rich family name would surely burn to ash. ”Brilliant!” Belle exclaimed as she clasped her hands together and then blinked at the sudden lack of motion corresponding outside the window pane. But her attention focused upon Hildy, never at all noticing the hesitation that had sparked to life like a wildfire. Belle had never been the best at reading between the lines. ”As soon as we get the chance, we should try to go to Hogsmeade.” She had agreed, and then stood to wrestle Lady from the floor and out of Rolf’s grasp.

”I really don’t know what house I’ll be in, I don’t even know which I want, I think I’ll just let the hat deal with that one. What about you?”

Hogwarts Express in Hogsmeade Station with Chase, Hildy
Desires: Sorting Feast
Troubles: Classes

╚════════════════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

User Image

Does what I'm wearing seem to shock you?
Well, that's okay
'Cause what I'm thinking about you
is not okay
I've got it on my mind to change my ways
But I don't think I can be anything other than me
No, I don't think I can be anything other than me

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:10 pm
User Image
Trinity Wood
Trinity turned her head towards the sound of a male voice. She studied the boy and finally nodded. "Yes, I'm Trinity Wood" She said turning back to stare at the back of the wall. The train would no doubt be arriving soon.

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:30 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
Yia jumped up as they got to their destination, the conversation between him and Thomas was short and sweet, nothing but small talk. He eagerly watched out the window as the buildings of Hogsmead passed and when the train stopped he was in a hurry as he grabbed his trunk, pulled it off the rack, and opened it. He quickly pulled out the pair of robes he had and smiled at Thomas as he put them over his clothes. He pulled out a notebook and stuffed it into his robe pockets. He was so excited, "You ready to go Thomas!?" He said very enthusiastically as he attempted to get Silver back into his cage. It took him a bit, enough for Thomas to change as well.
This is going to be an awesome year!
He thought as he turned his hair pale like Allen's and he hid his three scars. He smiled at his reflection and he looked closer at it. He decided to change his eyes to a gray, hazy color. It looked good with the hair, "First impressions are ALWAYS important." He quoted his mother, he opened his mouth to see if he had gotten any food stuck in his teeth and he grinned his signature grin as he looked back at Thomas.
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:00 am
Raleigh kos
||+||Sorcerer||+||Height: 4'6”||+||Weight: 80lbs||+||Age: 28||+||Hair: Blond||+||Eyes: Blue||+||Theme of the Moment||+||
”If life gives you lemonade, make lemonade. Take the lemonade and sell it so you can buy more lemons then what you had before. Rinse, repeat; finally, saddle your cousin Jim with the costs while you run off into the sunset with the profits.”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User Image

Raleigh got off the train, looking around eagerly at the bustle of all of the students as they got off the train. He immediately went to follow them when a voice called out “First years! Follow me to the Boats!!!” Turning in the direction of the voice, he saw a blond woman, most likely a teacher trying to usher the new students towards her. Perhaps they had to go to the castle in a different way. His mother had mentioned that first years experience the trip to Hogwarts differently from the rest. He had simply assumed that the Sorting, whatever that was, was that different experience.

Clearly, he had been mistaken. So he made his way to the now growing crowd of what he assumed was first years. He made his way through the bustle of students, hearing snippets of several conversations, such as a girl talking about finally having permission to go to Hogsmeade. He thought they were already here, perhaps she meant to come back and see the sights the town had to offer? He heard other excited murmurings, such as new teachers had been hired this year, as well as the supposed return of old ones.

He finally made his way to the “first years group” as he had termed it in his head. He looked around a little, hoping to see someone that looked either friendly enough or interesting enough to strike up a conversation with. His eyes, keen through use of focusing on attention to detail for pranks, darted through the crowd. Quickly he characterized the students around him by the four houses of Hogwarts and the supposed characteristics of each. He saw at least a possible Gryffindor and a few Slytherins, some Hufflepuffs and a couple of Ravenclaws. He kept looking, hoping to at least strike up a conversation; who knew how long it would take them to get to the castle to get “Sorted,” he sure didn’t. Might as well be friendly.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is merely the first step of the wizard who will become known as the Red Hawk. His future uncertain, he could become a force for good and justice; or he could be twisted by his desires and become a festering presence that darkens and poisons those around him. Only time will tell what kind of Raleigh Ákos will become.

Tetsurga

Tetsurga

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:27 am
Miranda Alden
||+||Sorceress||+||Height: 4'2”||+||Weight: 78lbs||+||Age: 11||+||Hair: Brown||+||Eyes: Blue||+||Theme of the Moment||+||
“Breathe, relax and calm the mind; focus. With precision, anything can be achieved.”

User Image

Miranda quietly put away the book she had been reading as the train pulled into the station. She was nervous, some might say rightfully so, because before she got her letter of admittance to Hogwarts, Miranda’s father had suspected the possibility of Miranda being a Squib. Though her father would likely have loved her even if she had been, there was no deny the fierce pride that had glinted in his eyes when that letter had arrived. Or when he tossed her into the air shouting, “My little girl’s going to Hogwarts! That’s right, my little Miranda! I’m so proud of you darling!”

But still, Miranda was nervous. She may have gotten the letter, but maybe it was a mistake and she really was a Squib. She hadn’t the heart to test out her wand when she had gotten it, not with her father practically over the moon in joy. She hadn’t even tested it on the train, again for fear of what the result might be. She made her way off the train and she realized that she was terrified that if she was a Squib and Hogwarts kicked her out or told her to go, that her father would be disappointed in her.

She loved her dad, he was all she had in this world; she never knew her mother, so she was clearly scared out of her mind at the thought of making her dad upset with her. Still with a calming breath, Miranda did step of the train onto the station. She looked around and quickly spotted the gathering first years. With some trepidation, she made her way towards them. She hoped to simply melt into the crowd, let her be simply one more. There would be enough time to be humiliated later when the Hat refused to sort her.

Miranda sees nothing but weakness when she looks at herself. However, bravery is not the trait of those without fear; it is the trait of those who despite that fear take that first step. Miranda has yet to realize her inner strength. The day she does, she might just become a force to be reckoned with. Until that day comes, she will step despite her “supposed” weakness to face the new day all the same.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:36 am
Chase Balford
Hogwarts Student: Third Year, Ravenclaw
Theme of the Moment | Thoughts: Time to work my groove…

User Image Chase had the strong urge to slam his palm into his forehead. ARTHUR Radcliffe was the Head Auror, ALEXANDER Rich was Head of Magical Law. He hated being wrong. But his good humor was not ruined so easily. Laughing at himself, he nodded. ”That’s right. I was just testing you. Making sure that you weren’t a spy,” he jested.

As they began discussing houses, Chase looked out the window and saw familiar countryside. They were approaching Hogsmeade. The brakes squealed and Chase was up on his feet quickly with a broad smile. ”Well girls, looks like the wondering is over. We’re here.”

Chase remembered his first trip to Hogwarts. He had been so surly. He had been anxious to learn magic, but he wanted to still live at home with Gideon. Leaving his uncle had been more hard than he would ever admit. As much as Chase enjoyed his freedom, he depended on his uncle’s sometimes oppressive presence. Gid was an undeniable good guy and it made Chase feel safe and protected at home. Made home a sanctuary from the crazy world. He could cause trouble and mayhem all day, but when he came home and felt safe and loved, it made him feel complete.

However, a few weeks into his first year and Chase had been in heaven. He found that he was much more capable than he had thought, Gid wrote regularly, and his mischief kept him plenty amused. He could only imagine how these two girls were taking the experience but he was sure it was better than how he had done in the beginning. Leading the way out of the cabin and onto the platform, the trolleymen greeted them with their bags.

“Cats in the carriers girls. They will be waiting for you in your rooms. Now you will want to go…” Chase looked up and saw a bobbing latern and heard the gentle voice of the Care of Magical Creatures professor. “there. She will lead you to the boats. You first years get to make a grand entrance. Hildy,” Chase turned to his cousin who was looking around nervously after she reluctantly placed Rolf in his carrier, his fat little paw swiping out pleadingly. “everything will be okay. And no matter where you end up, you can always ask me for help.” Looking over to their blonde traveling companion, his smile turned cheeky. “But you, Bells, if you aren’t in Ravenclaw I think I might have to declare you my rival for life.” Winking playfully, he turned and jogged off toward the carriages. “Have fun ladies.”

Hildy watched him go. It was like a warm blanket had been pulled off of her shoulders and she was really alone for the first time. Since she had arrived at the Balford estate, she had been quickly growing accustomed to her family, even her grandmother. They made her feel safe. She hadn’t realized that Chase, despite how much mischief and minor injury they inflicted on each other, was an extension of that. But straightening her spine and jutting out her chin, she resolved to soldier on.

Turning to Belle with a smile, she shrugged as they walked toward the woman that Chase had indicated. “Well, I guess this is it. I’m hoping for Gryffindor. It would really make my da happy.”

Though, as they joined with the group of growing first years and Hildy surveyed the crowd of her peers, she wondered if that was really a good reason to pick a house.
Hildy Balford-Nettlepot
Hogwarts Student: First Year, Unsorted
| Thoughts: Is it wrong to be happy when so much sad has happened?… | Rolf

User Image

Pathological Kisser

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:09 am
So you wanna call me the devils' advocate
But you don't even know the half of it
I was raised to believe in miracles
My life is so cold
User Image

╔════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════════════════════════╗

Belle donned a marvelous flash of a smile at Chase’s good humor, flashing only during whole-hearted laughter from his ease. The manipulation of his words had caused a spark of interest in Belle, too many times had she dug herself into a hole that a few simple words would have been able to save her from, but Circe knows how often Belle had a habit of screwing things up. In fact, she had never done anything right, never. It was just her luck. Eyes of pale green hues darted back and forth between her two companions before examining the window to the world of mystics outside. She had no idea where they had landed, but she knew it couldn’t have been Hogwarts with the bustle of people dancing all around.

”That was fast.” She commented off handedly while clutching the kitten in her arms that insisted upon slithering through fingers to reach its orange friend of fluff. She stood to peer out past the compartment door at the other students that had paraded past to reach Hogsmeade station. When she spun back around to face the cousins, Belle begrudgingly prodded Lady into her carrier cage and locked the door. ”Alright, Lady, no escaping now.” Belle had warned the half-kneazle as she set off to follow Chase and Hildy taking careful note of the trolley man who had taken the duty to handle their personal belongings. Her eyes searched for the anointed figure that would dutifully lead towards the castle, locked on to the vivacious appearance of the professor before turning around to face Chase and Hildy once more.

”Oh, you better be careful, don’t want to end up losing to a girl, do you?” Belle found herself in a giggle as she turned to Hildy instinctively before she veered her attention to watch him go. It hadn’t taken long for the myriad of students and the indecipherable pallet of colors to shroud Chase from visibility.

”Gryffindor, huh?” She quipped with a smile on her lips. ”Always was a strong house, I think it’s one of my favorites, but that’s probably just because their sigil is a lion.” A chuckle perused as she meandered after the barrage of first years to keep close to the professor of Care of Magical Creatures. ”None of the other animals look anywhere near as cool!”

Desires: Sorting Feast
Troubles: Classes

╚════════════════════════▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄════╝

User Image

Does what I'm wearing seem to shock you?
Well, that's okay
'Cause what I'm thinking about you
is not okay
I've got it on my mind to change my ways
But I don't think I can be anything other than me
No, I don't think I can be anything other than me

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:14 am
photobucket.com

Asena hummed happily as she got off the train and continued to eat her cookies. She was so excited to see all the potential new friends and this knew scenery. Yes she hadd seen magic befor eand knew a lot bout it, but had been raised in the muggle world do to the fact that parents were half and half. Unlike he other students around her The child wasnt nervous at all. She knew that her personality was to wild for hufflepuff and although she was a prankster, she wasnt cunning or had a mean side. That left. Either Gryfindor or Ravenclaff. She had heard enough to know about each house and although she was smart, she didnt have enough attention span to study all the time. So she had her house pretty much figured out and hoped she was right. She so wanted the house that the best pranksters in the world had lived in. The Mardeures was her insparation, followed by the Weasly twins.
Even though Asena wanted to be in Gryffendor, She didnt care if she was put in a different one. She was still gunna be her and nobody was going to stop that. She had also Heard about the potential rivalries the houses had, but she didnt care. She was going to treat everyone the same.

Asena herd a woman call out for the first years to follow her so, she put her cookies away and began walking/ bouncing over to where they were called. The child looked around , to see if any would be potential good aids to do pranks with. Of course she wouldnt throw off any tonight though. Her parents made it thoroughly clear that if she stepped out of line tonight, there would be hell to pay, so she would be good during the ceremony.  

Kaorini

Tipsie Fairy

Heart Hunter

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:33 am
O'Connell Twins

User Image

FionaDana
First Years

As the train came to a screeching stop, Fiona enthusiastically started shaking her younger sister awake. "Dani, Dani," she repeated over and over in an attempt to wake her sister. "The train stopped. We made it to Hogsmead Station!" Fi was more excited then ever to be in their new surroundings. Yes, she was quite shy, but her father spoke so much good about his times here that she just couldn't help herself.

After some more shaking and hollering in her ear, Dana finally got up. Before her sister could ask questions, Fiona started getting the cats into their carriers. "You know, it's a good thing daddy made us put on our robes before we got on the train," Dana told her sister as she yawned and stretched. They ended up having a compartment all to themselves. Quickly they grabbed the carriers and rushed off the train. Dani made sure the cats got to the luggage guy, she called him.

They heard a lady calling first years her way, and not worried about socializing at the moment they rushed right over to her. "There seems to be a lot of first years way taller than us!" Fi exclaimed as she looked around them. The identical twins were both four feet and seven inches, fairly short compared to their mother's five feet seven and their father's six feet three.  
Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games