Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Lethal Love. ((S/F)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:30 pm
User Image
Elizabeth Greene
"I know that a life without love..."

Lizzy spoke up first. "Actually, Sirrah, I was going to invite Harmony-chan to stay at my place tonight. It's not much, but... I've been wanting to show it to her." She blushed and smiled a little shyly at Harmony, her eyes inquiring if that was okay. There would be less people to hear them at Lizzy's apartment.

"...is no life at all."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:39 pm
Harmony Nichole Ariake

User Image

They don't understand us...

Harmony smiled and nodded at Lizzy to show her consent, her eyes a royal blue and soft aqua. She clutched the blanket a bit tighter around her as the wind passed, her body temperature still a bit low. She saw that Erin had a death grip on Ash's wheelchair and a slight worry in her eyes, as if she was scared that Ash would somehow disappear if she let go. Something must have happened in there. Erin only gets this antsy if she gets worried. Did Tsubatsu...? No, she would be covered in blood and dancing on his corpse if he had shown up.... I wonder what happened... She thought to herself and squeezed her girlfriend's hand softly.

...And perhaps they never will.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:48 pm
User Image
Elizabeth Greene

It took a few minutes for everyone to get situated, but within five Jorden was heading toward Tank's apartment with Tank in the passenger seat. Sirrah, Kevin, and the little twins were in Sirrah's car heading to Kevin's house, with Ash and Erin in Erin's car following behind. Lizzy and Harmony were the last to leave. Lizzy smiled at Harmony a bit as they stood outside Harmony's car. "Are you alright to drive, love? Or would you like me to drive?"

"...is no life at all."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:09 pm
Harmony Nichole Ariake

User Image

They don't understand us...

Harmony shivered slightly from the wind, half wishing Chibi had given her a thicker blanket. "Nah love, you drive this time. I'm still not one hundred percent and I should rest for a few minutes to try and conserve my strength. I think I might be getting a work out in a bit." She said with a wink, her body shivering again softly.

...And perhaps they never will.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:18 pm
User Image
Elizabeth Greene

Lizzy frowned slightly, concerned about Harmony's shivering, but nodded and helped her girlfriend into the passenger's seat.

It took ten minutes to get to Lizzy's rundown little apartment. It was near the sandwich shop where she worked. She parked Harmony's car on the side of the street in front of her building. "Home, sweet home!" she said cheerfully, getting out of the car and going around to open Harmony's door for her.

"...is no life at all."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:28 pm
Dr. Kevin Rawlings

User Image

Kevin finally pulled up and as soon as he had gotten out and the twins inside, he heard both his and Sirrahs' phone go off, his playing a very soft country song and hers playing some classical Japanese music. He flipped it open and put it to his ear, answering the call. "Rawlings. Really? Can't you man the.... Oh... Okay. Ummm... let me get the twins settled and get changed and I'll be right there Josh. Okay, see you in ten my little pixy stick." He said and hung up, sighing as he turned to the girls. "Hey, Lu, Loki? I gotta go back to work. Did you want to stay here with Ash and Erin, or did you want to go with Sirrah? The other two should be here in a bit, so I can activate the alarms if you're staying, or you can go with Sirrah to her house." He offered them.

:I have to see people die everyday, but that just makes the ones I save that much more special:  

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:06 pm
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

"Love is like the wind..."

Sirrah picked up her cell phone at the same time Kevin picked up his. "What is it, Abby?" She listened intently for a few moments, then sighed. "Alright. I understand. Yes, thank you for letting me know, I'll be right in. Keep him stable until I get there." The voice on the other end spoke again, and Sirrah laughed softly. "No. Tell them thanks, but I'm not interested. Yes. Okay, goodbye, Abby." Sirrah sighed and hung up her phone. "How do you like that... What are the odds we'd both get called in at the same time? Kevin, you wouldn't happen to have a spare lab coat lying around, would you? There isn't time for me to go home. I think the twins should come with us."

"You can't see it, but you can feel it's there."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:13 pm
Dr. Kevin Rawlings

User Image

Kevin happily handed her one of his many spares, hoping that she didn't wash it after he was done. He wanted to keep it afterwards because it would smell like her. He pulled on his own and looked at the twins, seeing them confer with each other silently. He'd noticed that they were doing this more often than they used to, perhaps because of the return of Lokita's memories.

:I have to see people die everyday, but that just makes the ones I save that much more special:  

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:25 pm
Lokita Roseblade

User Image

Lokita nodded and voiced their vote to the two adults, clinging to her twin slightly as she felt her wariness. "Uncle Kevo, we'd like to know if you wouldn't mind us staying with you today. We haven't spent time with just us and you yet, so it's time we did." She looked at her aunt in a silent question, knowing that if she refused them to be alone with him, that he was dangerous and not to be trusted.

{I never, ever want to be anywhere my sister isn't. I don't even- Oh look! A red dot! Catch it!}  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:29 pm
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

Sirrah looked at Lokita and smiled, hoping to reassure the girls' silent fears. "That's a great idea, sweetie. What do you say, Kevin? Will you be able to look after them?"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:39 pm
Dr. Kevin Rawlings

User Image

Kevin smiled and nodded, rubbing both girls between their ears and hearing them purr. "Of course Sirry. I hope I just don't bore them, we all know how much of a stick in the mud I am, right girls?" He heard them giggle and he knew that he had finlly earned their trust.

He gave Sirrah a small smile, tears gleaming in his eyes as the twins hugged him feicely and laughing. Sirry, I think they aren't scared of me anymore... I'm so happy that they can trust me, I just hope I don't let them down... He told her silently.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:44 pm
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

Sirrah beamed at Kevin, letting her confidence in him flow through their mental bond. 'You won't, Kevin. I know you won't. They'll be just as safe with you as they are with me.'

"Okay!" she said aloud. "Let's hustle along, then. Kevin and I need to hurry to work." Sirrah led the way out the door and back to her car, buttoning up her borrowed lab coat. She gave the shoulder a light sniff, and sighed softly in disappointment as she got into the driver's seat. It smelled like detergent, not her boyfriend. 'Oh, well...'

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:01 pm
Dr. Kevin Rawlings

User Image

Kevin lead the twins to his car and got them in, making sure that Lokita was firmly buckled in and Lulu was watching her. Reflections were everywhere at night and the last thing anyone needed was Lokita jumping out of his car to chase one. He got in and begin the short drive to work, asking them easy questions about games they liked, finding the thumb wars was a mutual favorite. "Well, I'm just running the desk tonight, so we can stay in my office and just goof off. I'll stay in contact with Sirrah, just in case you two wanrt her to come and get you, okay?"

He saw them smile and nod as he parked in his reserved spot and taking both of their hands in his and walking them to the office, watching every direction for someone who might do them harm. When he closed the door he smiled at them and let go of their hands, watching them inspect every inch. "Okay girls, You two want to have a thumb war? Loser buys the drinks! Apple juice, orange juice, moose juice..." He heard Lulu laugh loudly at his last option and Lokita ask him what the hell that was.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:09 pm
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

Sirrah drove quickly to the hospital, parking in her reserved space and rushing up to her office to check with her team of surgeons. There was a man in the OR with a brain tumor dangerously close to his brain stem, and the hospital board was asking Sirrah to remove it. She'd performed feats like this before, but they were always lengthy and stressful.

Before going to scrub in, her secretary, Abby, stopped her. "Miss Tayashi, Chanchung Enterprises phoned again after I got off the phone with you. They offered to triple your salary. Kimberleigh Naruse sounded... impatient."

Sirrah laughed softly and gave Abby a friendly pat on the shoulder. "Tell her the same thing I always say, Abby dear. Thanks, but no thanks." She left her office to scrub in, brooding over the constant job offers by the bio-tech company owned by the Naruse family. Of course she'd never work for them. 'Wonder what makes them want me so badly... What would they need a neurosurgeon for?'

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:17 pm
Dr. Kevin Rawlings

User Image

"Alright you two! I give up! You win!" Kevin laughed as the twins smiled at him, giggling softly from across his desk.

They had just played thumb war and he had lost. Again. The worst part was he was cheating and losing. There was a soft knock on his door and he sighed. "You two okay if they come in?" Kevin asked them quietly, and saw them both nod. "Come in." He called and the door opened.

The first thing that he noticed was the girls sniffing the air and he was used to that, they sniffed the air if anyone came into the room and their back was to the door. Then he saw them stiffen, and Lulu's ears droop submissivly, her eyes lowering to the floor. That frightened him horribly. Sirry, you need to get down here. Now. Lokita was shaking like a leaf in a hurricane, but she refused to lower her eyes. She looked like she was torn between killing him and running in fear. Please hurry. It's the twins. He urged, trying to not worry her. "May I help you sir?" He asked softly.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games