Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Nadoru & Michelle's Playground Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

its_alive_it_lives

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:30 pm
Dantes_river

The room's really warm... I mean really warm... And I'm feeling nauseous...” LuLu grumbled before coughing slightly into his fist. At least he kept that one knife in place so Dagon's blade didn't puncture his lung, but it didn't change the fact that he put something funky on his blade. “It's so frustrating being a halfbred demon... How am I supposed to answer my summonings in this form let alone this condition? I might be in human form, but I still have to go when summoned.

I'll keep it in mind. Is that all? Do you wanna stay in my room just in case? If you feel it's necessary, step right on in. I don't care right now. I. Am. Tired. Comprende? Comprende,” Rath responded in a slight slur before slightly leaning against the doorframe. Kaitou glanced at Kana and gave a slight shrug. He'd never seen Rath this tired before so his lack of concern about Sedynn visiting had him confused.

Sadon sighed and tried not to show concern on his face. Sadon began working on Lulu immediately. He pressed his hand on Lulu's wound and began mumbling things as he used his magic to get the poison out of his blood stream. "Let not worry about that now, getting this poison out of you is the most important thing as of now." He said quickly before putting his attention back to healing his grandson.

Kana nodded to his first question before listening to the rest of what he had to say. She glanced back at Kaitou before giving a slight nod, "Sure, thanks. You should rest we'll make sure nothing else happens." Kana said with a slight smile even though she was concerned Rath didn't seem concerned what so ever which is so unlike him especially because what happened earlier.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:36 am
its_alive_it_lives

That's ironic...” LuLu smiled lightly before returning to a serious expression again. “Grandpa... Why do you bother with taking care of me? Is it 'cause my mom is your daughter? ... I mean... She said you'd been unhappy with her getting married without telling you let alone having me without telling you...

Mmkay. Enter. Keep watch... Whatever. Just don't wake me up again unless one of you is dying from a loss of blood,” Rath sighed before walking back to his bed and climbing onto it. He then curled up with a pillow in his arms, his cheek on the pillow, and started trying to go back to sleep. Kaitou scratched his ear slightly before stepping inside the room and clearing up an area from the still scattered photos lying about the floor.
He must be really tired if he's showing this little care about something so serious... He really needs to clean his room though,” he smiled lightly as he stacked the photos in a cardboard box.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 62 63 64 65

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash