Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Fruit Basket Rp (FOR ANYONE) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:10 pm

Muahaha! I feel so bad. Momi said, grinning and laughing a bit.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:17 pm

I can't contain...User Image

Haru blushed deeply and smiled up at Rath.
"Thank you..." She whispered. "For everything you've done for me."

Kanime's arms wrapped around her waist more, pulling her to his chest as he smiled at her giggling face.
"I think I am going to be hated for life by every guy here." He grinned at Adell.
...My love for you.User Image

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:20 pm

Rini laughed, "Yeah. Like killer ninjas." Once they got outside she looked at Momi. He was still wearing a hospital gown. "Ummmm.... Maybe we should go home and get you some clothes first."
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:21 pm

Adell looked around and saw almost every single guy in the room watching them and glaring at Kanime. She grinned at Kanime. It seems like it. She said, giggling a bit then kissed his cheek.

Rath kissed the top of her head. I do it because I want to.. And no problem.

Momi looked down then blushed pink. Tee hee, oops.. He said grinning cutely then rubbing the back of his head with his hand.

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:26 pm

Rini laughed. "Let's go home before anyone sees you and thinks you're some kind of loonatic. Okay?"
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:28 pm

Momi grinned. Okay Rini! He said cheerfully.

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:35 pm

Rini and Momi managed to make it back to the Sohma estate without drawing too much attention. "Okay. Now we got to your house, get you some clothes, and find my mom." Rini smiled. She wanted to see her mom so badly, it had been so long.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:43 pm

Momi ran to his house, changed, then came back. Okay! I'm all ready! Let's go and find your mom!

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:53 pm

Rini began to think, "I think we should start with my grandma's house. She still lives in the same house, so it will be easier to find her, and she might know where my mom is."
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:57 pm

Haru sniffed once and a tear ran down her face. It wasn't really a happy or sad tear... Mostly in the middle.
Love for Rath swelled in her and she knew it would keep growing forever. Another tear ran down her face and she kept hugging Rath.

Kanime blushed when she kissed his cheek and he pressed their noses together as they swirled around more.
"I hope I don't get mugged on the way out by them." He grinned. "If I do, make sure to make my grave covered in your favorite flowers."

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 12:19 am

Nodding a bit he then turned around looking forward. Holding out an out stretched hand as if a great explorer would."To the hidden hare... Errr.. Spot.. Yeah.."Cried out his voice before he stopped himself from saying harem. Chuckling nervously he then moved forward before sighing. He had such a epic fail it wasn't funny. Slouching his shoulders a bit his lips pursed in an annoyed fashion knowing Lina would probly figure out what he meant.

Looking up to him a little she then blushed. Though smiling she then took his hand placing it to her chest just above her heart. Looking up into his eyes she then smiled more."Yes.. But this also shows that I am yours.. Since it belongs to you and only you Aki.."Whispered her voice lovingly as she smiled. Leaning up she kissed his cheek gently before pulling away.
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 1:40 pm

Akito smiled at Yuzu and kissed her forehead once, stretching and getting up. The sun was already long up and Akito wanted to spend as much awake time with Yuzu as possible.
He put on some jeans and a T-shirt, looking back at Yuzu and smiled.
Yuzu... All his.
"Today is your day, Yuzu. You can do anything you like." He smiled, running his fingers through his hair.

Kira cocked her head at Tsutu.
"Tsutu, what is a hare-?" She asked, smiling up at him with big eyes. "Tell, tell!"

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 3:54 pm

Rini grabbed her charm bracelet and turned to Momi. "You ready to go to my grandma's?"
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 4:10 pm

Adell nuzzled her nose against his cutely then looked at him andtilted her head.

Rath looked down at her puzzled.Why are you crying?

Momi nodded. Let's goooo!

Lina giggled andshook her head.

((Sorry, nextbook broke.))

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 4:17 pm

Haru sniffled and pressed her fingers into Rath's back, hugging him.
"I just... Love you so much and... Every day I think I'll wake up and... You won't be there."

Kanime smiled at her and the song ended, the guys still staring at him.
He whispered to Adell, "Want some punch?"

((Err the drink xD Not the movement xD))

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games