Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
.::Tender Sugar::. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:07 pm
Yuno Ironbeak

User Image

He looked at the blonde woman and shok his head at her in sympathy. "Blondie, she hates medication. I'm good at things like that and she will refuse. You might have better luck gettin gthat shreaded skirt to down it than her. Jo-Jo Topaz Ragefist is stubborn as the sun." He told her gently then stood up to kiss Isis on her lips, sensing that something was on her mind. "Te amo." He whispered to her softly.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:12 pm
User Image
Jennifer Owens

Jennifer didn't seem to hear Yuno. Her eyes never left Jo-Jo's, and she could see from the stubborn look in them that the male was right. She placed a hand gently on the girl's face, tears fighting to get free of her brown eyes. "Please," she whispered. "It... It's unbearable seeing you in so much pain, Jo-Jo... Please let me help you?"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:22 pm
User Image
Isis Raine

"Te amo..."

Isis smiled softly and managed to stand. She pulled Yuno into a tight hug before limping back to her room. The viera suddenly felt the need to retrieve her bow. She felt safer keeping it somewhere close by. While making her way back down the hall, she noticed that Isaac was heading downstairs. The boy must have been bored and decided to go for a walk or something.

"Hopefully he hurries back..."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:08 am
Jo-Jo Ragefist

User Image

Jo-Jo saw the look in Jennifer's eyes and fidgeted slightly, wincing from the pain that those tiny movements brought her. Finally, she sighed and relented. "Not..... not f-fair.... F-fine, I'll... take the d-damn medic-medication...." She told her, mentally grumbling the entire time.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:14 am
Grayback Keenblade

User Image

The sight of his youngest sibling passionately making out with a male was only unsettling because he had no idea of how to determine if the male was good for him. When it turned into a strip-show of sorts, he turned and walked back outside, taking advantage of the lack of the owner to escape and find a nearby place to settle down outside the bar. Grayback rested his head on a wall facing the establishment and sat, his sword hidden in the shadows next to him for an easy draw. As he watched in his silent vigil, he could only hope that his Seer and the Keeper would be alright, that his brother wouldn't be able to find them. If he did, blood would paint the walls and floors from him.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:21 am
Tristain Bloodlust

User Image

He walked up to the veira and muttered to himself, the voices finally deciding to give him their two (or rather twelve) cents. "No, tus retardos. We need to torture her before we kill her. Ella es a distraction to hermano. No. Si. Silencio! Tus have no idea what you are saying. We need to kill her now? No. We should.... aaahhhhh.... Si.. Yo me gusta... Si, very mucho. Gracias." He said, then turned his attention to the pondering woman in the cell. "Mjrn, the others have una plan. It would be a bueno revenge tambien. Do you want to hear it bontia?" He asked, his yelow eyes full of a sadistic and twisted glee.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:14 am
User Image
Jennifer Owens

Jennifer pressed her lips to Jo-Jo's gently. "Thank you," she whispered, then drew back and ran to get something from either Honey or Brian, whichever was available.

She returned after a few minutes, holding a small syringe carefully. "I promise this will help, love," she said in a soothing voice. It didn't take a doctor to see how much the assassin hated even the sight of the needle. Not that Jennifer could blame her; she wasn't fond of them herself. She cautiously sat on the bed next to Jo-Jo and adjusted herself so that she could put the needle into the crook of the girl's elbow. 'Thank god I have some experience with this...' She uncapped the needle and put it in as gently as she could. Jennifer had also asked Honey for the smallest needle he had; her goal was not to torture her lover.

"There, all done," she said quietly, kissing Jo-Jo once more and throwing away the needle without moving from her spot on the bed. She put a small bandage over the hole and moved to get under the covers with Jo-Jo before remembering that Yuno was there, and stripping in front of him wasn't very high on her to-do list. "Um... Yuno? Could we... uh... Have a little privacy, perhaps? If you want to stay with Jo-Jo, that's fine, I just need a minute to change."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:58 am
Yuno Ironbeak

User Image

Yuno sighed and stood, a small smirk playing on his face. "And that is our cue to leave. I have no desire to see you undressing, though I think Joey might. Play nicely Jenni, she's still recovering." He told her with a coy wink and left, taking Isis complete with weapon into his arms and back to their room. "And I have kept you on that ankle long enough mi amor. You need to rest. I still have those handcuffs if you don't listen.." He said to her and kissed her neck gently, nipping up to her cheek then back down to her lips as he kicked the door shut behind him.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:03 am
User Image
Jennifer Owens

Jennifer blushed at Yuno's mild innuendo. She hadn't been intending to do anything with Jo-Jo tonight; the girl was just too injured, and the medicine would soon make her drowsy and numb. But of course, now that he'd brought it up, she wanted to. She sighed and shook her head. 'Oh, well... Not like I've never dealt with sexual frustration before...'

Glad that she'd moved a generous amount of her things into this room earlier, Jennifer slowly peeled off her shirt and jeans, half-tempted just to sleep in her underclothes. It was really warm.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:15 am
Jo-Jo Ragefist

User Image

For the first time, she was partially glad she was injured. When Jenni approached her with that needle, she clenched her jaw, but her eyes were wide with fear. She was terrified of them. Jo-Jo felt her body want to hit that needle across the room and jump out of the window and into the streets to run, but her body could barely move as it was. Franco had approached her with the deal on turning her into a sort of mega assassin, and take away her rational mind, but she had declined with a very long, and colorful, series of explainatives. He had tried to hit her with a needle and instead Styvin had jumped in front of her to take it instead, and he had demanded her to leave when he clung barely to consciousness.

After the needle had been thrown away, Jo-Jo began to try and relax a bit, and she grinned at her brother's words. She looked at Jenni and also felt her own body sweating. The combination of the heat, and the bandages galore were making her hot. "Jenni? No need for t-two of us... to b-be scalding..... You sh-should... take a shower...To cool down.... If y-you want to sleep in n-nothing... be my guest.." She said with a flirtatious wink.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:20 am
User Image
Jennifer Owens

Jennifer pursed her lips and shook her head. She didn't want to leave Jo-Jo, even for the short time required to take a shower. She went over to the sink and got a scrap of cloth wet with cold water, then walked back over and sponged the sweat from the exposed parts of Jo-Jo's body gently. "I'm sorry, love, I should have realized you'd be hot," she said apologetically. She didn't move to take off her underclothes, just in case Riley came into the room again, but she also didn't move to put any other clothes on.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:26 am
User Image
Riley Owens

Riley sat up in bed with a gasp, relief flooding through his small form when he realized the terrifying images had only been a nightmare. He looked around the dark room, his usually bright brown eyes dim with worry. There was a human shape crouched against the wall, too small to be Isaac. "Kyle?" he said, wanting to be sure it was the assassin before posing the question that he'd been mulling over before bed.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:32 am
User Image
Mjrn.

"Most definitely...Ah! But we shall have to multitask. Talking and walking is easy enough, no? There's something we need in Giza...If we can't have the viera herself, we'll settle for something that will hurt her even more...We need that boy..."

Mjrn almost seemed to fall into a calm. She smiled and began walking towards Sekhmet's exit. She had a plan. The viera wasn't going to let the missing viera get her down. There were other ways to hurt her.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:38 am
User Image
Isaac Raine

"Honey is going to be upset if he finds you outside, you know..."

Isaac had considered just walking past the assassin and continuing on his walk, but instead he dropped his cloak on the male's head and chuckled. He used Grayback's temporarily obscured vision as a chance to examine him, his eye colors quickly changing while he made his assessment before settling back into their usual gray-blue. He smiled softly before bowing and returning to his walk.

"It may be hot right now, but later tonight it will get cold. You're going to want to keep that cloak with you."

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:36 pm
Tristain Bloodlust

User Image

Tristain moved beside Myrn, his wild cat grace evident as he walked, his yellow eyes roving lazily. "You know that una chica es a child, si? I would kill her easily if mi amigos would let me do it, but they want por ella to be shattered long before." He told her, then a cruel grin spread across his lips, his tongue licking them sinisterly. "Would tu like to help me break her in more ways than one bonita? I think you might enjoy it. I know they would..." Tristain finished, tapping both of their heads as a crazed light grew in his eyes.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games