Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Without Control ((FULL)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:59 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin watched with keen interest as Lizzy's life began to play out. Erin was fascinated at how complex even the simplest aspects of Lizzy's family life seemed to her. Lizzy loved her baby sister like the girl was her own child, and did everything she could with her. She loved her parents, too, even though they made it very clear they would not support her if she was a lesbian. So, to keep them happy, Lizzy had had to hide her feelings for other girls.

Lizzy hadn't had a first kiss or girlfriend at all until she turned fifteen. Erin noted that this blue-eyed female called Heather was the only other girl Lizzy had been with, and it shocked Erin that she and Heather had been together for four years before Heather broke up with her. She saw how brokenhearted her other half had been after the split, and squeezed her hand gently in response. 'She's definitely a loyal one... She gives her lovers her entire being... It's no wonder she got so nervous when she started falling for Harmony...'

Erin laughed and shrugged. "Hey, you were pretty innocent yourself, if you'll recall."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:03 pm
User Image
Elizabeth Greene

Lizzy's giggling picked up as she watched Erin's first time on top and (a few weeks later) her first time as the sub. "And you sure didn't stay innocent for long... Wow, Ash taught you good..." She really began laughing when she saw the Sex War with the little twins. "Oh, wow, you seriously let them talk you into that?"

Lizzy gasped and groaned, slapping her forehead with a palm when she realized where Erin and Ash were doing it. "Harmony's bed? Really? She sleeps there, you know!"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:08 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin blushed furiously at the sight of her and Ash's sex life laid out for all the Elders and Lizzy to see, preparing to apologize for the bed until she saw what happened later. "Oh, looks like she's not the only one who sleeps there, huh?" Erin teased as Lizzy's memories showed her and Harmony locked in a very passionate embrace on the freshly-made bed. "Wow, and you say I didn't stay innocent for long..."

Erin blushed and lowered her eyes in shame when a memory from the same night as the Sex War came up on her projection. Christopher Meyers handcuffing her and throwing her into the backseat seemed pretty mild now compared to everything else she and Ash had been through, but it still wasn't a fun memory. Just hearing his tone again sent chills down her spine.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:16 pm
User Image
Elizabeth Greene

Lizzy blushed and grinned as she watched her and Harmony's first time again with relish. "Yeah, that was a really, really great night..." Lizzy's smile faded almost immediately when she saw Erin being attacked by the formerly crooked (and formerly male) police officer. She gritted her teeth in anger and smirked when Amilia shot him. "He deserved it..."

Lizzy felt tears of sorrow p***k her eyes and pour down her face as her own projection began to show Harmony in the Falier's basement after she'd been wounded by Sahiel. She heard Erin gasp at the sight of all the injuries; the bites, bruises, and claw marks that monster had left. "She still has those scars... I wasn't... Strong enough... If I'd been stronger, I could have stopped them from taking her and it never would have happened," she whimpered softly, covering her mouth with a hand.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:23 pm
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Erin embraced Lizzy, her own body trembling in dread at what she knew was coming up in her life. "It's not your fault... It was all him, he did that to her, not you... It's no more your fault than Harmony's, so don't tear yourself up about it," she whispered fiercely into Lizzy's ear.

She winced but was unable to look away as she and Pitt found Ash confused and hurt in the shop. While Sirrah and Kevin worked on Ash, and explained to Erin what had happened. While Kaino (Erin shuddered whenever he came up in her memories) appeared in their house and pinned her to the wall with knives, mocking and threatening her.

And, of course, the worst part of all... When Kaino had tricked her. She covered her ears and closed her eyes for the entire scene, tears forcing their way out of her closed lids. "It's my fault... All my fault... If I'd fought him... I shouldn't have believed him, I shouldn't have fallen for it... If I hadn't let him... I might have been able to st-stop him when he c-came for Ash..." sobbed Erin, finally admitting out loud the immense guilt she felt over the whole fiasco.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:28 pm
User Image
Elizabeth Greene

Lizzy embraced Erin, her own sorrows forgotten in light of all that had happened to Erin and Ash. 'At least Sahiel never came anywhere close to finishing... And Harmony killed him with her own hands... Kaino raped both of them and is still alive... Poor Ash... Poor Erin...'

Lizzy stroked the taller girl's hair gently and pried her hands away from her ears as the projections faded. "Hey, listen, Erin, it is in no way your fault. Nothing that happened was your fault. You tried to sacrifice yourself for her! I can't even begin to imagine how much courage that took. You'd live and die and move mountains for that girl, Erin... She's lucky to have you. So no more guilt trips about it, okay?"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:45 pm
Elder Elemental Water

User Image

Elder Water steamed at the human male then looked at the taller girl. She knew that she would be punished, but this was not the mortal realms and so there were loop holes. Besides, the mortal girl had earned her favor. Elder Water took hold of Erin's hand and a burst of coolness flooded from her into the girl's body, a tiny blue mark in the shape of a water drop appeared on her left ankle. "Elizabeth is right. You protected the one you loved before yourself, knowing the risk to yourself. For that you have earned my favor." And pulled her hand away before trying to whistle as she had seen Erin do in a memory, and failing horribly.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:54 pm
Elder Elemental Earth

User Image

Elder Earth reached out for the smaller mortal, not even think of the dangers to himself as he first touched her hand, then reshaped his own mark, the usually green leaf now a rose in full bloom the nape of her neck, slowly cycling through the color spectrum as he withdrew. "You both are innocent of fault. And know that he will be punished to the best of our abilities. I swear this." He told them and his eyes flashed fed, then back to green.

He pushed the memorys of Erin back to a few weeks after then Sex War and seemed to look shocked, confused, and impressed. "Erin, are all human females this flexable? I am merely unsure of how she could get into that position. I doubt my most limber of saplings would be able to do anything like that." He commented, and tried to move into the position the human Ashika was in, his vastly muscular build making it impossible.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:23 am
Elder Elemental Fire

User Image

Elder Fire was finding her own amusment in the other mortal's sex life, pushing it back and grinning softly at the passions that Elizabeth loved her mortal Dragonette. "I personally, Elder Earth, would like to ask if Elizabeth enjoys being the Mistress or the 'pet' more. You seem to be enjoying both. And I see bathrooms do not favor you. This Sirrah, does she walk in often?"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:44 am
Elder Elemental Air

User Image

Elder Air watched the interactions between Erin and other mortals on the topic of her sex life and he crossed his arms and turned to face her. There were so many inconsistancies from the acts and her saying that she was the..... seme? "Erin, you are the seme, yes?" He asked in a light voice. He would not mock her as he could genuinely see that the uke, Ashika, was in fact the seme. Erin was actually blindsided into believing that she was the dominant partner. Her human seemed to know Erin had a lot of pride, and therefore tried to appear the more submissive one to keep her pride intact.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:56 am
Elder Elemental Water

User Image

Elder Water stopped trying to whistle since she was doing nothing more than spraying water everywhere and began attempting to touch her tongue to the tip of her nose, tilting her head back in her efforts to assisst this feat. Elder Water tipped too far and fell onto her backside wirh a squeak and a yelp, then she crossed her arms in front of her chest and pouted. "I don't understand it! How can a mortal do it and I cannot?! I'm an Elemantal! Does this Ashika have some sort of magic in her tongue?!" Elder Water demanded.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:42 am
User Image
Erin Joyce Lee

Slowly Erin calmed down, especially at the feeling of Elder Water's hand on her. The cool feeling soothed her, and she was able to stop crying and brush away her tears, even managing a smile at the Elders' antics. She chuckled at their questions. "Ash is just especially flexible." She grinned a little wickedly. "And yes, her tongue has many magical properties."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:36 pm
User Image
Elizabeth Greene

Lizzy beamed at Elder Earth as he touched her hand, the same soothing feeling that Erin had felt flowing through her own being. She curiously touched the warm spot on the back of her neck, making a note to ask Erin later what was there.

Lizzy blushed at Elder Fire's question and giggled. "I do enjoy both... Um... I guess I like being the pet a bit more... But I can't tell Harmony that." She grinned mischievously. "Telling her just how much I like her 'punishments' would take some of the fun out of it."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 3:48 pm
User Image
Oscuro Lee

Oscuro let Rian lead the way to the human laboratory, only cutting in front of him when he could hear the commotion himself. He sped up and kicked through the roof, landing gracefully and folding his wings behind him. He walked briskly over to his bleeding niece, ignoring everyone else in the room.

"Foolish child," he muttered, his blue eyes glinting angrily at the sight of the five bullet holes in her body. He glanced over at the berserk human girl beating up a mutated human and understood. 'Ah, that must be her Ashika female... So... She sacrificed her life for the girl...' Oscuro sighed and began the arduous task of healing Arietta.

Within five minutes, the girl was breathing again, but still wouldn't open her eyes. Oscuro sensed Rian pacing behind him and stood, turning to face his frantic nephew. "I have done all I can do, Rian. She will awaken when she is ready." He looked at the upset human girl again and tilted his head curiously. "She must be an incredible person when she's not insane, to have earned Erin's affections..."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:09 pm
Ashika Rose Dresden

User Image

Ash couldn't feel her hands anymore, the blood from both Kaino and her knuckles was now up to her elbows, and her fists were ounding into the cement below him. He didn't even have a head anymore, just a large splat of grey matter, bone fragments, and blood. Her right arm was bleeding rpofusely and her vision was swimming horribly as she stopped and stepped of of him, her eyes holding a maniac gleam and her body swaying. She saw Dukes getting closer to her and she lunged at him, ut strong arms held her from behind. She felt them hold her from the back of her waist and a voice say, "I'm sorry... I'm so so sorry.. We lost them Ash... We lost them......" And her own body relaxed finally, but she had lost too much blood and passed out in Hamrony's arms, her breathing getting more and more shallow by the second.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games