Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:44 pm
((Haha. I am so lost in this RP. You can see it in my characters. xd ))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:56 pm

Zil chuckled, "Yes, I'm my lady's dog. And I always appreciate a good back rub" Then, when the darts were flung, Zil cringed and shook in his binds before saying, "b*****d! Jealous of my beautiful body? And I'm answering your questions, damn it! If you don't stop that, I won't answer you! Trust me... You'll want to know as much as you can"

Fanny finally got the print outs and was helped down from the chair by a communications department member. "Thank you. Do your job and try to track Zil by frequency, okay?" With that, the communications team began contacting Zil's line until his communicator buzzed loudly and repetitively. If anyone picked it up and held onto the line for at least ten seconds, they could easily track Zil. Still, Fanny kept her mic off and listened to the conversation Shadow and Dustin were having.

"Very well then. Follow me." Monica said, walking ahead. She figured they'd behave most and focus in a place where they had something of interest to watch and knowing the new aerial transport systems are being remodeled, there would be a lot of interesting designs and blueprints that would go into beta soon. That said, hopefully, the two could help the engineers with the feasibility of their projects. They might even prove the engineers wrong.

((OOC: Another Ayatistic plot twist idea! What if BOTH Damien and Zil are kidnapped by the other side and both sides exchange the two for ransom?? XD I'm crazy~ And Dustin could always use busting Zil out as an excuse to cause commotion~ ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:56 pm
((lolz. Let see,
Dustin was fighting with Zil until Zil got captured. Then Shadow hacked the system and told Dustin where Zil was before Damien called Shadow. Then Shadow talked to Damien and told him a bunch of random junk about the Helmshire spy network. Then Damien got off the phone, met up with Monica and Jian, and stated yelling at people, leaving the twins behind. Then fanny called Dustin, and told him about Shadow with 'David'. Then Dustin called Shadow. Yep... 3nodding That help? ))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:07 pm
((True. lolz. But you know what I was thinking would be better? If instead of grabbing Damien like they wanted, if they grabbed the twins instead. Damien would probably have the 'oh crap, my engineers!' when Jian's having the 'oh crap, my best friend's kids!' while both are praying to God that they don't test Dustin's dna against the twins dna.))

"Ok." The twins said, following Monica. The held hands, looking around with curiosity as they were led to the room.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:16 pm
((Damien wouldn't be praying, especially not to God. :3 ))

((Haha, in my own RP too. How embarassing. xp ))

Dustin remembered about the information and took it with him as he headed off to meet the Helmshirish politicians. Hopefully this info would let them be able to rescue Zil and whatever other prisoners were being held by Diethelm.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:22 pm
((I know. I still thought I ought to add it though. lolz. and now I'm stuck. *sighs*))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:23 pm

Monica then led the twins to the work station of a man working on the new helicopter model for Diethelm. There was a large blueprint on his table. Monica asked how the situation was with the project and the man answered that it still had design flaws here and there and that he was afraid the weight of the aircraft wouldn't permit it to fly. Monica nodded, looking back to the twins, "Kids, this is Mr. Bosconovich. He's responsible for designing a lot of the vehicles we use in the military today. Hopefully, one day, you could follow in his likeness or better"

((OOC: That IS a good idea... But the rebels don't know they're Damien's kids + why would they take the kids? I'm thinking... have the two drawing blueprints or doing projects when the rebels bust in so they have an excuse to take the kids. As to where that'll take place, I doubt it'd be in the Diethelm HQ.. Too hard to infiltrate. Location, location, location! ))

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:47 pm
((Hm... yeah. Something like that. *nods* ))

The twins completely ignored the man as if he was irrelevant. Vincent looked over the blueprint with disgust while Valkyrie took a good look at the helicopter.
"It's ugly!" Valkyrie started.
"And bulky." Vincent added, picking up the plans. "Half of these gears are completely unnecessary. You don't need this entire system over here."
"Why don't you use a levy system. It's far more efficient." Valkyrie asked.
"And what's with these gears near the legs? Why use wheels when pressure gauges are far better for stabilization." Vincent added.
"Did you even check the forces on the back. It's going to have a terrible tilt unless you put more weight in the back, and more weight is the last thing you need in that giant piece of metal." Valkyrie replied. "Seriously, it looks awful!"

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:13 pm
((Oh oh, you were having Fanny go to the academy, right? She could find out some stuff from the headmaster of the school, and then the rebels could kidnap them on one of their weekend visits to work for Damien.))

"Well then, if you two kids know so much, why don't you go ahead and fix it?" Mr. Bosconovich said, slightly annoyied that they completely ignored him.

Instantly, the twins perked up and turned towards him. "Really? Awesome!" They said, then bolted, like they were on a playground.
"Lets do a rabbit!" Valkyrie said, running to the blueprints.
"Rabbits can't fly. They jump." Vincent said, scooping up a pair of goggles and climbing onto the prototype helicopter and checking the systems. "But that sounds like a good future project to experiment with. A mechanism that hops and runs without disrupting it's center."
"Hmm... How about a dragonfly then?" She asked.
"Sure! Those are fast!" Vincent said, opening up the compartment, and beginning to gut the thing of unnecessary parts.
"Ok! Dragonfly it is!" She said, erasing the name and rewriting it in as 'Dragonfly'. She then began to redraw the design, taking out half of the gears.

"W-what are you two doing?!" The man said with alarm.

"You said fix it." Valkyrie said. "So we are!"

"This is a multi-million dollar project!"

"Yes. And it sucks." Valkyrie stated flatly.
"Hey, if this piece of junk is worth millions of dollars, does that mean we'll be millionares if we sell our notebook to the government?" Vincent asked.
"Might as well!" Valkyrie smiled.

"Ugg! Miss Ravenstone, please do something!" Mr. Bosconovich asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:40 am

Monica giggled to herself, covering her mouth with her sleeves at the twins' statements when they saw the blueprint. The scientist looked very much offended by the statements and countered by saying it was just a preliminary design and was in no way the final product as of yet. Monica then answered to him,

"Just do as they say" She gave the kids some more materials to make their own blueprints and said, "Discuss it with Mr. Bosconovich, your aircraft design, I mean. After all, it still needs his signature to pass the development stage. Of course, if he's mean to you or refuses, I'll override his authority with my signature"

She turned to the engineer, flipping her hair. "These are two very brilliant kids. Maybe even you will learn something from them" Monica tapped the man's shoulder saying,

"Behave, kids. I'll just be out for coffee. You, watch them. If something happens, you'll take the blame and I'll punish you personally" Monica already found the kids in her favor so she let them be. After all, this kind of thing will not only be beneficial to the empire, it'd also get them off her hands for an hour or two since they were so enthusiastic with the little project.

((OOC: Mhm... Well, I'm brain fried. I'll think later, kayz~? Well, lolz. Ok! I'll enroll her next timeskip... Have her sent home by the rebels back to Diethelm with the Laurels ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:41 pm
((I guess it's about time for a timeskip?))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:37 pm
((Sure why not. Timeskip!))

Several hours later, Jian went to go check on the twins. Still, he hoped the twins weren't getting themselves into trouble. When he entered the engineering division, he was surprised to see all of the mechanics running around, and half of them were exhausted. "What's going on?" Jian asked.

"Well... either those kids are genius, or this is both crazy and stupid. I'm thinking it's the second." One started between huffs.

"Miss Ravenstone is letting them do whatever they want to our latest project." The other continued with irritation.

Jian said nothing and went into the main room, where he saw the Valkyrie looking over the testing controls with goggles over her messy hair and uniform covered in grease and oil.

"Test number nine." She said. "You ready Vincent?"

"Yes, sister dear!" Vincent said with a salute as he crawled under the helicopter. "Fire away at zero."

"Good." She said, starting the controls. As the helicopter began to run, Vincent pushed it up. The helicopter then began to hover perfectly over the boy without going up or down. He then began to push the helicopter up and down by a latch at the bottom.

"It's clear." He said, laying flat as Valkyrie turned it off.

"Looks like it's just about done then." Valkyrie said. Vincent crawled out from under the helicopter and crawled inside, closing the compartment.

"What the..." Jian muttered, then picked up his communicator to send Damien a voice message. "Hey... Your not going to believe this... come to the mechanic's hanger." He then turned to Monica. "W-what happened?" He asked, looking between the twins and Monica. Valkyrie looked at him and said nothing. She then noticed the mechanics coming behind Jian with supplies.

"Ahh. Good." She said, pulling down her goggles over her eyes and grabbing the supplies before rushing out to join her brother with them.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:52 pm
Damien arrived at the hangar after a few minutes. "What's going on?" he asked Jian. He then saw what the twins were doing. "Huh. I'm impressed. I was making small mechanics at that age, but never something like that" he said.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:25 pm

Monica took another sip of coffee and turned to Jian, who was now standing beside her. She answered calmly, "I thought I'd let the kids do something productive. Time is money, you know?" She chuckled at the fact that they practically behaved themselves AND did something that the absolute leader would most likely be pleased with. She just hit two birds with one stone, all the while playing supervisor instead of nanny. That's how she rolled. She then answered the absolute leader, "Oh good. Glorious absolute leader. I am only putting to work your investment. I hope you don't mind but see how the twins have improved this multi-million project..." A man came and handed Monica a clipboard with the statistics for the project. She continued, "And according to this information, the budget for this project can be cut down to 62% of the total allotment. These kids just saved the government... A lot of money" She smiled, almost sincerely. It was technically her doing anyway... Letting the kids work on it.

((OOC: Timeskip ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:13 pm
The twins continued, putting on the finishing touches to the configuration. Just as they had closed the compartment, Vincent looked up and saw Damien in the room. "Hey, It's the Absolute Leader!" He yelled enthusiastically. Valkyrie perked up with a smile. They got up and jumped down from the helicopter, and rushed to greet him, looking absolutely filthy. Still, they were both bouncy, with excitement, hoping to hear lots of compliments.

"H-hey look what we just built!" Vincent started.
"Isn't it lovely?" Valkyrie asked.
"Isn't it great?" Vincent asked.
"Well it's a lot better then the piece of junk it was." Valkyrie laughed.
"That's true. The material for this prototype isn't very good, but it is what it is. I suggest using a different polycarbon. It's a little more expensive, but in total, it's still about 59% cheaper to manufacture that that other bulky thing." Vincent went on. Then the two, beamed up at the Absolute Leader, expecting to hear him spill out compliments.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games