Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Teen Titans: New Beginnings (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Gold!
  Titan!
  Major Villain!
  Minor Villain...
  Citizen... -Hides-
View Results

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:25 pm
Salvador kept going up the stairs. He was getting annoyed of it seemed like the elevator would never be fixed. moving his stuff in and out would be easier. "Almost there." Sal said climbing the last flight of stairs. soon the pair made it to his room. Strangely, the door had been left ajar. Did Salvador forget to close the door all the way? Whatever the case, he hoped that none his belongings had been stolen and that Shadow had promptly his home. Salvador enter his apartment and gasped. His eyes widened and his teeth clenched. "Esa perra." Sal fell to his knees felt a wave of despair overcome him.

Everything in Salvador's apartment had altered in some strange way. Everything that cast a shadow had somehow been transformed into the shadow itself. "Magnifico!" Salvador said planting head on ground.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:37 pm
"Lovely... Well, time to teach 'er what killin' brings..." A cold mist started to surround Draco, showing he was prepared for battle. "We need the car?"  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:34 pm
((@Shining: Brink could run into Alice))

'I wonder if I've been changed in the night?
Let me think: was I the same when I got up this morning?
I almost think I can remember feeling a little different.

The pale woman checks the time before gathering oils and other various flammable things as well as a box of matches. With barely a thought, she wraps herself in an illusion that hides her from sight and calmly starts spilling oil around. She walks to the front door, strikes a match and tosses it into the oil, causing the whole place to start going up in flames and the police to panic. She trots away from the chaos, only dropping the illusion when she was several blocks away.

'But if I'm not the same, the next question is
'Who in the world am I?'
Ah, that's the great puzzle!'
- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland, Ch. 2

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:51 pm
(sounds good to me.)
Looking around the sounds of screams caught his ears as brink started over towards the yelling. "What is all this about" he muttered as he walked people rushing by him as he pushed his way thru them easily. "Annoying" he muttered as the gravity around him increased just a bit causing people to stumble and fall to the ground.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:04 pm
((Now I have Disco Inferno stuck in my head... And I don't even know all the words...))

Alice walks swiftly down the street when she suddenly feels heavier, nearly causing her to fall over. She manages to stay feet, however, and looks around.

'Who in the world am I?'

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:14 pm
Standing over the girl that had fallen over Jacob just looked down at her. Several more people came running by as the gravity jumped up again tripling people's weight as more and more fell around him as he simply stood there. "You people really need to shut up its not like your lives are eneanger....yet" he laughed looking at them his eyes again falling on Alice.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:32 pm
The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed.

@Roses: Sorry, I honestly have no idea how to read the cards, and I apologize if I came off as a bit of a jack@$$. Next time I'll try and be more cryptic.))

"I don't believe I've met this person, what happened?" Jenos asked curiously.

The trigger of Fate has been pulled.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:37 pm

"So this is your doing then..?", Alice asks in a distracted voice, despite the intensity of her gaze. Knives slide into her hands, hidden somewhat by her sleeves, as she continues, "This is troublesome for me, so I must ask you to stop..."

'Who in the world am I?'

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:38 pm
I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Rowena looked at Jenos. "Draco, Ghost, and I faced off against her before Shadow brought you here. Alice works with illusions. Mainly of the Lewis Carroll variety. Hence the name."

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:50 pm
"Well hmmm" Brink said looking at the girl as a smirk overcame him. Knelling down just infront of her he stared. "Whati f instead I simply do this" he asked the gravity increasing again to five times normal as he simPly smirked at her. Standing up he took a step back as he let off the gravity around them as he crossed his arms.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:07 pm
((@Tayuya: Wouldn't they get a report about her setting the store on fire?))

The sudden increase had finally caused Alice to fall with a small grunt. She looks up at him, her eyes suddenly filled with a cold hatred and anger. "That shortens your corrupted life further.", she says in a cold emotionless voice, no longer sounding even remotely distracted as the world around them seems to ripple briefly. A large cat with a manic grin suddenly pounces at him from the side.

'Who in the world am I?'

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:09 pm
((They know she's on the move. I'm still waiting on Ghost, though...))  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:20 pm
((Alrighty... My dog is hopeless... He keeps nearly knocking over my tree with his tail))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:23 pm
"I am not one for games" brink said as the ground within his gravity effect range cracked as the force of gravity increased times ten. "I didn't plan on hurting you but if you push me I will see you as an enemy and that's not something you want." he said swinging his fist at the cat the force if it hit would be amplified five times the normal power.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:30 pm
((Oh man that's hilarious. XD ))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games