Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
H.I.V.E. Academy (Dead) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Yes
  No
View Results

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:24 pm
I'm not a simple Jinx, I'm much worse.

Katriana nodded to Arielle in thanks, then walked into Ma Will's office. "So, what job have you got for us today, Ma Will?"

I'm a HEX. Watch your back.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:59 pm
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning”

Arielle follows Katriana into the room and sits down. She attempts to hide her exhaustion with her usual grumpiness.

“I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
-Winston Churchill

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:58 pm
Kuzan sighed. "So determined...." He said as he pulled his hands from the ground. "Fine then...." He said as he toke a deep breath. He stabbed his claws forward into the air. "For a human you seem to be able to handle yourself....But you are human." He said as he began inhaling . his stomach started to grow as it slowly turned to ice partially. Once his stomach was a large size he exhaled releasing a freezing raging blizzard toward the human.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:26 pm
If you blink, you won't see it coming..
See what you might ask?

Clyde panted heavily as he stepped out of the boxed ice wall. Even he was facing someone much tougher than he was, he managed to get half of a compliment. "I'm..the only human here..who uses pure skill. Unlike everyone else." Clyde then straightened himself up and gripped his sword, ready for another round. Just then, the ice wielding boy began sucking in air, and expanding his stomach. What could have been doing? "Oh crap!" Clyde exclaimed as he realized what was about to happen. The student quickly took behind an overturned desk and waited for the chilling blizzard to stop. Clyde could feel the bone numbing chill pass over his head, making him shiver. While behind the somewhat safe school desk, Clyde quickly reloaded both of his revolvers. In a matter of seconds, he was done. "And we're live again." Clyde commented as he shoved the desk forward and stood up. He aimed both of revolvers and shot at the boy. No doubt he would just conjure up a wall of ice and avoid each shot.

Why my blade cutting you to pieces, silly!"

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:07 pm
((I'm rather tempted to have the HM do something... Not an obvious something, but a something none the less...))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:54 pm
Robin nodded once more before replying into the phone: "Right, talk to you soon, then. Bye, O!" giggling, she then looked down at her pad, then up to see four of the five, startling her a bit. "Umm, Right! You guys have been hired by an associate of mine to go and bust a certain person of interest out of prison. The client is pretty powerful, and completing this job could very well put you all on the map before even graduating! The target's name is Salvador Gutierrez, but you may have heard of him as Deadshot. It'd also be nice if you could retrieve his equipment, but if you can't, you can't. Not only do you all get your cut of the reward money, but we'll be hiring on Mister Gutierrez as a teacher, if all goes smoothly!" She recounted, her eyes on the paper as she filled in the team. She looked up at them once more, his eyes focused on Kingside. "As leader of the team, the final decision is yours, Kingside. Do you accept?" She asked, the normal whimsical tone in her voice gone.  

The Original Jitterbug

Dedicated Hunter

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Xistund

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:53 pm
Kingside leaned forward and put his hands together as if considering "I think I speak for the entire team when I say I'd go even if I was sent to get him by myself, The risk is well worth the reward, with someone that famous teaching us at the school we may have a teacher worth our time and putting our names in the light will be a nice bonus."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:20 pm
(Well, who here is a cat person? If so, you mind praying for mine? My cat is getting old and possibly on her last leg.
@Minnta: Go ahead. It'd be random but sure why not. I was just to have Clyde eventually tire out when he got close enough to Kuzan.
@Xistund: OH IRONY!!! XDD )  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:58 pm
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning”

"We don't have to do it today, do we?", Arielle asks. If they did, she would have to sit out.

“I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
-Winston Churchill

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:26 pm
Kuzan frowned. "You think we don't use skill?" he said as he jumped into the air. His face now cold and angry. "We've worked our butts off to get where we are now. and for a pathetic human like you to say we're pathetic is just sad...."He said as he raised one leg as it covered itself in ice. "Now....."He said before he started rapidly kicking down at Clyde as it he himself were a gun and his legs were bullets. "LEARN YOUR PLACE!" He yelled as the kicks shot down at Clyde and around him as well.  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:02 am
(So I'm just gonna guess that Kuzan just up and took a few bullets to face and is treating like an FPS where his vision goes red for a bit then he goes back to normal?
If you blink, you won't see it coming..
See what you might ask?

It appeared that the ice wielding boy was more than just a "gifted" student, he was also a martial artist. That meant Clyde was in serious trouble. He had only learned basic hand-to-hand combat. Compare to this guy, Clyde might as well have been taking on Bruce Lee. To make matters worse, Ice Boy coated his legs in ice! This was sure to take a serious toll on Clyde.

The young swordsman leaped back just as the onslaught of kicks began.Absolutely no way I'm going toe to toe with that kind fighting skill..Maybe a different approach. Clyde switched to his sword and readied himself. "Let's go Ice Boy. I got an ice tray with your name on it." If I can't beat him with my own hands, I'll let my sword do the talking.

During the entire brawl, one had to wonder, what was the teacher doing? Was he seriously just going to smoke a cigar while two of his students duked it out? What if the headmistress came by and saw he wasn't controlling his rowdy student? Then again, would she care? Would she even place bets who would come out on top?

Why my blade cutting you to pieces, silly!"

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:07 am
((Any part of Kuzan not frozen?))

“Human madness is oftentimes a cunning and most feline thing. When you think it fled,”

The headmistress had indeed been passing by the classroom on her way to prepare for her own class. She had yet to be noticed as she begins fiddling with a small pistol looking mildly irritated.

“It may have but become transfigured into some still subtler form.”
-Herman Melville, Moby-d**k

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:05 am
((Alrighty...))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:31 pm
Robin shook her head. "You've got 3 days to prepare, and 3 days out of classes. The night of the fourth day, the mission starts. I've already sent Will in to scout out and scope, so you'll meet up with him after getting in. I leave the rest to you. That's all! Any questions?" She finished, asking cheerily.  

The Original Jitterbug

Dedicated Hunter

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games