Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Young Justice: {Opened ,Accepting} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you Whelmed
  Yes Overwhelmed
  A bit Underwhelmed
  I'm so Whelmed
  I don't get the joke...
View Results

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:36 pm
"I figured, thanks. He said turning into a bird and flying up to the deck and landing next to snow "You wanted to speak to me?" He said as he transformed back into his human form.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:44 pm
Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ
Rowena Sleet Owens, neé Roth

I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Snow Raven kept watching the Earth below. "Yes, I did, Feng. I felt the disturbance you caused in the mystical forces. Would you care to explain to me why the disturbance I felt was strong enough to kill a non-magic-user?"

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:53 pm
Feng looked at the earth. "The regard to life concerning Delira does not concern me. She is the reason my cousin was evil and why he perished twenty years ago." He said simply before looking at Snow. "Your hiding something from me Snow....you can't fool this old bird." He muttered as he crossed his arms  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:02 pm
Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ

Snow Raven turned to him, shaking her head. "It doesn't matter who you're facing, Feng. Delira or Trigon or Doomsday. A hero does not kill. I've called you on this matter before." It was true she was hiding something. Something she hid from even Ghost. But that wasn't the matter at hand.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:19 pm
"Heroes protect others...I am protecting others. if someone comes at you with the ferocity of death you should counter with the same thing." He muttered before sighing. "I agreed to help you due to the fact you and the others helped save me and my family from that monster..you even convinced me to give you the power diamond because D.C. is safe." He said before looking at the earth. "To protect the ones i love i will risk everything and give everything."He said looking to snow. "Isn't that right?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:15 pm
Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ

Snow let out a long breath. "Feng, what you say is logical and emotionally sincere, I can hear and feel that, but you know it goes against everything the League stands for to use deadly force. Even my mother never tried to kill someone because they were shooting at her, and you know as well as I--as well as anyone--that Raven was one of the darkest heroes of her generation. Unless it is absolutely necessary, you must try not to use that much of your power against someone who is weaker. Delira and Coil are only human, and though that boy has metahuman powers, neither of them are nearly as strong as you."

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:48 pm
"Telling me to take it easy on villains is a little ironic don't you think." He said and raised a eyebrow. He sighed and rubbed the bridge of his nose. "Fine....but if one of them tries to hurt anyone close to me, I"m using lethal force." He said seriously before looking out on the earth. "Oh...and what about that robbery in d.c.? do you know if Ghost got it resolved?" He asked crossing his arms.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:09 pm
Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ

Snow Raven shook her head. "No, I don't know if he has resolved that incident, yet. We were unable to capture Arcticwaste or retrieve the diamond he stole."

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:21 pm
Going thru the Hall of Justice brink looked around. He had no intent to head up to the watch tower and instead decided to do his meditation in a more hidden area of the hall. It took him about ten minutes to walk to his meditation area as he had by this time downgraded to nothing more then a pair of boxers. The meditation area itself was simple. A quiet area with a single circular platform surrounded by water. It was cut off from outside noises and was made to not allow any communications to reach him while within it. As he walked thru the water he reached down and splashed some on his face before taking a medative stance in the center of the platform. The next few hours would be spent like this unmoving and completely focused to return his mind to harmony.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:22 pm
Feng's eyes grew. "Arcticwaste!" He said before looking at her. "That icy fool is alive! What diamond did he take!" He asked frantically. small flames began to appear on his body. "Why didn't you call me in for backup!"  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:29 pm
Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ

Snow Raven gazed at him coolly. "I didn't call you in for backup because I needed someone to stay and make sure Brink and the Team didn't kill each other, and I knew you would react this way. Now calm yourself, Feng."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:40 pm
"Snow...what did he take." Feng asked seriously. "It does not matter my reaction, but this is of the utmost importance. If he toke what i think he did the world could be in danger." He said looking at snow with concern  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:57 pm
((Delira can feel Feng's love))

“Human madness is oftentimes a cunning and most feline thing. When you think it fled,”

"Distance gives me the advantage if I wanted to harm you.", Delira informs him as she starts down the stairs. "Hurry, before someone comes."

“It may have but become transfigured into some still subtler form.”
-Herman Melville, Moby-d**k

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:45 pm
Տդօա ℟αѵҽղ

"He stole the Titan Diamond from the Heroes' Wing of the Smithsonian," Snow Raven said.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:51 pm
Feng's eyes grew as his red hair turned into blue flames. "What! You let that happen and din't tell me about it!" He said a she began pacing. blue flames scorching the floor. "we have to do something...." He said panicking his body slowly breaking out into blue flames. "This is terrible! what happened twenty years ago will repeat!" He said looking at Snow. "Did you do everything in your power to stop him?" He said seriously."Don't lie to me snow.".  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games