Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Iron Clouds (Steampunk/Magic/War/Slave RP) (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Magic and Steampunk?
  Hell Yeah!
  What?
  No way!
  Goldz
View Results

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:35 pm
"Felling better?" She asked simply. The motherly air she had for her troops seemed to surround her when dealing with him. In her eyes, he was more of a child in pain then a man.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:46 pm
"yes..." He said, a light blush appearing on his face "thank you" he said moving away from her slowly, being close to her made him think back to the ball in Ander, and the dance he had secretly shared with her.  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:49 pm
"No problem." She replied, stretching. She then hopped onto a cloud and curled up into a ball as the wind began to carry her away into the heavens.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:56 pm
Eviz watched her disappear, he wanted to follow her but he knew it would be best he didn't. His eyes slowly opened, the light shining through the window and hitting his face, it had been a strange night...

The elder looked in on Liam, he was still curled up int the bed trembling, as if he hadn't slept at all the night before. She wished she could have helped him, but somehow his body was rejecting any magic that got close to him. Se began to fear for him.

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:40 am
Hector slowly woke up the next morning. She did her morning stretches, feeling much better then the previous day. She washed herself and got dressed before going to fetch the two princes. She went towards Liam first since he was farther away. When she finally arrived at the elder's hut, she knocked lightly on the door, waiting for a response.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:45 am
The elder opened the door slightly and peeked through, spotting Hector she opened the door entirely, since she knew why she was there he didn't say anything, instead she headed back into the room with Liam.  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:48 am
"Thank you." Hector said, walking to the back room where Liam was. "I knew I shouldn't have let you come back." She sighed before walking over to him. Slowly, she put her hand on his shoulder, trying to get a better idea of his state.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:29 am
Liam kept shaking, unresponsive to Hector's touch. He groaned in pain, feeling a sharp pain run through his body, it was like nothing he'd ever felt before.

The woman stared at Liam from the doorway, she wanted desperately to help him, unfortunately there was nothing she could do for him that would work.

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:33 pm
"What's wrong with him?" She asked the elder. "It feels like his body's energy is acting crazy."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:46 pm
"that's exactly right..." She said as she kept watching Liam "there is no magic within him so his natural energy is struggling to help him.." She sighed and grasped a stone "I've been trying to rejuvenate him but it won't work..."

Liam tossed around, feeling like something was eating him from the inside.

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:49 pm
"You idiot..." She muttered to Liam. Priscilla then put her hand against his chest, sending small doses of magic with her overpowering will into his body. "You will accept this! I won't let you die!" She yelled.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:19 pm
Liam grunted when the magic entered him "Priscilla..." He muttered, his body beginning to calm, the pain ending almost immediately. Liam opened his eyes but said nothing.  

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:24 pm
"Don't worry me like that." She panted, feeling a little faint. "If you were in that much pain, you shouldn't have left."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:55 pm
The woman's eyes went wide, surprised by what she saw. She smiled and walked out of the room slowly.

Liam slowly turned to look at her "I didn't want to stay..." He said between breaths, he pulled himself up to a seated position "you shouldn't have done that...I don't want you to end up like I did." He said, turning away from her.

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:07 pm
"Well what was I supposed to do?! Let you die!" She yelled, obviously upset.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games