Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

Katoti

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 7:04 am
Hello! I am Katoti-Burie. I've gotten an invitation to this guild and decided to join. I'm bored a lot and I like to role play. RPs that I usually join are: Fantasy RPs, Final Fantasy RPs, and Pokemon RPs. Other things I like to do are read, write stories, and draw.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 7:06 am
Hey everybody, I'm Jon Ton. I love to go on Gaia and to draw. My favorate band is Queen then Muse. My site with all my best drawing is www.johnsart.piczo.com ( go piczo sites ). Thats pretty much me. mrgreen  

jon_ton

Dark_Knight15

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 7:09 am
hello?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 7:17 am
Hello! ^_^  

Strideo
Crew

Yarho

Magnetic Humorist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 7:53 am
Why hello there everyone X3;
I'm Yarho, I've been in this guild for a few days but haven't had the time to actually look through the guild till now ^^; Let's see... I like RPing and Drawing, the picture in my signature is drawn by me it's not one of my favorite pictures but I needed to fill my signature with something. Well then, that's pretty much it XD;...

*skitters off*

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 8:40 am
Hiya!
I'm Peach.
Or Mel, Peachy, Melba, Peach Melba, PeachyM, Kat if you want to know my real name. Or anything else you can think of.
I'm 15 years old. And love Gaia, I've only been here a few months, 8 maybe 9 now. It actually seems to be a lot longer.
I came on here and thought hey this is ok, and slowly grew to love this place. I made a new avatar (this one) and got donated quite a bit of gold. Since then I've never struggled to gain funds for anything. I'm not sure why.

Anyway. I was randomly invited to this guild, for an unknown reason, but hey looks like its going to be fun!

I love profile comments, and also Random pm's from interesting people. Think your up to the challenge? wink
I quite enjoy to RP but its got to be good.
I enjoy drawing but i'm not too skilled at it.
GD great! ED cool! mrgreen
Not sure what else you have yet. but it looks to be great, Oh yeah, spamming and polls bumping all biggrin
So yes, definately worth the 5 gold! xd

Teh Peach luffs you. Show peachy you luff her Comment her profile XX

[ ~ Peach Melba ~ ]

4,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

kuno00

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 9:19 am
Hi!

I'm kuno, I've been on gaia fopr about... 18 months? something around there ~

and, uhm...I'm almost 16 years old biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 11:38 am
Hey everyone. I'm Waffle. mrgreen I'm 15 and I live in Central Cali. I got an invitation to here this morning. sweatdrop I like manga, anime, and cosplaying. I really like cosplaying. sweatdrop I've been on Gaia since....Hmm, I think early 2004.  

Waffleman30

Tsukimei

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 5:32 pm
Hello,

I'm Tsukimei. I was invited here today and thought, "Why not?" So here I am. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 7:46 pm
hello my fellow friends

im Natalie Sloane

im 13

ive been on Gaia for 4 months

im very random

thats me!!  

Dyslexic.Cows.Say.Oom

Dapper Genius

8,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100

[poison]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 8:12 pm
hey, thanks for the invite :]
my name is sarah, and i'm almost 15.
I've been on gaia for about a year and 4 mths.
I love videogames and art.
And i have pet chickens, bees, bunnies, and a kitty
X)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 9:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hey guys!
Thanks for the invite!

Um.. I'm Scorepyon ^^... but you can call me Score. I've been on Gaia since September of last year... and

ILOVEYOU

See you around ^^'

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Scorepyon

x_Chromatic Zelda_x

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 9:57 pm
Hi! I'm Demented Pandora, but I like to go by Yoko. I like storms, I love snakes, I like RolePlaying, I live to draw! My music tastes are Heavy Metal, Hard Rock, Some (But very little) Grunge stuff, I think Nirvana's the only band, Very little Punk, (A few Green Day songs, some Offspring), and Eminem. I like anime. I love taking polls!!. I really like being invited to guilds! *YAY!* I like cats, bats, snakes, foxes, mice, well mostly any rodent, and wolves. Ummm...Well that's it! Oh! My favorite color is red (like you couldn't tell...). Bright red, like my Kimono!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 12:14 am
Hiya my name JazelleSparrow, but people usually shorten it to Jazelle. I'm 19, I live in Greater Manchester in England and I really love Harry Potter! Umm what else? Oh on Gaia I am a quest whore. I've never had a time where I wasn't questing something. Well I mean since I found out what questing was xD. I also like to hang out in the Chatterbox. But in doing so, it doesn't allow me to have close friends. Just those that have the occasional chat. I usually lurk in the GCD as well. Thanks for the invite! heart heart  

JazelleSparrow

Monogato

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 5:38 am
Hey, I'm Karen (a.k.a. Monogato or Monkeycat). I am 17 (born 6/27/88 ) and currently living in Central New York. In June of this year, I plan to attend AnthroCon in Pittsburgh, and as of October, I will be attending the Art Institute of Seattle.

I've been a member of Gaia since March 1, 2004 (over two years! yay!). I have way too many items and am a member of way too many guilds. xd

Karen's Links:

My DeviantART Account
My FurBid Auctions (Careful, there could be -MATURE CONTENT- on this site!)
My Commission Info
My LiveJournal
My GreatestJournal
My VCL Account (Careful, there could be -MATURE CONTENT- on this site!)
My CafePress Shop

"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games