Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Angels Of the Damned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon or Angel?
  Demon
  Angel
  Neither...
View Results

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:26 pm
((almost at a thousand posts! or is this a thousand ?? woot! one thousand!))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:27 pm
When Zephyr awake he felt a shot of pain on his backside. "Ow i was sleeping on my tail. Wait a minute when do i have a tail when im not a dragon?" Zephyr grabbed it and noticed it was furry. It was white with black tiger stripes. He walked to a mirror with a large crack sprawling down the middle producing even more littler cracks. He had cat ears too. He noticed that they too were white with black tiger stripes. Zephyrs face grew red with anger. "What the HECK is this all about." He tryed forming his wings and flying to Zack's mansion but he just transported there. "What is this all about!" he yelled to Zack who was lying in bed.  

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:33 pm
Zack turned his head and moaned. He noticed a strange looking character in his room, then he relized that was Zephyr's voice and attitude. Yup, couldnt go wrong there. "urghhh...what happened to you?" He asked as he sat up in bed holding the side of his face.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:38 pm
"WHAT HAPPENED?WHAT HAPPENED? YOU KNOW PERFECTLY WELL WHAT HAPPENED. I'M TURNING INTO A KITTY CAT!! YOU TRIED CHANGING ME BACK TO A HUMAN HUH." Zephyr grabbed the tail and shoved it into Zack's face. "THIS IS A SIDE EFFECT."  

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:43 pm
Zack looked at Zephyr with a brow raised. "When did I try to do that?" He asked not remembering trying to do anything to the brat. "And If I did do that, WHY the hell would I want to do that?" Zack scratched his head and yawned. He was dead tired and feeling sick, he didnt want be bothered by a kid.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:43 pm
((that is so awsome))  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:47 pm
"Then if it wasn't you then it might of been........HIBIKI!!! So when is your event."

(What is awsome.)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:52 pm
((you being a cat and one thousand posts))  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:52 pm
((that we're almost at 1000 posts =D))

Zack looked at him and rubbed his head again. "huh? Hibiki did what?" Zack covered his face and sighed deeply. "My event?" He asked as he kept his face barried. He wasnt completely sure if he should go through with the masked ball..."I dont know im too sick to think about it."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:55 pm
"Well if your event has costumes i could always come as a cat." The tail jutted inward and was nomore. "This is out of control i need to speak with Hibiki. Where is he?"  

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 6:05 pm
Zack shook his head and looked up at Zephyr and sighed. "I dont know, did you check out in the gutter?" He said coldly. "its probably going to be a masqurade ball."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 6:13 pm
Lufu had been sitting on the mansion roof again, gazing up at the sky. His voice drifted faintly through the open window. "What's a masquerade ball?" His head appeared a few moment later, hanging upside down from the roof's edge, a puzzled expression on his face.  

Sceadu Phoenix

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 6:17 pm
Zack looked over to his window and jumped back. "Jeez! dont you people know where the door is!" Zack called out.

Xixi came out of the shower and threw her towel into the hamper as she headed into the living room. She thought she heard someone call her. She tightened her laces on her robe and looked around.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 6:22 pm
"No people like us don't. By the way who are you." Zephyr looked at lufu.  

My_Fingers_Bleed_Ideas

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 6:22 pm
Strike sat there and heard no answer so he left to go have a look around town. Time to steal, or I'll never have enough for what I need.... Strike covered his wings in his coat and tightened things up so no one would notice him slipping their belongings into his coat. Strike walked down the street as a normal person. He slipped in and out of pockets easily, using his wind power to make his hands undetectable with a small current around his hand. He never told Zack that, he was once a theif. Like he would care, he doesn't care about anything but his own endeavors, not those of others... Strike had mastered this technique long ago, back before he met Maria even. It was the only way he could make a living. He never commited to anyplace until one time when he was caught. The man let him keep it in exchange for his help. This man was the original creator of the restaurant in the rockies. He made the plans. Since Strike was so adept with his powers, he helped him greatly. It was the first thing he had ever put his mind to. Then he met Maria, it gave him the chance to experience love. Strike gave her many things, mostly money for her family and village. She never spent it on herself. She always gave it to others. Strike loved her for that. She was free of greed, like Xixi. Strike saw a lot of her in Xixi. He would do what he did for Maria for her. The money Strike gave Maria got them their own house. This would be the same thing, except bigger. Strikes past went through his mind as he picked pockets all down the road. No one ever noticed him, they just kept walking. Some people are just fools, can't see what is happening before them.... All the more easier for me, he he.... Strike had a whole coat full by the time he was done. He had to find a place to stash this stuff. Xixi would never approve of him stealing. The field, that'll be perfect. I can hollow out the tree I sit under, it'll be the perfect place. And I'll seal it so only one with my power can open it. Not even the hardest hit will knock it open. Perfect... Strike headed for the field. He walked instead of flying. He knew stuff would fall if he flew. He got to to field and found his tree. He cut into it with one of his swords. He stashed his goods, put the piece he cut out back on, and eteched into it a symbol. It was a mark of the angels, it glowed as he eteched it in. My scar will be what opens it. The symbol shall be that... Strike eteched in the tree the word scar in a scriptic manner. The symbol above stopped glowing and Strike sat beneath the tree. Now when I reveal my scar and say angel it will open, my little pass code to treassure, he he Strike sat there and smiled knowing what he had jut done. He was pleased with his haul, a very big one.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games