Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Guardians of The Sacred Orb Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What type of character do you think is better?
  Mage
  Knight
  Mercenary
  Theif/rogue
  other
View Results

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:38 pm
Tiger looks at her eyes and suddenly looks terrified. She turns into a hawk and flies ahead quicker than she walks. Ty lands a ways up the hall and lands out of reach.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:42 pm
"Geez.." She ran down the hall to the sunlight. Her crimson eyes turned pale again.  

Maha clone

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:57 pm
Tiger looks at her like nothing just happened. "Here it is. Anything you were looking for in particular?"  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 9:05 pm
"Leave me alone, Ty." She walked out into the forest, mumbling.  

Maha clone

zepherion

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 10:52 am
"Wow, who knew. That underground passage thingy led into the forest." Mia looked around. "It also looks like we're really deep." There was another statue of Sylphia close by and in front of it was a pedestal. "This looks interesting." Mia ran up to it. "I wonder what this is for. It's got more writing on it but it's english. I can't really make it out though. Can anybody read it?" Mia swept her hand over the pedestal. It was really dusty and some of the letters were a little scratched and covered with moss and leaves and vines.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 10:55 am
Ayu growled. "No..." She sat against a tree, mumbling.  

Maha clone

zepherion

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 11:35 am
Mia frowned. "Hmm, maybe if I can scratch away enough dirt and vegetation, I could read it." Mia tore away the vegetation and swept away any dirt and dust on the pedestal with her sleeve. Mia squinted. "I think I can read it now. Here I go, it says, take the wind orb from this statue. This is one of the eight seals of the sacred orb." Mia sighed. "That's nice. Eight seals? Great." A vine crept up the statue and took the orb and took it to Mia. She grabbed it and showed it to the others.

"What do you think? I think it's pretty.And guess what! There's no figure inside it!"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 2:01 pm
Nakhti stood quiet behind everyone in the forest. Finally relaxing he went back to a more clawless and fangless form. His blade remained out although the fire upon the blade became faint and much cooler. Now this.... feels more relaxing. Still quiet Nakhti listened to the nature all around them and gave a faint smile as he knelt down to the grass carefull to keep his flame blade from touching the ground.  

NakhtiChaos

Maha clone

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 2:19 pm
"Hate this place already...lets go." She whistled and Arty ran up and Ayu jumped on, her black clothes really noticeable against his white fur. She was ontop of a 10 foot wolf and yet she wasn't scared. Ayu whispered something and Arty shook his head, making it look like he was smiling.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:23 pm
"Eight seals hey? Well, sounds like we've got a bit of a quest ahead of us then, considering I can almost guarantee we'll need the other seven," Marcus said. "Oh, and to answer your qustion on how I found you, a combination of luck and our paranoid new recruit kicking a rock. You'd be surprised how well those tunnels carry echos."  

CainZeros

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:23 pm
Tiger flies down and lands as a human. She looks at the orb and gently strokes it with a gloved finger. "Can I carry it?" She says, her voice filled with something simular to awe.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:17 am
Ayu laughed for someodd reason and fell off Arty. "Awe S#!T not again..." She sighed and brushed herself off.  

Maha clone

NakhtiChaos

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:50 pm
Nakhti replaced his flame blade into its sheath and looked around slowly taking in more of the sceanery as he listened to the group only.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 2:15 pm
Ayu sighed, jumping back on.

Arty was laughing. "That was amazing."

"Shut up! You aren't supposed to talk!" Ayu growled only low enough even Nakhti couldn't hear.  

Maha clone

zepherion

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:06 pm
Mia giggled at Marcus and gave the orb to Ty. She almost dropped as she jumped. Mia looked up at Arty and pointed at him. "Y-you can talk!" Mia ran over to Arty and hugged him. "Why didn't you tell us, Ayu?"  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games