Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)
The Story That Went On... (Formerly Death Cut. Completed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 1:08 am

Sephiroth patted his stick he was referring to which was his sword. "Hehhehahaha... they might not usually approach me because I'm always carrying this around...or maybe they're obsessed with Liam...he seems to be really popular with the ladies. I saw him kiss his bicep once and every girl in the area swooned."
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 1:41 am

Abigail: "Oh brother, he sounds like the self-obsessed muscle-head type. Sure, they might be good looking, but they're so self-obsessed and way too over-confident. So, you're a reader? What do you like to read?"

Idly, and little by little, Abigail had been drifting a bit closer to Sephiroth. Meanwhile, the spider summon took to jumping onto the bed and curling up on the pillows.

GamingLord
Vice Captain

Rosemary Mori
Crew

9,675 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Winter Guardian 250
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 12:06 am

Rosemary's eye twitched when she looked at 'Jacob' and his chest and their chests, the rest of their bodies likely nude under the sheets as well. She knew it wasn't really him, but a perfect visual example of what it could look like if he ever decided to test the waters with his newfound libido was right before her and it wasn't very pleasant...why did it have to look exactly like him down to the scars? If this golem approached her and pretended to be him she might have actually be confused depending on how much of the necromancer's personality was put into him as well. He didn't need to make one that good to fool the people here...

She frowned and looked at Jacob as he face palmed himself. Why would you make a fully functional clone of yourself? She hadn't known he could make movable animations that good.

As she clicked off the light one of the girls woke up.............and said 'you were AMAZI(ng) really emphasizing what she got out of amazing. Did he give that thing some of his skill in that area too or was it the ghost? Shut the door and tell her that she looked so relaxed that you didn't want to wake her.

In the dark Rosemary moved to the bee girl, who was by now convinced that it was Jacob coming, leaned over and kissed her. Unfortunately she couldn't remove the girl's enthusiasm no matter what she did short of making her afraid of her nor could she lock her teeth in place without it being suspicious. The vampire was actually nauseated in the way she was when she'd put regular food in her mouth and swallowed without the stinging pain. Unpleasant thoughts came to mind such as eww...woman tongue and is that a wart on her tongue? She couldn't make the girls forget what happened last night, but she could influence them to not talk too much about it.

When they finally got to leave his room an eternity later, Rosemary headed back to her room. I need to puke then...to brush my teeth and rinse it out with mouthwash...and brush it again.
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 1:37 am

"When I wasn't looking for books with vague writings on Jenova to find out what others knew, I was reading books that I thought would help me blend in better with the people on the world I've been residing on. I've read some history, a little bit on their holidays, their religions, and a couple of fictional works I at least hope are semi-popular. The phrase 'freudian slip' doesn't exist here, but I knew what it meant because I've run into mentions of what the man focused on in his theories." He closed his eyes, yawned, and stretched a little.

"What do you like to do?"

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 4:50 pm

Jacob: I hadn't made him that... er.... 'detailed'!

Once they were back in Rosemary's room while she rushed to the bathroom, the spirit made himself visible, laughing out loud at the vampire's reaction. A very small part of Jacob did find her her reaction amusing, but the majority of him squelched it, especially the part that wasn't pleased with the spirit.

Jacob: "What the HELL where you thinking!?"

Spirit: "Well, I needed some form of entertainment, didn't I? And so did those girls, and I provided!"

Jacob: "Play a game of cards or checkers then! Don't do something that could get us all in trouble! How did you even alter the golem!?"

Spirit: "I used to be a necromancer in life..."

Jacob groaned, and shook his head.

Spirit: "Hey, it was only fair I think. You were sneaking off to get some, so why couldn't I get some? Oh wait, I get it... You're jealous! You wanted the threesome! Hey, I would've traded. That vampire of yours is a hot piece of a...GRRK"

There was a bright glowing blue ring around the spirit in the room all of a sudden, and the ghost seemed to be struggling to talk, or even breathe for some reason. Obviously, it was in some form of pain.

Jacob: "She is NOT a 'piece of a**', or a 'piece of anything!' She is a lady, and she will be respected as such. Do you understand me?"

The spirit could only nod weakly as Jacob gave it the most cold-hearted glare possible. Once he was sure the horny ghost got that through his senses, he expelled it, making sure it was gone from the room.

- - - - -

Abigail: "Well, I like dispersing myself over water, it relaxes me and makes me feel like fog. It's a weird thing, but it feels so... unique. I suppose I like art, music, the color grey interestingly enough, and..."

Spirit: "Hello, hello, hello! What do we have here? Aren't you a cute one?"

Abigail: "...Excuse me?"

The ghost that had left Rosemary's room had found his way into Sephiroth's space.

Spirit: "You, darling. You're a beautiful one, aren'tcha? What do you say you and me run away together?"

Abigail: "..W-What?"

Abigail unconsciously moved closer to Sephiroth's side, while the spirit seemed to almost leer at her.

Spirit: "You know, for some 'alone time'. You can't say you're not interested, sweets. It's not like we spirits get to enjoy ourselves in that way very often. I know some willing bodies we can possess!"

Abigail was apparently appalled, eyes wide and face red, and not from blushing either.
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 1:18 am

His thoughts on the idea of being like fog were interrupted by a very chauvinistic spirit. Poor Abigail was furious he noticed and he wasn't happy on the intrusion into their privacy.

"You assume that everyone here are here for those reasons. Logical for someone who wants some special attention, but there are actually people here for the hotel space for rest. You wouldn't enter a female stranger's private room unannounced, size her up like merchandise, say you want to sleep with her, and expect her to sleep with you while you were alive would you? No of course not, even if she hadn't gotten the opportunity for months. It is very unlikely she would spend any time with you even if she was normally the easiest of females alive because she is likely to be angry at you once you entered. You have better chances with such a tactic out in the open area of a bar or club for example."

"Your biggest mistake here is entering a private area without invitation. Yes this would more likely work on a single male, especially one who hasn't slept with anyone in a while, if a desirable woman entered the room, but it wouldn't work on a woman. Women aren't as easy or willing as men. If this vulgar tactic would almost never work on any living female, why would such poor execution into suggesting such a thing work on a spirit in whose room you just barged into, judged on solely by looks, and made a proposition for 'alone time' in the worst way possible?"

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 1:40 am

Spirit: "Pfft, please, most spirits don't work on the idea of 'privacy.' You'd be surprised how many times we're watching you living folk get it on, or enjoying yourselves when you think you're alone! We restless dead work differently."

Abigail: "I'm a bit different than most, you pervert!"

Spirit: "You know, I bet you wouldn't have that 'knight in shining armor' attitude if you could really see what she looked like! Rawr!"

Abigail: "What the hell are you talking about?!"

The spirit suddenly glowed brightly for a moment, and a orb of magical energy shot out from him, zipped around Sephiroth, and smacked into Abigail's ghostly form. She shone like a minature sun for a brief moment, though somehow not as blinding... and then she changed. She was no longer a vaguely female-shaped fog ghost...

...She was a nude, long blue-haired, semi-opaque woman ghost. Abigail blinked in confusion for a moment, until she realized what had happened, screamed, and wrapped the sheets from the bed around herself.

Abigail: "Get out, get out, GET OUT!"

Bits of rock and dirt began to appear out of thin air, and encase the dirty-minded spirit. She then grabbed the large rock chunk, and flung him out of a high-placed, small window, shattering glass, causing the curtains to follow for a moment as the spirit flew out yelling.
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 12:45 am

That ghost wasn't telling him anything he didn't know because he could see the wisps of spirits floating around all the time. He noticed that spirits were mostly careful about not invading personal space since they most likely didn't want to be caught. "I was referring to personal space, not privacy."

Sephiroth raised his eyebrow at the knight in shining armor comment because he hadn't done anything to be classified as such. A knight would have smited the ghost already and Sephiroth hadn't smitten the spirit, which he had the rare talent of being able to. A flash later and he got an eyeful of a very nude and very beautiful woman. Her blue hair reminded him of the nymphs and faeries he's seen. Of course he reacted a little because he was still a man. A girl would have reacted too if the situation was switched. However since he was also part of a demon who got the most gratification out of causing dispair to others and another part was possibly capable of self reproducing, he didn't have no where near the natural reaction the perverted ghost had hoped for. If he reacted at all beyond a red face and wide eyes, it didn't show.

While Abigail expelled the ghost, he removed his shoulder armor and coat, which he offered her and looked away to be polite. For the trip he had worn a tank top at least instead of nothing under his jacket like he usually did. "Really...why are there so many foreigners here this week? Why would a spirit be so horny? I thought it was mostly chemicals in the body... He was right, you are beautiful. Your beauty reminds me of the fae I've seen on other worlds, but their spirits usually stick with their kind. Are you a type of nymph?"

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Rosemary Mori
Crew

9,675 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Winter Guardian 250
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 12:51 am

Rosemary was able to hear every word of what was said as she had her version of a 'not gay not gay' fit. She never normally went after girls for that reason. A part of her did agree what the ghost had said about it being only fair, but she did not like that he assumed, like a lot of people who didn't know her, that she was "a piece of a.." What Jacob did made her happy, but she felt that he let the spirit go too easily. He was too nice sometimes in her opinion. When she exited she said, "thank you for what you said about me."

Before they left, she wanted to talk about today. She had thought that they needed a plan b that a certain someone wasn't aware of in case something went wrong. "Sephiroth is powerful the way he is now, but he is only a remnant of a whole. We don't know how much is missing. The rest of the pieces ill obviously find it's way to him when he summons it. How powerful and fast do you suppose he is when he is whole? Shouldn't we come up with a backup plan in case his more demonish side overwhelms and and those blue rocks of yours doesn't hamper him much?"
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 1:07 am

Abigail seemed to have a full face flush as well as she put on Sephiroth's coat and made sure it was shut on the front. Sephiroth's comments on her beauty, or him in a tank top didn't help her blush at all.

Abigail: "Th-thank you... Yes, I was a nymph, a land nymph actually. Those soldiers that chased Harold and I earlier had captured me from my world, and...

"...well, they experimented on me. And then when they were finished, they tossed me aside and let me die. There's a reason I call Harold "master". While we were imprisoned, he managed to steal a sample of the land those monsters took, and offered it to me. Where I'm from, when a nymph is lost from their place, and someone offers them a piece of their land, it binds you to them as a servant. Fortunately, Harold has been kind, if not a little cranky sometimes. Now that I really think about it, he's treated me as if I were his offspring most of the time."

"You really think me beautiful? Normally I'm not so shy about my appearence, but there's been... situations I've experienced that's changed my outlook on many things..."

- - - - -

Jacob gave Rosemary a lover's kiss.

Jacob: "I meant everything I said."

The necromancer found a seat and sighed as he thought about that scenario, running his hand through his hair.

Jacob: "My 'hunch' tells me that we shouldn't need a plan b, but I know it'd be foolish to go in without one. I'm trying to think of one though, and not much is coming to mind I'm afraid. I'm open to suggestions, love."

GamingLord
Vice Captain

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 11:26 pm

BlackMN
BlackMN did fall to the ground, laughed, and cried from her own laughter. After a few minutes she began to cough from it. It took her longer to be able to make a comment than the other two. "We also found out that your mom has a beard-o-phobia or maybe it's a peeve. I wonder how they're going to retaliate..." oO;

GL: "Hmm, I'd rather not think about that. If it's going to be worse than what we did.... Maybe we should have thought about the consequences a little more."

Chewy: "Well, I'm not taking the blame. 'Oh, Al! Yeah I told them not to do it, but they said something about revenge? Yeah, they wouldn't listen to me!'"

Galantros rolled his eyes and flicked the dragon on the back of the head.

GL: "Like he'd believe YOU! I could say that it was all your idea, but with the amount of 'damage' done, they wouldn't believe it either."

Chewy: "Whatever. Well I'm out of here, I got other things to do that doesn't involve hanging around you, you dork. Later."

With Chewy gone, GL and Black were left alone. Galantros yawned, stretching, then placed his arm and wing around Black's shoulders... not even fully aware that what he had done was entirely corny. Chewy suddenly teleported back.

Chewy: "LOVE BIRDS!"

And then he was gone again. GL just mumbled some semi-swear gibberish under his breath at the dragon.
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 11:37 pm

"I am sure it will be worth it in the end."

BlackMN giggled at what GL did. "We'll get him later. You just pulled the old movie trick. Want to go see one? How long should we avoid your house? We don't even have to go there, we can go to mine."

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 10:59 pm

Sephiroth didn't know that the binding of a nymph applied to them in death. Once again he got to hear the revolting deeds humans did. How he despised them. It amazed him that they hadn't destroyed themselves yet.

When she asked him if he thought her beautiful, he gave her a firm nod. "Those worthless creatures made you ashamed of something you shouldn't be ashamed about. The men only think with their lower parts when they see skin with chest and curves. It's their fourth basic instinct which is very unfortunate to anything that looks like a woman...and some animals..."

"Nymphs and other faerie folk are one of the most beautiful intelligent creatures of flesh in existence. Not only are your kind pleasing to the eye, but you are the most peaceful and one with nature than anything else. You don't needlessly kill each other, the only time you ever do fight back is when someone tries to invade you or for defensive purposes of the well being of your world and the invader is almost never fae, you don't do anything to harm the planet that you live on, nor do whatever technologies you create do harm, in fact you get along quite well with the place you live, and when you are mischievous it is usually harmless tricks."
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 11:18 pm

Rosemary looked swooned after he kissed her and blushed at what he said at the end of his sentence. Her mind became one blank. Well if his hunch didn't think they needed a plan b maybe she didn't need to bother with thinking of one. She shook her head and thought bitterly, I can't think straight when you act and talk like that.

It's not that she wasn't enjoying it nor did she really want to discourage it, but Veni at least knew when and when not to show his affections so she could think. She bet if he was trying to think on something important and she randomly kissed him or called him 'love' that he would forget about everything else real quick.

Tranquilizer, gun set on stun.... never had to sedate him so I'm not sure if that would work...

"Couldn't we trap him like we are the demon only in another dimensional space such as yours? Sort of like how bounty hunters capture prisoners?" Rosemary wasn't entirely sure how that worked.

Rosemary Mori
Crew

9,675 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Winter Guardian 250

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 12:23 am

Jacob gave a slight grin. Sorry, don't mean to be distracting.

At Rosemary's suggestion, he 'hmmmed' a bit, and scratched his chin in thought. Would that work? He thought he felt his hunch say something, but it wasn't as clear as it usually was.

Jacob: "That might be an idea, but normally these devices aren't used for transporting... well, I suppose they can be used for living matter, but I think something about a soul makes it difficult or impossible to contain them within such a dimensional space. If I had time, I'd create a special dimension that could support life and hold beings with souls, and then I could just transport him there with a spell if things got crazy enough.... but I get the feeling we don't have time for that.

"I have.... a semi-hunch about your idea... I'm not sure what that means, maybe it means it might work? Or it'll work, but there'll be complications? The only other backup plan I can think of isn't a good one. It would involve getting all of us except Sephiroth to safety in another realm, and abandoning him. Not exactly the plan I want to go with either there."

- - - - -

Abigail flushed at every compliment Sephiroth paid her. The entire while, small, ghostly beautiful flowers seemed to start blossoming in her hair. She smiled shyly as he finished. Moving up to his side, she embraced him and gave him a kiss on the check that felt as tangible and real as any real woman's kiss.

Abigail: "That was very kind of you to say, thank you. You're not that bad looking yourself."

With his eyes on her, she began to undo his coat she weas wearing. Just as it slipped to the floor, she was back in that foggy vague ghost form again before he could really catch a glimpse of anything. He could hear her giggling.

Harold came in at that time, and yawned.

Harold: "I hadn't had a relaxing bath like that in a while... Did I miss something?"

- - - -

GL: "Old movie trick? ... Oh! Hah, I hadn't even realized I was doing that, I was actually yawning! We should probably avoid heading back home for at least a few hours, maybe a little longer. Give them time to cool down.... or to plan their carefully plotted revenge. >_>;

"Movie? Hmm, I guess that'd be neat. Oh! You've never been to one of those old MI Theaters, have you? We definitely gotta go!"
Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games