Midnight Forests Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MsDevin92

Chatty Friend

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 5:18 am
Sequoia jumped as Tassa roared, ducking back with Keely. She, too, readied herself, drawing her staff and holding it in a defensive block.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:14 pm
Tassa was overcome with joy to see Keely, but there wasn't time for hellos... There were noises coming there way, and Tassa wasn't going to run. She needed to free Sha by fighting, and hopefully it was Sheroka herself on her way. She bit her lip, licking away the dust that had settled on it. "Alright you two, I want to you to hide, and no matter what you are to stay hidden. Keely, Sequoia is our new friend, and she'll be helping us... But I don't want either of you to stay hurt, so if I'm down, stay hidden, and don't come out till the cost is clear, no matter what."

Tassa turned to look at her friends and winked. "But come on, what are the chances of me falling." She smiled and stepped forwards more out of eyes sight from the others. She could see the two minions making their way down. With a grin as she took in their general strength and relative stupidity Tassa let out a roar that shook the rocks. "Come and get me butt heads!" She taunted calling them right too her and away from the others.

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100

MsDevin92

Chatty Friend

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:38 am
Seqouia gave a small gasp of shock as the creatures appeared. Were those...boars? They looked the most part, but they were huge- at least as big as a full-grown centaur- and walked, hunched, on their hind legs. And they were armed. Their clubs looked like they could crush a skull in a single blow.
Following the elf, Seqouia ducked behind one of the larger boulders as the monsters stormed down the slope towards Tassa.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 12:16 pm
There were two boars one earth red and the other black as sutt. the boars too, spotted the lioness and heard her rock rattling roar. They both flinched turning to each other deciding wether or not they should leave. But they knew if they did they'd have to deal with sheroka. who was far worse than a lioness. They climbed the mountain their hooves clicking and clacking against the rock. When they finally managed to reach the spot where the lioness was there clubs were already swinging relentlessly trying to take her down. They assumed the light was coming form her and didn't check any farther. The earth red boar called Baerus attacked with a grunt swinging his spiked club around. The black boar Tyrannius followed afterwards with his bronzed spiked club. Both of the boars' clubs were made of the sturdiest wood that grew alongside the outside of sheroka's kingdom. So they weren't going to break easily.  

Rai Kashino

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:24 pm
Tassa smiled at the boars, and felt the need to not strain herself too much with this fight. She reached deep down to her core to her elemental being, a magic she barely touched, but had complete comtrol of, and felt for the fire to burn away the wood that made the boars. From her very heart, the heat burst from every pore in her skin until finally she was aflame. She looked down at her hands and her weapons which the fire began to lick at and laughed.

"Well boys I thought you were ready to fight me..." She snarled at their hesitation and leaped past their clubs one whip covered in flame cracked down on the first boar and her sword dragged its firey blade across the other. She sumersaulted on the other side and stood waiting for their reaction.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:33 pm
Keely yelped,"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!! Tassa your on fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiire!!!!!!" Keely clasped her hands over mouth when she saw one of the boars notice her. "Oh no!" Her brown eyes widened as her eyes took in the big image of the giant boar. The tiny white mage sank back behind the centaur," Oops." she whispered. "Oooooh I'm so scared." she whimpered about to cry.  

Precious_Jade

MsDevin92

Chatty Friend

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:32 am
Precious_Jade
Keely yelped,"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!! Tassa your on fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiire!!!!!!" Keely clasped her hands over mouth when she saw one of the boars notice her. "Oh no!" Her brown eyes widened as her eyes took in the big image of the giant boar. The tiny white mage sank back behind the centaur," Oops." she whispered. "Oooooh I'm so scared." she whimpered about to cry.

(...Uh, Jade, Sequoia's not a centaur. She's a human. Sorry, I was doubling on the POV of her and the centaurs Rasconsa is hunting down. sweatdrop )

Sequoia broke into a frantic sweat as the boar came at her. Part of her urged to duck and flee, but the only possible place to hide was behind Keely. And that would leave the little elf, who Tassa was fighting to protect, to take the blow...
She held up her staff and screwed her eyes shut.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:14 pm
Baerus grinned evily, as the club that was broken came back together to form an even bigger club much harder to break this time. He went at it again, lunging at Tassa grabbing at her shirt he flung her into a boulder. He pursued her.Tyrannius scooped up the small girl who held the staff in front of her and threw her aside. His eye was on the elfen girl he had seen somewhere before but just couldn't pin point it. Meanwhile Baerus used his hind legs to kick Tassa in the stomache.  

Rai Kashino

MsDevin92

Chatty Friend

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 7:22 am
Sequoia's stomach twisted as she felt herself lifted into the air and flung aside as though a mere rag doll. She landed, crumpled, in the gravel, and dizzily propped herself up on her hands and knees, grasping for her staff.
Her hand closed around the staff, and her disorientation faded; the boar that had attacked her was going after Keely!
She gritted her teeth and surged to her feet. Feeling magic hum through the wood, she lifted her arms and brought the staff down on the monster's shoulder.
"Leave her alone!"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:01 pm
Tassa roared in anger as he boar attacked her. Fire exploded all around her, as she stood, ignoring the kick the boar gve her, and instead snarling as she changed fully into more of a beast then a human, her sleek lioness lunged towars the minion in front of her. Tassa pressed her claws into his harsh flesh and took him to the ground, knocking the weapon from his hands.

"Stay away from them..." Her cold growl reached the boars, "It's me you want... With my magic and strength, I could beat your silly master any day I wanted, but she's too afraid of my power too afriad of what I could do to her.... She has my friend you stupid creatures, and I want you to go back to her with this message... I'm coming for her, and I'll kill her if she hurts him..." With that her lioness form exploded, fire seemed to come from everywhere, reaching deep into the earthly core of the boar that she gripped. It went into its eyes, reaching into and beneath every pore and cell until he too was aflame. When she was finished getting her point across, she changed back to more human form and stood leaving the charcoled creature lying on the ground, food for the crows.

Lifting her weapon from the ground, her skin still smoking from the attack, and ignoring her slight injuries that she had recieved she moved towards the other boar. "Take my message to her, I don't want to fight you, I want to find her, tell her I'm coming... Now go!"

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100

Precious_Jade

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:40 pm
Keely screamed as the squealed like a piglet from the blow to the shoulder that Sequoia had given him. "EEEEEEEEEK!!!!!!!"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 9:01 pm
Zephyr padded silently through the crags as he hunted his prey. The goat that was his prey was close, he could hear it shuddering. It's breathing was laboured and shallow, it was injured. He walked past a crevice in the mountainside slowly, listening intently. The he heard, from deep in the cave, the sound of hooves hitting stone as his dinner tried to escape. Zephyr moved in for the kill when he saw a flash of flame from below him. there was a blazing creature a few leaps under him. It didn't matter, they were not his concern. But curiosity got the better of him, and he looked over the precipice.
A Lioness, the most powerful he had seen in a long time, was surrounded in flame. A cold rage swept over Zephyr when he laid eyes on the beast. His quarrey had evaded him, but it mattered not. The feline below him was his quarrey now, and he would see to her demise. He bounded down, invisible to any potential watchers. He crept towards a large boulder and hid behind it. He focused his mind and called forth the darkness around him. It shot forth to the beast and it's companions, slowly enveloping them in shadow. Soon, it would drain their will to live and, eventually, their minds would suffocate and wither away to nothing. Soon...  

Bear Spyrit

Rai Kashino

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:30 pm
Lady_Mac
Tassa roared in anger as he boar attacked her. Fire exploded all around her, as she stood, ignoring the kick the boar gve her, and instead snarling as she changed fully into more of a beast then a human, her sleek lioness lunged towars the minion in front of her. Tassa pressed her claws into his harsh flesh and took him to the ground, knocking the weapon from his hands.

"Stay away from them..." Her cold growl reached the boars, "It's me you want... With my magic and strength, I could beat your silly master any day I wanted, but she's too afraid of my power too afriad of what I could do to her.... She has my friend you stupid creatures, and I want you to go back to her with this message... I'm coming for her, and I'll kill her if she hurts him..." With that her lioness form exploded, fire seemed to come from everywhere, reaching deep into the earthly core of the boar that she gripped. It went into its eyes, reaching into and beneath every pore and cell until he too was aflame. When she was finished getting her point across, she changed back to more human form and stood leaving the charcoled creature lying on the ground, food for the crows.

Lifting her weapon from the ground, her skin still smoking from the attack, and ignoring her slight injuries that she had recieved she moved towards the other boar. "Take my message to her, I don't want to fight you, I want to find her, tell her I'm coming... Now go!"

Tyrannius sneered, "You stupid Beast! Sheroka will surely have your head on a platter and the fouls of the air shall pluck your flesh." The boar laughed, "You don't need me to tell her of your threat. For she watches. Her eyes are always watching." He grunted glaring at the little elf who had screamed out, "And as for you little elf, we will meet again."

The boar gripped his club pounding it into the ground fiercly before turning back to the human who struck him, "your kind are easy to exterminate. SO I'd be careful if I were you. The forest is watching." He laughed before disappearing , poof! into the air. Leaving his threats behind, the boar appeared before Sheroka who killed him instantly for his failure to bring back the light harnessing being.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 12:08 pm
Sequoia fell backwards, knocked off-balance by the tremor of the large boar's club.
...The forest is watching...
Watching...
She swallowed a thick lump in her throat, struggling to keep her shaking hands at her sides.  

MsDevin92

Chatty Friend

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:49 pm
Tassa laughed as the smoke rose from her body. Arching her eyes brows as he left. She turned to the other two. "I am the forest. If he couldn't grasp from that, I barely use my powers but I'm an elemental, I can reach out to every tree, blade of grass, and even the ground we walk on, and control it. That is why I am a deadly hunter. I understand all aspects of nature, that is how I can reach out to Sha, he is a water nymph, all I need is a large body of water." She smiled as she hugged both of them. "You have nothing to fear Sequoia, I saw your strength standing up against the wolf was very brave." She smiled at them and gave a dangerous laugh, she was in a strange mood. In an almost deadly mood.

Tassa turned to the hugh mountains, she could almost sense where her friend was hidden, and reached out for her two friends to let them know she wasn't afriad of Sheroka, no matter what her power was. She was a coward, keeping to tricks. It was hard to trick an animal though, someone so connected to the core of instinct. And that was what Tassa really was at times, a wild animal.

"Sheroka!" She turned away from them yelling out to the mountains and trees, knowing that the woman would hear her, and become angry at her words. "You coward! You are nothing more then a scavenger! A bird that I will hunt down and kill." She licked her sharp teeth as she bared them and gave a wild laugh, she was out of control almost. She wanted to not just hurt this woman for tormenting her friends, for hurting them, she wanted to rip her into pieces. "I'm coming for Sha, and you better be waiting for me, don't bother coming to find Keely she's with me, and we're coming straight to you. Don't bother sending out your scouts, they'll come back empty handed." She roared her fierce roar before bounding up the mountain and calling to the two of them to follow. She could feel it in her very nature. They were almost there...

And Sheroka would be there... And so would Sha... And Tassa would be ready to finish this once and for all. If it wasn't Tassa to kill her, it would be Keely. That girl was much stronger then anyone knew...

13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff