Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 648 649 650 651 652 653 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:20 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

Shun blushed then laughed at the combination. "Well you got three of the four.Too bad we don't have a sunset." Shun said as he didicated that it was early morning.

we have something better- she smiled- a sunrise ^^

Shun smiled back and nodded. "There we go then. A perfect score." He said then laughed again as he watched the sunrise.

-she smiled, and laughed a bit- all the greatest cliches, im happy i get to share those cliche's with you ^^

"Me too." shun said as he watched the sun come up and smiled happily.

-she smiled and intertwined her fingers with his- i love you shun

Shun blushed when she said that and looked down. He didn't know yet if he loved Nemu but he knew for sure he liked her and nodded to himself. He shyly kissed her cheek and hide his face with his hair.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:31 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

Shun smiled back and nodded. "There we go then. A perfect score." He said then laughed again as he watched the sunrise.

-she smiled, and laughed a bit- all the greatest cliches, im happy i get to share those cliche's with you ^^

Shun blushed when she said that and looked down. He didn't know yet if he loved Nemu but he knew for sure he liked her and nodded to himself. He shyly kissed her cheek and hide his face with his hair.

-she laid back, pressing her body against his, and shut her eyes, as if to sleep-  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:34 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

-she laid back, pressing her body against his, and shut her eyes, as if to sleep-

Shun smiled as he looked at her then at the now risen sun as it reflects against the water, making it shimmer.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:35 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

Shun smiled as he looked at her then at the now risen sun as it reflects against the water, making it shimmer.

shun....from now on, when i see a black rose....the loveliest of all flowers, ill think of only you ^^  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:37 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

shun....from now on, when i see a black rose....the loveliest of all flowers, ill think of only you ^^

Shun looed at her and tilted his head in curiosity. "Why?" He asked, he always thought that Nemu thought of Mayun when she was given a black rose.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:42 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

Shun looed at her and tilted his head in curiosity. "Why?" He asked, he always thought that Nemu thought of Mayun when she was given a black rose.

becouse......i love you like i love a black rose.....ill be gentle, and take good care of it.....ill be sad when its petals wilt......only differance, that makes me like you more is you dont got thorns ^^  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:52 pm
Shun was taken aback by her answer and laughed at thorn part. "Should I take that as a compliment?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:53 pm
blessedheart
Shun was taken aback by her answer and laughed at thorn part. "Should I take that as a compliment?"

you better, cuz thats what it was ^^  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:56 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

"Had a feeling." Shun said smiling as he let go of Nemu and got off the horse. He went to the beach and laid on the sand as he stared at the sky.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:00 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

"Had a feeling." Shun said smiling as he let go of Nemu and got off the horse. He went to the beach and laid on the sand as he stared at the sky.

-she smiled, looking down at him, she got off, and laid next to him, even the horse laid next to him, neighing as it sniffed the sand, trying to find some grass to chew on-  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:31 am
((god i have been away for so loooooooong, my modem had really died, but i'm back... whats hapening scince the last 100 pages anyway?))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:46 am
notingles
((god i have been away for so loooooooong, my modem had really died, but i'm back... whats hapening scince the last 100 pages anyway?))

nothing really, shun is the target of a love triangle, mio broke severu's heart, so now hes pissed, sev split into 3 differant sev's, all with differant personalities, and now thier all pissed at daraith like you wouldnt believe)  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:50 am
RCT-1107 sev
notingles

(nothing really, shun is the target of a love triangle, mio broke severu's heart, so now hes pissed, sev split into 3 differant sev's, all with differant personalities, and now thier all pissed at daraith like you wouldnt believe)
((in short terms, the usual when i dont put you guys on the good path, were are mayun, sev and serverus right now? nemu is dating shun as i can see... i'm planing in raiding the dead arctoso's castle, or whatever that vamp king from russia is called))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:58 am
notingles
RCT-1107 sev
notingles

(nothing really, shun is the target of a love triangle, mio broke severu's heart, so now hes pissed, sev split into 3 differant sev's, all with differant personalities, and now thier all pissed at daraith like you wouldnt believe)
((in short terms, the usual when i dont put you guys on the good path, were are mayun, sev and serverus right now? nemu is dating shun as i can see... i'm planing in raiding the dead arctoso's castle, or whatever that vamp king from russia is called))

(arcturus, have fun with that, but fair warning, hes dead, not his guards)
(and overall, ya, thats about it)  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:06 am
RCT-1107 sev
notingles
RCT-1107 sev
notingles

(arcturus, have fun with that, but fair warning, hes dead, not his guards)
(and overall, ya, thats about it)
((thats why i'm going there, we wouldnt want an army of masterless unded/deoms roaming around town, it isint becalse of the vamp king's treasure full of goodies, oh no... not to mention nemu's child... toght i doubt he/she is still alive)) ed was now in front of arcturus's castle, for the first time with an sword to fight, he looks around "it's just me or it's stinkyer around here that before?", he said unteaching his 3 feet long sword, keeping the steath ready to be used as shield as untied ((i would apreciate some help from the 3 legerndary brothers))  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 648 649 650 651 652 653 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games