Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 649 650 651 652 653 654 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:11 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
okay...change the subject...um...how was your day dear?

Same old. Kay is boring. :C

No more boring than I am LOL, by the time I get home from work, I'm beat LOL
and work well...exceptionally hectic today...but for the most part...*yawn* boring LOL

I definitely don't believe that. @n@ Kay is exceptionally boring.

How was your day? What was hectic? o.o

well...I had about 5 things that had to be done..like 5 mins ago LOL one freight shipment they decided they had to have overnighted at noon (scheduled pick-up are usually between 2 & 5 ) 2 international shipments, one going to the UK, which means we have to get a Certificate notarized at the Chamber of Commerce..2 quotes that the guy called for every hour for two days and we finally got his equipment in...around noon LOL and a whole bunch of other little piddly stuff that popped in between LOL ...and don't get me started on the phone calls LOL...Long day...but I gotta' say it moved pretty quickly LOL

See? Even the boring parts of your day are filled with excitement. @.@
Lol

LOL.well..I guess you could say that...I mean if you like stress LOL  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:13 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

and work well...exceptionally hectic today...but for the most part...*yawn* boring LOL

well...I had about 5 things that had to be done..like 5 mins ago LOL one freight shipment they decided they had to have overnighted at noon (scheduled pick-up are usually between 2 & 5 ) 2 international shipments, one going to the UK, which means we have to get a Certificate notarized at the Chamber of Commerce..2 quotes that the guy called for every hour for two days and we finally got his equipment in...around noon LOL and a whole bunch of other little piddly stuff that popped in between LOL ...and don't get me started on the phone calls LOL...Long day...but I gotta' say it moved pretty quickly LOL

Lol

No I do not. :C
Lol

Maybe frantic is a better word. Still, frantic and boring don't usually go hand in hand.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:18 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

Lol

Lol

Maybe frantic is a better word. Still, frantic and boring don't usually go hand in hand.

LOL well it's better than the days where you have to try not to fall asleep at your desk and drool LOL  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:24 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

Lol

Lol

LOL well it's better than the days where you have to try not to fall asleep at your desk and drool LOL

emotion_zzz

That's Kay's all-the-time though. @n@
Boring boring boring.
So you win. O:  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:30 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

Lol

Lol

emotion_zzz

Boring boring boring.
So you win. O:

LOL well you get to read lot and expand that massive brain of yours! and if you went outside - well you could garden - I'd love the time to do that gain - nothing like flowers to brighten your day!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:33 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

Lol

emotion_zzz

Boring boring boring.
So you win. O:

LOL well you get to read lot and expand that massive brain of yours! and if you went outside - well you could garden - I'd love the time to do that gain - nothing like flowers to brighten your day!

It's been a loooong time since I've read anything. :C  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:56 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

Lol

emotion_zzz

Boring boring boring.
So you win. O:

so you retain all those amazing little facts in your head eek well your IPad counts as reading too!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:09 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

emotion_zzz

Boring boring boring.
So you win. O:

so you retain all those amazing little facts in your head eek well your IPad counts as reading too!

I don't really read anything on here though. @.@

I hate reading on a screen. @n@  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:00 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

emotion_zzz

Boring boring boring.
So you win. O:

I don't mind it too much, but if I had to choose between and e-reader and curling up with a good paperback...well I like a real page-turner wink  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:15 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

I don't mind it too much, but if I had to choose between and e-reader and curling up with a good paperback...well I like a real page-turner wink

Someday kids won't know what books are. crying  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:16 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

It's true...and so sad...though I think fewer and fewer are actual readers these days anyway  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:20 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

It's true...and so sad...though I think fewer and fewer are actual readers these days anyway

We need like junior reading labor camps. emotion_donotwant  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 5:22 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

We need like junior reading labor camps. emotion_donotwant

No Nazism *shudders* Harry Potter did a lot for the generation - let's hope those kids kids will be readers...there is some hope!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:40 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

**laughs** sorry about laughing...yeppers and that apple fell from Kasai's tree....

Ah, okay. Now I'll try to keep this all straight so I'll know what you're talking about from now on. Lol

And TJ is your significant other?
Is he on here?

yeppers he is and I think the only sane one of us....no I take that back I learned a lot from him....**laughs**

Oh, I see. o:

Is he someone I would recognize on here?

oh no he is not here....he just listens to us and thinks we are crazy or insane....he does think we sometimes spend to much time here....he will fuss but usually good about it....
well I need to do what these voices in my head are telling me to do...so I say nighters my friend...you try to have a good one ya hear.......

Ah. Lol
Well, we're all pretty crazy, I think. ninja
Lol

Good night. ^__^

hihi Kay....how's it going with you??  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:49 pm
Skyailia
hihi Kay....how's it going with you??

Hey there.

It's going okay, I guess.

How are you? ^__^  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 649 650 651 652 653 654 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games