Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Sonic the Hedgehog RPG! (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 650 651 652 653 654 655 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vermillion Madness

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:38 pm

"You've hardly said anything to me since we got here" Amy said "if anything actually."
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:40 pm

Claire laughed, "So? I bet she can't sex you up the way I can!" she said.
---------------
Diana looked at Nerdio,"I'm sorry, but you know the limited space this house has. And only one Bathroom... it's hard enough to get in there just because of Ringo."
"Hey! I don't take that long!" Ringo called from the stairs.

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:42 pm

Travis' face went deep red, "I-I'm l-l-loyal to h-her..."

Nerdio just nodded silently.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:49 pm

"What she doesn't know, won't hurt her sweety." Claire said placing Travis' face in her chest. "You can't say that you can sit here in my chest and not want to drill me!" she said bouncing a bit as she did so. "So let me do what she won't to you."
--------------
Diana looked at her daughter, "Yeah you kinda do sweetheat."
Ken giggled, "she's right..."

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:52 pm

Travis froze.

Nerdio chuckled to himself.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:14 pm

Claire looked down at Travis angrily, "Come on, a man can't be kept happy by just one girl! You must be sick of just her body by now!" she said clearly annoyed.
Jen was bringing a group of men their dinks.
"Nice earings, got anymore you want to show us?" one of the guys asked.
Jen giggled, "15 buck and I'll let you see both of em!" she exclaimed over the loud music.
The guy smiled and handed her the money.
Jen took off her shirt and laughed, "Five more and I'll show you the rest!" she said smiling at the men. they gave her more money and she tunred around and laughed as she walked away from the dissapointed men.
------------------------
Diana rolled her eyes, she noticed the twins were aslep and she put them to bed and came back out.

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:17 pm

Travis flinched back.

Cora decided to step in, "Hey, hey, Claire, calm down, he couldn't even do it if he agreed to."

Nerdio looked at Diana.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:36 pm

Claire rolled her eyes, "Oh really now? And whys that?" she asked.
Jen was quickly learning the way things worked, with the help of CAndi and Missi. Raven however, was a different story.
"Those men always come here to see me, so keep your flat chested self away from them." she spat at Jen, "And just because your new doesnt excuse you from fallowing the rules, Dont' even think about stealing my stage time.
Jen got an idea and gave a wicked grin, she quickly ran to get Josh, "Josh! Raven said that if I needed to learn how to do a show I could take her stage time tonight! CAn i? Pwese?"she pleaded.
Josh knew she was lieing, but didn't really care, alright." he said.
Jen asked him if he could pay a certain song, he agreed nd jen happily skipped behind stage, getting ready to push her way past Raven.
----------------------
Diana looked at Nerdio, "What are we going to do about money? You don't really have a job... Tommy and Tammy require a lot of attention and things that require money..." she said.

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:40 pm

Cora motioned at the fact Travis was in a wheelchair. "But don't worry, I'm sure if you tried hard enough you could get a reaction." she said jokingly.

"I was just thinking about that..." Nerdio said.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:49 pm

Jen waited bye the door to the stage, smiling as Raven came by her.
"No...No,NO!" she yelled seing jen wating. "Get out of here, this is my spot!" Raven grabbed Jen.
Jen easily grabbed Raven's own arm and made her let go. the music strated, and Jen went out.
the guys in the bar hooted when they saw the new girl come out, "Hey new girl! start the show!
Jen giggled and grabbed the pole she started dancing around it.
Raven looked out the door at Jen, mouth agape. Not just because it sweemed the new girl had the balls to take her place, but was actually good at it.
----------------------
Well I'm already back at work, but we might need more soon..." Diana explained.

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:54 pm

"I'll find one." Nerdio said.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:05 pm

Claire turned red, "Oh... I"m sorry... I didn't realize..." she forced herself to stop being embarassed, "Wanna see if I can get you stimulater enough?" she asked.
Jen grabed the pole and wraped her leg around it. The guys reached up and held out money to Jen who spun around and held out her leg so they could put it in her boot. Jen swung around and hung from the pole upside down, she looked at Raven and smirked. The boys hooted and Jen flipped down and started singing, and decided to take a chnce and strip as she did so. She was begining to get somewhat excited by her job and attention, she had never felt so pretty before.
----------------------------------
Diana nodded, "Alright, I hope with the economy the way it is it isnt to hard for you to find one..." she said.

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:07 pm

Travis blushed, "N-N-No thanks..."

"There's always something that needs to be done." Nerdio said.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:23 pm

Claire sighed, "Well alright, if youre that faithful to her. must be a new couple. If youd been dating long youd jump at the chance at something new." she said.
Jen strutted across the stage, "Crafty little lip tricks! Tattoos on her left hip, Shes bending as your spending! theres no end to it so baby come on!" she sang. She bent over the stage as she sang to some of the guys.
--------------------
Diana nodded, "I guess so..." she said.

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:25 pm

Travis said nothing.

Cora smirked, "I'll take that offer if it's still open, Claire."

Nerdio nodded.
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 650 651 652 653 654 655 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games