Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 650 651 652 653 654 655 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:51 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

I don't mind it too much, but if I had to choose between and e-reader and curling up with a good paperback...well I like a real page-turner wink

Someday kids won't know what books are. crying

It's true...and so sad...though I think fewer and fewer are actual readers these days anyway

We need like junior reading labor camps. emotion_donotwant

No Nazism *shudders* Harry Potter did a lot for the generation - let's hope those kids kids will be readers...there is some hope!

>.<
I didn't say Nazi death camp. >.<
Even America had internment camps during that war... For AMERICANS. >.<

But they'll be reading on SCREENS. D:  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:01 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
hihi Kay....how's it going with you??

Hey there.

It's going okay, I guess.

How are you? ^__^

that is good my friend....

I am doing good just very tired...have spent today and yesterday sorting through some of my Mom's stuff and still not done...but I had to stop wanted to BG some before going to bed....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:07 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Hey there.

How are you? ^__^

I am doing good just very tired...have spent today and yesterday sorting through some of my Mom's stuff and still not done...but I had to stop wanted to BG some before going to bed....

Ah. I wasn't even awake all day, got up way late... I'm already tired. >.<  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:16 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Hey there.

How are you? ^__^

that is not so good.....

TJ made sure I got up but he did let me sleep late....we have the livingroom cluttered with all this stuff as we go through it and decide on what we are keeping and what I am going to sell...I was happy when I found a few important pieces that I want to keep and the girls decided on some too that they want to keep.....I wish I had room to keep more.......  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:23 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Hey there.

How are you? ^__^

that is not so good.....

TJ made sure I got up but he did let me sleep late....we have the livingroom cluttered with all this stuff as we go through it and decide on what we are keeping and what I am going to sell...I was happy when I found a few important pieces that I want to keep and the girls decided on some too that they want to keep.....I wish I had room to keep more.......

That's good...

Yeah, I hate to get rid of things often times too. :C  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:34 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Hey there.

How are you? ^__^

that is not so good.....

That's good...

yeppers I hate to get rid of some of this but I don't want to become a hoarder as bad as my Mom was....and the jewelry we have been going through she had enough to be able to wear something different everyday of the year for at least a few years....she was one who on certain occasions did not like to wear the same thing twice....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:12 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

that is not so good.....

That's good...

yeppers I hate to get rid of some of this but I don't want to become a hoarder as bad as my Mom was....and the jewelry we have been going through she had enough to be able to wear something different everyday of the year for at least a few years....she was one who on certain occasions did not like to wear the same thing twice....

Wow. @.@

Is it all decent stuff then?
Probably worth quite a bit altogether? @.@  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:22 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

that is not so good.....

That's good...

Wow. @.@

most of it is in very good to excellent condition...I am breaking it down into three lots....I am hoping I do pretty good I did with the other lots I have already sold.....I am really so glad that after all the times my father already brought some and since we have been going back and forth I finally found what I was looking for....my father brought it up and then said it was a mistake and took it back...I was so afraid it may have gotten stolen when the house was broken into.....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:34 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

that is not so good.....

That's good...

Wow. @.@

most of it is in very good to excellent condition...I am breaking it down into three lots....I am hoping I do pretty good I did with the other lots I have already sold.....I am really so glad that after all the times my father already brought some and since we have been going back and forth I finally found what I was looking for....my father brought it up and then said it was a mistake and took it back...I was so afraid it may have gotten stolen when the house was broken into.....

Oh, what were you looking for?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:46 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

that is not so good.....

That's good...

Wow. @.@

my Mom's string of real pearls....they are real old and I want to be sure they stay in the family...there were a few other pieces that were her favorite pieces that I wanted to keep and be sure the girls got...they had fun looking though the stuff and remembering and picking out what they wanted to keep...I have a box that I keep certain things that Mom always had or used even some of the perfume I remember her wearing the most....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:59 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Wow. @.@

my Mom's string of real pearls....they are real old and I want to be sure they stay in the family...there were a few other pieces that were her favorite pieces that I wanted to keep and be sure the girls got...they had fun looking though the stuff and remembering and picking out what they wanted to keep...I have a box that I keep certain things that Mom always had or used even some of the perfume I remember her wearing the most....

Oh, that's cool. o:  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:07 am
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Wow. @.@

Oh, that's cool. o:

yeppers...each piece brings up different memories when I look at them so it is like she is still here...I miss her so much we had some differences before she died but we were overcoming them...and I think she was finally coming around to liking TJ after all those years of disliking him so.....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:28 am
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh, that's cool. o:

yeppers...each piece brings up different memories when I look at them so it is like she is still here...I miss her so much we had some differences before she died but we were overcoming them...and I think she was finally coming around to liking TJ after all those years of disliking him so.....

Ah.

It's never good to lose someone. :c  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:36 am
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh, that's cool. o:

Ah.

yes especially when it is so suddenly....it was easier when TJ's Mom died because we knew it was going to happen and it was just a matter of time...we were able to get to the hospital before she died...it hurts more that I did not get a chance to say goodby to Mom..I try not to think about cause I will start to cry again even after all these years....
well my friend I really need to obey the voices in my head and go to bed....so I say nighters and I hope you have a good one ya hear.....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 12:40 am
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh, that's cool. o:

Ah.

yes especially when it is so suddenly....it was easier when TJ's Mom died because we knew it was going to happen and it was just a matter of time...we were able to get to the hospital before she died...it hurts more that I did not get a chance to say goodby to Mom..I try not to think about cause I will start to cry again even after all these years....
well my friend I really need to obey the voices in my head and go to bed....so I say nighters and I hope you have a good one ya hear.....

Yeah. :c

Good night. Best wishes. ^__^  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 650 651 652 653 654 655 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games