Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 652 653 654 655 656 657 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:07 pm
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Kay9214
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Kay9214
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Kay9214

Ex-Jedi. o.o
ninja

Oh No.... You let them get to you!!! Whatever Ever Ever made you convert!! Hmmm Oh well... They good a good one but I am going to have to snoop around and be sure there aren't many more converting over. I'm still in training though so I have a ways to go!!

Convert? No. o.o

Just my Jedi character here! Kay Donn, he's a Grey Jedi. Very very much a good guy, but he left the Order as a padawan. o:

Okay, I'm confused lol There were 2 Kays?? Hehe

That exclamation point should be a comma, if that clears it up any. My stupid autocorrect likes to change my punctuation too. >.<

The character I sort of use here, (Kay Donn) left the Jedi Order as a padawan.

In the guild the character and me are basically the same thing, so I guess there kinda are two Kays. o:

Outside the guild, Kay Donn is a more serious character.

Which SW movie is that one from? I am trying to find all of the DVDs so I can watch them back to back. I grew up with the 4, 5, and 6 smile

Okay, I may need to read that sub-forum about the Guild's story too ^_^ BGing right now and watching the ACM Awards!

It's my OC (original character) and he is actually from an era thousands of years before the movie takes place. o:

I don't think there's anything really on it in the Guild though.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:13 pm
Kay9214
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Kay9214
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Kay9214

Convert? No. o.o

Just my Jedi character here! Kay Donn, he's a Grey Jedi. Very very much a good guy, but he left the Order as a padawan. o:

That exclamation point should be a comma, if that clears it up any. My stupid autocorrect likes to change my punctuation too. >.<

In the guild the character and me are basically the same thing, so I guess there kinda are two Kays. o:

Which SW movie is that one from? I am trying to find all of the DVDs so I can watch them back to back. I grew up with the 4, 5, and 6 smile

Okay, I may need to read that sub-forum about the Guild's story too ^_^ BGing right now and watching the ACM Awards!

It's my OC (original character) and he is actually from an era thousands of years before the movie takes place. o:

Hmm Okay - will have to look the character up ^_^

Aww the ACM awards just went off - now just music smile

I'm going back to BGing - I will talk to you later!! smile  

brilliantbluestar_0

Romantic Cheerleader

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:13 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

well I went out and got one of those VHS/DVD players - it was great until Cable decided everyone should have DVR and blocked it UGH - at least I can watch DVD's on Xbox

Lol... DVR blocked it?
You wouldn't happen to be one of those people who have trouble with wires and such, are you? lol
I think it might be you. x:
DVR shouldn't lock out your auxiliary devices as far as I know.

No - we don't have DVR - I think they block DVD and such to force you to buy DVR ..I'm the one who hooks everything up LOL..tho I admit, sometimes it takes me longer than it should LOL

...hmm... Yeah, that doesn't sound exactly right to me.
I could be wrong though.

Do you mind if I ask what sort of cable you have?

Optimum (Cablevision) and don't get me started on that LOL Monopoly is supposed to be illegal isn't it? and so we have different Cable companies...but of course each one ONLY works in set areas...so you really don't have a choice..oh wait I lied LOL we can also have AT & T now, but everyone who has it hates it LOL

They have been able to block output signals to be recorded on an auxiliary device, but I can't see any reason you wouldn't be able to use to to watch VHS tapes and DVDs. o.o

And even if they could block that which would be ludicrous, you should be able to hook it up separate from the cable. o.o  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:16 pm
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Kay9214
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Kay9214
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Kay9214

Convert? No. o.o

He's just someone I made up. You can't look him up. o.o

Alright, see ya!  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

brilliantbluestar_0

Romantic Cheerleader

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:21 pm
Kay9214
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Kay9214
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Kay9214

Alright, see ya!

OH haha I want to be someone - a Miss Goody Two Shoes fits me but also kind, generous, ruthless when it comes to fighting the Sith - I don't know other then Princess Leia who that could be. I will have to watch them again to get more ideas. TTYL!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:28 pm
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Kay9214
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Kay9214
BrilliantBlueStar_0
Kay9214

Alright, see ya!

OH haha I want to be someone - a Miss Goody Two Shoes fits me but also kind, generous, ruthless when it comes to fighting the Sith - I don't know other then Princess Leia who that could be. I will have to watch them again to get more ideas. TTYL!

Well, then, just make your character up. o:  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:37 pm
Kay9214

hey Kay...how ya doing??  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:44 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214

hey Kay...how ya doing??

Hey Sky. ^_^

I'm oKay, I guess.
Just got home a bit ago, so I'm just settling back in.

How are you?  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:50 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

hey Kay...how ya doing??

Hey Sky. ^_^

I'm oKay, I guess.

How are you?

that's good...
I figured your were gone since you haven't been on...

well me trying to get better...still got to hold my blanket......  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:57 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

hey Kay...how ya doing??

Hey Sky. ^_^

I'm oKay, I guess.

How are you?

that's good...

Awww. D:
I hope you feel better soon. D:  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:05 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

hey Kay...how ya doing??

Hey Sky. ^_^

I'm oKay, I guess.

How are you?

that's good...

Awww. D:

yeah but it has been hard....my emotional roller coaster crashed on me Friday and I had to leave and go to my room.....I just really can't completely climb back up out of this hole....oh I have some good moments but they don't seem to last.......it has been a hard week.........  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:20 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

hey Kay...how ya doing??

Hey Sky. ^_^

I'm oKay, I guess.

How are you?

that's good...

Awww. D:

yeah but it has been hard....my emotional roller coaster crashed on me Friday and I had to leave and go to my room.....I just really can't completely climb back up out of this hole....oh I have some good moments but they don't seem to last.......it has been a hard week.........

That doesn't sound like fun. :C  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:31 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Hey Sky. ^_^

I'm oKay, I guess.

How are you?

that's good...

Awww. D:

because of what I have been doing is taking so long I have not been a whole lot this past week and Fri I just could not stay on....it hasn't been easy and I am not done yet....then something else has happened that I have to make a phone call about in the morning...I gotta go my friend I feel the hole I am in is getting deeper...........nighters and you try to have a good one..........  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:34 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Hey Sky. ^_^

I'm oKay, I guess.

How are you?

that's good...

Awww. D:

because of what I have been doing is taking so long I have not been a whole lot this past week and Fri I just could not stay on....it hasn't been easy and I am not done yet....then something else has happened that I have to make a phone call about in the morning...I gotta go my friend I feel the hole I am in is getting deeper...........nighters and you try to have a good one..........

Alright. D:
Best wishes. D:
Good night!  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:16 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

well I went out and got one of those VHS/DVD players - it was great until Cable decided everyone should have DVR and blocked it UGH - at least I can watch DVD's on Xbox

Lol... DVR blocked it?
You wouldn't happen to be one of those people who have trouble with wires and such, are you? lol
I think it might be you. x:
DVR shouldn't lock out your auxiliary devices as far as I know.

No - we don't have DVR - I think they block DVD and such to force you to buy DVR ..I'm the one who hooks everything up LOL..tho I admit, sometimes it takes me longer than it should LOL

...hmm... Yeah, that doesn't sound exactly right to me.
I could be wrong though.

Do you mind if I ask what sort of cable you have?

Optimum (Cablevision) and don't get me started on that LOL Monopoly is supposed to be illegal isn't it? and so we have different Cable companies...but of course each one ONLY works in set areas...so you really don't have a choice..oh wait I lied LOL we can also have AT & T now, but everyone who has it hates it LOL

They have been able to block output signals to be recorded on an auxiliary device, but I can't see any reason you wouldn't be able to use to to watch VHS tapes and DVDs. o.o

And even if they could block that which would be ludicrous, you should be able to hook it up separate from the cable. o.o

I haven't been able to make it work..maybe it's me  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 652 653 654 655 656 657 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games