Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
Moonie's Ramblings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 653 654 655 656 657 658 ... 2604 2605 2606 2607 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:23 pm
2418. have you ever died in your dreams?

No.

2419. Do you like: Douglas Adams? Kurt Vonnegut? Tom Robbins? Philip K d**k? Orson Scott Card?

There's only a few of those names I recognize, and I've only read maybe one piece for each of those folks. Not really enough material for me to make a decision on whether I like them or not.

2420. What clothing size are you? What size do you wish you were? Did you know that Marilyn Monroe was a size 12(and lotsa people think she's HOT)?

Depends on which article of clothing you are inquiring about (i.e. shirt, pants, dress, etc.). I'm at the perfect size I want to be. Sizes from the past have changed since then to now; she probably is the same size as I am or smaller.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:25 pm
2421. Does science leave room for faith? Does faith leave room for science?

In my opinion, science still allows faith to take a role. It just changes some of the original concepts or visualizations people had of the world and universe. Faith leave room for science? Depends on the person and the faith.

2422. What book should our political leaders read and why?

Um... I don't know.

2423. Why and under what circumstances are people more likely to buy brand names rather then thier generic counterparts?

Brand names are cheaper than the generic counterpart? *shrugs* Though that's a rare occasion to happen.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:27 pm
2424. What is your favorite glass object?

Stained glass windows.

2425. Do you like to window shop?

I don't usually do that.

2426. Have you ever loved someone so much it just turned to hate?

In a way, yeah... I started out loving him, but then certain things happened that made me unhappy, and resulted in me hating him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:29 pm
2427. What is arrogance?

Being self-centered and overconfident in your beliefs that you won't except others opinions or views, even if they happen to be right.

2428. Are you more liberal or conservative?

Liberal.

2429. When there is a presidential election in the USA why do we never hear anything about the third party candidates? Do you even know who they were last time?

Sometimes there are mentions of the third party candidates, but they rarely make it very far in the election progress. Probably because people are afraid to go outside of the Democrat/Republican standard choices. Just like how people are afraid to have presidents of a different religion other than Christian or Catholic.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:32 pm
2430. Are you more likely to buy one really nice expensive outfit or a couple of cheap outfits?

Cheap outfits.

2431. If you could, would you wear everything once, throw it out and buy something new?

Hell no! I'm not going to waste money like that.

2432. Do you believe that people have a responsibility to be: good to other people? good at their job? helpful to the earth(not litter, recycle)? aware consumers(not buy animal tested products, not buy products that were made in sweatshops, etc)? non-wasteful (not spend their money frivolously when they could save it to help others)? charitable (donate money, volunteering)? Which of the above are you?

Yes. Yes. Yes - there's plenty of ways to help now; there's no need for excuses anymore. To an extent, yes. Yeah. If they have the time and ability to do so, sure.

All of the above.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:33 pm
2433. How do you feel about the internet? Should there be laws and censorship on the internet?

It's a good place for me to educate myself on certain subjects that interest me. Meh... I don't know.

2434. Can you think of any questions that aren't already on this survey?

You're asking me this again?

2435. Does sleep seem like a little death to you?

No.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:36 pm
2436. Have you ever seen(and if yes, what did you think of): Joy Ride? Ghost World? Monsters Inc? Queen of the Damned? Office Space?

The only one I've seen is Monsters Inc. and it was pretty good and funny.

2437. At what age did you find out that Santa Claus wasn't real?

I don't remember the exact age... I just know I was young.

2438. How many pairs of shoes do have in your closet? Do you like to wear the same shoes everyday or do you like a variety?

About eight. I wear my everyday shoes (tennis shoes/sneakers/whatever-you-want-to-call-them) everyday.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:37 pm
User Image
It's time for me to head off to school. So talk to you later.

#f51379
#a51cba

User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:34 pm
User Image
Good afternoon everyone. Just listening to music on Pandora and about to continue working on the questionnaire. As much as I enjoy answering the questions, I will be really glad to be done with the questionnaire.
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:35 pm
User Image
Last night I watched the bonus material on my Doctor Who "A Christmas Special" DVD. After watching the BBC Proms concert, I have to say that I would love to go to one of those, especially if it was a Doctor Who themed one. It looks like such a great performance.
User Image  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:38 pm
2439. How many lovers have you had?

Lovers? As in sexual partners? If that's what you mean, then none.

2440. Have you ever had surgery? For what?

No.

2441. What puts you in the mood for sex?

neutral  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:42 pm
2442. Have you ever been on alcohol or drugs while at school or work?

No

2443. What do you think of Martha Stewart?

She's got some good creative ideas. I like to see what Halloween costumes she comes up with to wear for her Halloween magazine issue.

2445. What do you think of: British people? Australians? Americans? Canadians? Mexicans? French people? Germans?

I heart the British! Accents, culture, food, media - I love it all.

Australians - no opinion. Americans - I'm proud to be American, but I feel embarrassed for the stereotype image other Americans have created sometimes. Canadians - nice people. Mexicans - no opinion. French - no opinion. Germans - I like their culture and food.

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:46 pm
2446. What do you do to cure the hiccups?

I rarely have hiccups. And when I do, I just deal with them. I have no "cure," because none of them tend to work.

2447. What is the FIRST thing you do when you come home from school or work?

Well, with my current school schedule, I come home to have dinner.

2448. Are you a slob?

No.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:46 pm
2449. Do you have a good work ethic?

Yes

2450. Are you a pack-rat?

No

2451. Do you roll your eyes alot?

Haha... no.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:49 pm
2452. Do you prefer b-sides or remixes?

B-sides don't exist anymore... or at least, I don't think they do. Anyway, some b-sides have some good songs. Especially songs that I feel could've been major hits if they were given more air time or advertisement. Remixes are hit and miss for me; some are good, some not so much. *shrugs*

2453. What makes the world go 'round?

The gravitational pull between the Earth and Sun. *laughs**shrugs* I didn't want to say the usual response - love.

2454. Is Blink182 punk or pop?

I don't know!  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 653 654 655 656 657 658 ... 2604 2605 2606 2607 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games