Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Sonic the Hedgehog RPG! (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 655 656 657 658 659 660 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:04 pm
The costumer followed.

Travis continued working with a sigh.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:07 pm
Misa smiled "So...what do you want to start with" she asked.  

Vermillion Madness

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:08 pm
"Maybe a bit of a warm up." the customer said.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:11 pm
"What do you want to warm up with" Misa asked.  

Vermillion Madness

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:13 pm
"Anything you excel at?" the customer asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:16 pm
"I excel at everything" Misa said with a smile.  

Vermillion Madness

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:18 pm
The customer chuckled.

(TS or PM?)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:20 pm
"What's so funny" Misa asked.

(It doesn't matter to me)  

Vermillion Madness

SuperNerd000 generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 2!

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:20 pm
(okay, 1 for TS 2 for PM)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:22 pm
(looks like 2 wins)  

Vermillion Madness

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:23 pm
(lol)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:25 pm
( razz well it's your post...)  

Vermillion Madness

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:44 pm
Jen was siting at a table, she was counting up what she had so far gotten in tips. "s**t thats a lot... I dont think I've ever made so much money in one night..." she said as she stufed the money back into her shirt.
Josh walked up behind Jen, "I gotta tell you kitten, I am pretty happy you took me up on the job offer. Not only because I don't want to have to kick you out on the streets, but I'm pretty happy I get to look t you naked all night!" he said winking and putting his hand on her shoulder.
Jen lightly shook him off,"Well I didn't have a choice really, it was this or nothing..." she said.
Raven had come out of the room, and she saw Josh and Jen just as Josh had touched Jen. She went over to Candi, "Guess we know why he stopped ******** you, got a new piece of a**!" she said.
Candi looked over, "Well so what if their close together... he just met her didnt he?" she asked.
Missi was sitting at the table with CAndi, "Nope I heard him telling someone hes known her for a while, like since eighth grade or something. Their prety close, they already call each other nicknames remember." she explained.
-------------
Claire came back down stairs to the front room, she was fixing her hair. She Travis once more and went up to him, "Looking kinda bored sweet-heart, how you doing out here by yourself?" she asked him sweetly.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:47 pm
Cora was resting for a bit before going back to her post.

Travis looked at Claire, "Okay, I guess..."  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:01 pm
Jen was still sitting down, she wasn't looking at Josh, he had gotten closer. She was feeling slightly nerveous around her old friend for some reason. Not wanting to it to show though, she turned her head to him and smirked, "Well if you wanted to see me that bad, all you had to do was ask, you didn't have to trick me into it!" she remarked.
All the girls had found a sly way into getting closer, and heard what Jen had said.

See! What I tell you! She stole your man!" Raven said to Candi.
"He wasn't MY MAN, he was just someone I fooled around with... its not like we said we were an item, it was just for fun..."
"Then why'd he break it off with you when she cam to town? If it was just for fun it wouldn't matter..." Missi wondered.
"See, you were a thing, then she came and it was over. She's a man stealer! Just a whore."
"But Raven... aren't we all technically whores? Besides you have a kid with some random guy you don't really remember right?" Missi explained.
Candi laughed, still a little weirded out with what was happening between Jen and Josh.
Ravne glared at Missi, "That's not the ******** point and you know it!" she screamed.
Jen and Josh heard the yell and looked in the girls direction, they had hiden so the two didn't see the girls.
------------------------------
Claire started rubbing Travis' shoulders, "You seem bored... or maybe just confussed?" she said to him, "I mean you do know what this place is right?" she asked him.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 655 656 657 658 659 660 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games