Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 655 656 657 658 659 660 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:54 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Awww... :c

It should be good to remember though, right? :C

yes.....I just don't know why it hurts so now.....we just got done with another box and the feeling is so strong......I remember so much......it is like a flood and it always ends with one memory that hurts the most...............

emo

I'm sorry to hear that.
I don't suppose anyone else can take care of what you don't want to?

not really Kasai is busy with other things....Dio has been helping me so it is going a bit faster than if I were doing it alone....right now I just want to get it done and over with so I can pack away what I am keeping which I have decided to keep more....there are memories with these pieces so I just can't part with them.....I guess I need to hang onto them more than I thought............

Ah. Well, I hope it all goes quickly and smoothly. :c

thank you.....I have one more box and then I am done with it....then I will put away what I am keeping and what I am not I will have to put in the garage for now.....something has come up and it is going to take longer before I can sell what I am not keeping......I guess it would not be so bad if I did not have everything else to worry about that goes along with all these trips to find what I hav not been able to find..........

I'm sorry to hear that. :C  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:06 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

emo

I'm sorry to hear that.

not really Kasai is busy with other things....Dio has been helping me so it is going a bit faster than if I were doing it alone....right now I just want to get it done and over with so I can pack away what I am keeping which I have decided to keep more....there are memories with these pieces so I just can't part with them.....I guess I need to hang onto them more than I thought............

thank you.....I have one more box and then I am done with it....then I will put away what I am keeping and what I am not I will have to put in the garage for now.....something has come up and it is going to take longer before I can sell what I am not keeping......I guess it would not be so bad if I did not have everything else to worry about that goes along with all these trips to find what I hav not been able to find..........

if my father had been better at knowing what to keep of paperwork it would be so much easier.....but I am finding out my father was a hoarder of paperwork.....he has bills that should have been thrown away 50 and more years ago.....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:15 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

emo

I'm sorry to hear that.

if my father had been better at knowing what to keep of paperwork it would be so much easier.....but I am finding out my father was a hoarder of paperwork.....he has bills that should have been thrown away 50 and more years ago.....

Oh my. o.o

I have some hoarding tendencies and I'm sure if you shook the house a bit a lot of receipts would fall out of my things. >.<

Not too many, because I don't buy a lot of things, but plenty. @.@  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:38 am
-pouts- Jason won't teach me to lift the X-Wing! gonk
Kay Donn... emotion_kirakira .. make him teach me please???
Or this ''little Sith girl'' may have to hurt him with her saber! twisted

Nite nite Kay. Sleep well!

Reve Casse

Reve Casse

Spicy Witch

36,075 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:27 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Oh my. o.o

I have some hoarding tendencies and I'm sure if you shook the house a bit a lot of receipts would fall out of my things. >.<

I know I have yet to throw away some receipts on my desk from last month and before....well I gotta go I really need to finish the last box so we can clean the living room back up...got all this stuff spread out in the middle of it....talk at you l8tes.......  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:27 pm
Reve Casse

Maybe he doesn't want to help the Sith? o.o

And I guess it's more of a contest so he can't give you an advantage. o.o

But at least you got a few. I'm sure it had nothing to do with how a certain grey Jedi went in and scavenged lightened the XWings for everyone resulting in over a dozen lifts already.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:28 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Oh my. o.o

I know I have yet to throw away some receipts on my desk from last month and before....well I gotta go I really need to finish the last box so we can clean the living room back up...got all this stuff spread out in the middle of it....talk at you l8tes.......

Alright, see ya!

Good luck!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:40 pm
Kay9214
Reve Casse

But at least you got a few. I'm sure it had nothing to do with how a certain grey Jedi went in and scavenged lightened the XWings for everyone resulting in over a dozen lifts already.

-looks at the Grey Jedi .... then at her saber.... thinking..... Those birds around Kay Donn are what is going to be for dinner! Or maybe I will just stick him in a clone container!....smiles sweetly- Oh well....no more dancing for Jason. They say you can't keep a good man down..... but we'll see what happens when he is on the bottom of the swamp! And you are in a clone container smarty pants!!  

Reve Casse

Reve Casse

Spicy Witch

36,075 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:48 pm
Reve Casse
Kay9214
Reve Casse

-looks at the Grey Jedi .... then at her saber.... thinking..... Those birds around Kay Donn are what is going to be for dinner! Or maybe I will just stick him in a clone container!....smiles sweetly- Oh well....no more dancing for Jason. They say you can't keep a good man down..... but we'll see what happens when he is on the bottom of the swamp! And you are in a clone container smarty pants!!

>.<

Oh well. Okay place for a nap, I guess. >.<  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:54 pm
Kay9214
Reve Casse
Kay9214
Reve Casse

>.<

The swamp is fine as I have been to the bottom. -giggles- As for the clone container.... do you know what we are eating in the cafeteria? ^.^  

Reve Casse

Reve Casse

Spicy Witch

36,075 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:55 pm
Reve Casse
Kay9214
Reve Casse
Kay9214
Reve Casse

>.<

The swamp is fine as I have been to the bottom. -giggles- As for the clone container.... do you know what we are eating in the cafeteria? ^.^

I've got an idea what you guys are eating. o.o

I wouldn't go near the place. D:  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:57 pm
Kay9214
Reve Casse
Kay9214
Reve Casse
Kay9214
Reve Casse

>.<

Awwww Kay.... you should come join us some time. You might have fun with it. smile  

Reve Casse

Reve Casse

Spicy Witch

36,075 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:20 pm
Reve Casse
Kay9214
Reve Casse
Kay9214
Reve Casse

>.<

Awwww Kay.... you should come join us some time. You might have fun with it. smile

Fun with the cafeteria food? eek  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:41 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

no exciting Spidey stories...no new elaborate webs?

Nope. Just sat quietly on some ceilings. D:

spying eh...?

No, mostly my ceilings. o.o
Or just general hiding.
But once making a watermelon jello trap. .-.

oooh - sounds yummy..uh..who were you trying to trap?

The trap was for the jello. : D

well...why would you want to trap jello?  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:24 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

spying eh...?

No, mostly my ceilings. o.o
Or just general hiding.
But once making a watermelon jello trap. .-.

oooh - sounds yummy..uh..who were you trying to trap?

The trap was for the jello. : D

well...why would you want to trap jello?

emotion_0A0

What? Why wouldn't you want to trap jello? emotion_0A0  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 655 656 657 658 659 660 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games