Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Dragon Eye Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

logicalcony

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:04 am

((XD ok sorry for not replying i live in england + i had coursework))
As Himori emerges pulling up Gallantmon he notices the huge Slashangemon in the sky. Gallantmon jumps on top of one of the trees south of the lake. With Appolomon on an opposite tree to the north of the lake. And Shinegreymon hovering above the Slashangemon.
"Ready guys?"
"Ready"
"Ready"
"Ready"
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:41 am

Pegassusmon knew that Alter had no clue that he was Kirashimu's digimon. For all he knew he could be an angel from the tower. He followed Alter and Angewomon out.

(Exit Pegassusmon)

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

City in Slumber

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:06 am

(Dont worry about it ^^ We all have lives, so I dont expect absolute immediate responses.)
The SlashAngemon crossed his arms and glanced above him.
"Chill, dude. I'm on your side" He says in a familiar voice as he flew down to Himori.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:56 pm

((just so you know appollomon is green, shinegreymon blue and gallantmon red. incase you didnt already know))

"you sure about that?"
"id be careful if i were you"
"yeah supposedly that ones a god, who would have thought!"
Himori slowly braces himself getting ready for the worst.

logicalcony

City in Slumber

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:56 am

SlashAngemon rolled his eyes and started playing with a ball of liquified metal in his hands.
"So I bet you're wondering what happened to that extremely cool and handsome dude named Dax and his awesome digimon friend, Kotemon, huh?" He said, bored. Maybe they would piece this together soon enough.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:01 am

"Wait what they're gone?"
Himori looks around but Dax is no-where to be seen.
"Wait so that means....wow."

logicalcony

City in Slumber

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:47 pm

"I don't know, what do you think it means?"
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:03 pm

(( sorry again going through hard times))
"Well I'm thinking either you ate them, or they like DNA digivolved into you....so which one is it?"
"I'm going with the second one!"

logicalcony

City in Slumber

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:49 pm

"Well I sure didn't eat them." SlashAngemon said.
"It took you guys that long to find out?" He laughed in Dax's voice. Suddenly, SlashAngemon's face turned into a frown.
"Someone's in trouble."
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:55 pm

[Enter Jericho and Guile from File Mountain]

Jericho and Guile began to trot along near the lake enjoying the scenery. Guile's injuries from his battle with Gatomon had healed up rather nicely and his enthusiasm was back on key. The duo had not eaten in a while and decided to set up camp near the lakeside, while they had no food they could at lest rest.

"My Shield, do we have any food? I'm starving . . ." pleaded the Guilmon as he rubbed his stomach with his flat palms, a distraught look on his face. "Can't you use your Digivice to conjure up something to eat?" Asked the reptile with an upset tone.

"Sorry My Lance, my hand-held's model is too outdated for me to do that. Hrm . . . let's set up a fire, we as wandering journeymen can always rely on the kindness of strangers to assist us in our hour of need! BWAHAHAHA!" Laughed Jericho.

"There's a pretty good chance we're going to starve aren't we?"

"Ha. . . ha . . . yea . . ." Said Jericho with a long, hefty sigh.

The two had quickly set up a fire, hoping another tamer or Digimon would see it.

Jericho Wing

Dangerous Guildsman

5,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100

City in Slumber

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:01 pm

Slashangemon smelled the smoke of fire before he even saw it. Grabbing Himori, he flew to the source. He noticed a guilmon and a tamer by a fire.
"You two hungry?" He asked in Dax's 15-year-old voice.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:05 pm

"Yes! Thank you mister!" shouted Guile as his maw drooled some thinking of various foods and delicacies. His claws twitched some as he stood on end.

"Guile settle down, this Tamer is much higher ranked then us show a little respect. He'd then whisper to his Guilmon in a more serious tone. We're wanted My Lance, if we upset a high ranking tamer we could end up thrown in jail!"

The Guilmon snapped out of it after hearing his Tamer's words and let out a quick bow before falling to his knee, nodding his head towards the ground in appreciation.

Jericho Wing

Dangerous Guildsman

5,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100

City in Slumber

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:26 pm

Slashangemon smiled.
"I'll be right back." He said in Kotemons voice. SlashAngemon flew off and dived in the water, emerging with loads of fish. He flew back to the fire and set the huge pile of fish by him.
An immense glowing engulfed him, and Dax stood by Kotemon.
Dax groaned.
"Being SlashAngemon can hurt one's back. Now, how are we gonna cook these things..."
Dax grabbed his digivice.
"Ooh, Agumon and Gabumon can help." Dax pressed a button on his digivice, and an Agumon and Gabumon appeared as a glow lit up the night.
"My digimon aren't hungry, for wherever they go whenever they're in the digivice, they get food there. Although Kotemon is usually out of the digivice, so he's usually hungry. Gabumon, Agumon, do your stuff." Dax told them. They both nodded.
"Agumon...
Gabumon...
Warp digivolve to....
Wargreymon!
MetalGarurumon!"
WarGreymon carried the fish to a safe area. Then he used Terra Destroyer to cook the fish, and then Metalgarurumon used his claws to cut the fish neatly. Kotemon had already made plates out of washed, neatly cut tree bark. More platters than plates. MetalGarurumon sliced the fish into fishticks and put them on one platter, then sushi on another, than finally grilled fish on the last. Kotemon handed the plattters to Dax and he laid them out.
"Kotemon." Kotemon nodded and make smaller plates out of tree bark and gave them to Guilmon and his Tamer. Dax pulled some silverware out of his backpack and tossed them to the two tamers as MetalGarurumon and Wargreymon returned to his digivice.
"Eat up!" He smiled.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:33 pm

"By Ygdrassil's leaves!" Exclaimed Jericho as his draw literally dropped from the over abundndance of food. He formally reached out to grab one of the cooked fish and began to eat it in a calm in polite manner, his partner on the other hand . . .

Guile had been gorging his gullet full of fish, spitting out piles of bone with each bite. He had long since lost all manners and teachings that his Tamer had bestowed upon. When Jericho reached to grab another fish, the Guilmon instinctively growled, trying to hoarde the food for himself.

"Thank you very much for the food. You'll have to mind my Partner, he hasn't eaten in a couple days. . ." Said Jericho as he scratched the back of his head.

Jericho Wing

Dangerous Guildsman

5,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100

City in Slumber

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:39 pm

Dax laughed.
"Haha, don't worry about it."
There was a small meep and a Pink Wanyamon popped out of Dax's pocket.
Dax blinked.
"ever since the huge adventure with UltimateChaosmon and my friends against the demon lords....I haven't gotten time to think about Wanyamon. She's supposed to be my sister, reincarnated into a digimon. She hasn't spoken a word since I got her." He muttered. The Wanyamon giggled and jumped on Jericho's guilmon's head. Dax blinked and started laughing.
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games