Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
The East Data Ocean Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:32 am
Kazu saw the blue lump and beamed with joy.
"Brave little guy arn't you?" He picked up the Chibomon and ruffled it's tuft of hair fondly. He heard his name being called from behind him.
"Jax!?" He turned hopefully, but instead of seeing ShadowSeriphimon, Dinotigermon was carrying Alex,in human form.
"Darn... Hey Alex! Hurry up, the craps about to hit the fan over here!"
Kazu could only watch as Kiro punched the water with an electified attack.
"Double darn... Ok Mermaimon! Take the stage!" Kazu held his digivice high as an aura of light burst from it, Mermaimon realised and plopped into the ocean, just after the electrical charge had died down.
"BanchoLeomon, why don't you hole up in my digivice for now, get to know Veemon a bit more eh?"
Kazu held out his digivice and de-realised BanchoLeomon. He turned to face Mermaimon
"Allright! Digivolve!"
Mermaimon glowed brightly as the change overcame her.
"Mermaimon digivolve to...
AncientMermaimon!"

Kazu ran to the edge of the boat and signaled to Alex
"Hurry up man or you'll miss all the action!"
He was glad that Alex was back...Even if he wasn't Jax. Some help was better than none.

"Stop denying me! You negative thoughts just serve as more fuel for the fire!"
Kazu gripped his head. He looked cross and saw the Spirits' ship.
"Is that...Christian! Oh this is bullsh*t!!!"
Kazu's skin paled almost instantly, his eyes turned blood red and a pair of fangs began to form from his cainines.
"Christian you traitor! I'll--- I---Will--- GRAAAAAHH"
Kazu grabbed his head as the darkness returned to the inside of him. He was in full sight of everybody and was panicking as to whether they saw his breif change.
"More negative thoughts? Back I come!!!"
The voice roared within him. Kazu screamed as he was surrounded by black coding. It swirled around him like a vortex, the baby Chibomon fell to the floor of the boat. One of Kazu's eyes turned bright red. His other eye remained blue and looked around frantically, it locked onto the Chibomon...

Kazu awakend... he looked around the darkness, there was nothing. He tried to move but something had him pinned. A figure materialised out of the black. It was tall, had pale blue skin, fangs, a red cloak and a red mask.
"We meet at last Kazu... Allow me to introduce myself. I, am Myotismon.

Back on the boat, Kazu's form was lifted into the air by the code, his pale skin was turning blue and he began to alter in his apperance. Eventually his entire being was converted, through the black swirling code any onlooker could see a Myotismon...

Kazu looked at the Digimon in disbelief. He could hear crying and looked around. A Chibomon was crying on a boat... Seemingly far away... Kazu suddenly realised that the Digimon was in trouble.
"Get out of my head freak."
He snarled at the Myotismon. He began to struggle away from him. The Myotismon gasped in horror.
"How are you still able to resist? Even within your own mind!"
Light began to shine in the dark void Myotismon began to fade.
"Looks like I'll have to wait a while. A digimon sacrifice will have to unlock me now!"
Kazu blacked out.

On the boat the black code began to fade. KazuMyotismon became obscured from view momentarily. The code formed a human sized egg floating above the boat. It hovered for a moment before totally evaporating. Kazu, back to his human self. Crashed onto the boat, dazed and confused. He looked around and spotted the Chibomon.
"Hey little guy...Sorry about that..."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:49 am
"Rebecca I don't get it," Christian stuttered kind of confused. It wasn't really a good joke anyway, but still he wants to know what it was. Though on other notices he wanted to know what the guardian would be like. Maybe a Leviamon, or perhaps a Divermon that was on steroids standings twice as large as the Leviamon. But whatever it wasn't much to worry about, now that he had another addition to his team. ChaosGallantmon Core would be quite an assent to his team, but with the repeated squabbling going on between the three Digimon it was tiring. "Well are we gonna get going," Christian asked with a grin on his face, and little chill down his spine.  

Cuevas_506

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:01 am
Dinotigermon tilts his head over the side of the boat to allow Alex to climb inside. "Next stop, the digimemory." Alex climbs off of Dinotigermon and greets Kazu. "Sup buddy? it's great to finally be back with..what's left of the team..?" Alex has just realized that there is only two of them now. "Oh man, there was four of us earlier, wasn't there?"
Dinotigermon hears the attack from Kiro, and his eyes widen. "What the-?!" Using power he didn't know he had, he leaps out of the water like a fish. He dedigivolves to terriermon is a flash of yellow light as he does this. Terriermon sticks the landing on Alex's shoulder. "Man, that was way too close."
Alex pats Terriermon on the horn. "But nothing you couldn't handle right?" He suddenly stifens as black digi-code starts to surround Kazu. "Uh, huh?"
Terriermon lowers his horn. A sure sign that he is ready to fight, or scared.
Alex is surprised to see Kazu rise into the air, and then transform. "Wait, is that a digimon?"
Terriermon nervously shakes his head. "I don't know. I don't think I've ever met one like that before." Terriermon isn't shaking, but the horror and disbelief is clearly etched into his face.
They wait until they start to see Kazu again, and a large digi-egg form above him.
Alex is beyond confused, and doesn't say anything.
Terriermon does likewise.
Once Kazu falls to the floor of the boat, Alex rushes to his side. "Hey man, you alright? Do you know what just happened?"
Terriermon feels like he's heard and had to say that too much for one day, but keeps the multitude of witty remarks coming to him to himself.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:43 am
Kazu's vision was blurry as Alex asked how he was. His memories were jumbled up and there was ringing in his ears.
"I...I'm find Jax...No need to worry about me. Kazu's always smiling right?"
Kazu forced a grin and got to his feet, the Chibomon under one arm. AncientMermaimon swam to the side of the boat
"Kazu! What on earth was that! It defies al logic! How did you turn into a digimon?"
"I don't know... I have no idea what happened... All I know is that I didn't like it one bit..."
Kazu felt his teeth and checked himself over. Almost no signs of the malevolent presence were left, just an achy sensation in his whole being.

Kazu shook his head vigirously.
"No time to worry about that now! We'll discuss this more when we return to base...What's left of it anyway. For now we grab that memory!"
Kazu held onto the side of he boat and shakily smiled at Alex, Terriermon, AncientMermaimon and Chibomon.
"I'll be fine. I'll be even better once we get the memory..."

((Knights to D4))  

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

Corruption Zero

Thieving Werewolf

5,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:27 am
As everyone was diving under Kaizer sat there and thought to himself.
"Well if I go as Emperor Greymon my fire attacks won't work so..."
"Your not planning on using him are yo Kaizer?"
"Sorry Emperor Greymon. But I have to use him..."
Kaizer then looked at his Digivice 01 and started to say.
"Digi Mode: 001X12... Come on its time to play lets go."
"Kaizer no."
"Digi Merge"
Just as Kaizer said that a purple digi-code surrounded him. From this light you see a dark figure, and from this dark figure you see. Chaosmon.
"Chaosmon lets take this easy we have to go and help Kiro and the others."
"Wow you haven't use me in awhile and when you see me you ask for a favor. Well OK lets do this."
"OK Chaosmon lets go."
"Kaizer what have you done?"
"Emperor Greymon we have no choice."
"But you know what this guy did last time."
"I know I know, just be ready. Well OK now lets go Chaosmon."
Kaizer then dived in with the merged Chaosmon to the depths of the sea.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:53 am
Kyo felt the jolt of electricity go through his body causing him to shake violently.
"Gah! Kiro!" Kyo yelled
Kyo climbed back into the spirits boat.
beep beep beep beep
Kyo took out his digivice which started having a fit.
beep beep system update system update
"No not now!" Kyo yelled watching the others fight
Download commence
The Digivice floated out of his hand and pointed itself at the statue.
Both the Digivice and the statue shined with an intense light causing Kyo to shut his eyes.
The Digivice floated bak to Kyo's hand
Update Complete
Kyo looked at the screen at the new icon of the statue.
"Wow I wonder what this does" kyo said to himself as he pressed the center button.
Spirit Evolution the digivice said in its robotic voice.
"Gah!" Kinko shouted as he turned into code and entered the digivice.
"What?"
Kyo felt his body begin to change.
Kyo looked at his new body his thin body was replaced with a new robotic armor skin.
"What is this!?!" Kyo shouted  

Dexterity Bonus

Timid Explorer

9,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Timid 100

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:48 am
User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

xxxx Marcus whistled as he peered over the edge of their boat and spotted the sleeping digimon. He looked up to see that the other ships were steadily approaching. He shook his head as we noticed the Spirits were already assaulting the three titans of the sea. "Idiots... they'll only cause more problems." Marcus shook his head and figured that it would be best to not get involved in action till it got good. If all went we, the three digimon would kill them off and leave the path to the memory open for the taking. "Finally... time for a nap."

"Ah... Marcus, sleeping on the job I see?" The tamer's digivice began to speak to him as the ChaosPiedmon, Cadaiver started to communicate through it. "How are you going to see to it that your goals are accomplished if you continue to sleep?"

"Zip it, clown... I'll work at my own pace, Got it?!" Marcus leaned back and closed his eyes for a moment. He was going to get himself a light nap before things started to get really serious.

"I see... well you do that." Realizing that he was not going to win this argument, Cadaiver silenced himself and the digivice screen went black once more.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:47 pm
User Image
Kiro Mishima
The Burning White Spirit

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Kiro sighed as he heard what everyone said about him fighting. He only said that to shut Christian up. He heard Kyo yelling that he got hurt. Kiro then thought to himself. "How...how...how can someone be hurt by a mere 1 jolt of electricity...." He then saw that the RK have arrived and some others. He also noticed Marcus near him. "What the hell? Marcus? He looks alright...but he seems like....different...." Kiro looked at his Digivice and summoned out one of his other Digimon, Shenron, the Goldramon. Kiro then turned his head and saw an Arbormon. "WHA! INTRUDER! How did you get on our boat?" Kiro then Spirit Digivolved back into Beetlemon. "Who are you wand what are you doing here?" Kiro then dived in the ocean. He snapped his fingers and DynamoPlug swam to him. Dynamoplug then put both feet into his shell and put is hand straight down his body like a solider. He kept is head high as Kiro climbed on his back. "Heh now this is what I call a battleship."

KiroMishima
Crew

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:02 pm
((Not to pour S.A.L.T in your G.A.M.E., but I'm pretty sure that you being a beetlemon counts has your digimon so it's either Beetlemon or JumboKamemon... your choice ^^))

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

xxxx "I wonder how they'll respond once all three of the MetalSeadramon wake up... Oh well, best to just wait and see." In the mean time, Marcus pulled out his red and purple digivice, admiring the chaotic aura that it released while in his hand. He thumbed the puts, bringing up the new farm that seemed almost empty. Only a few digimon were present. A corrupted Lillymon, Snowagumon, Zanbamon, Anubismon, ChaosWarGreymon, and ChaosPiedmon.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:37 pm
User Image

You must choose which direction to go to after I post what occured in your last area. If something happened, you may choose to ingore it unless stated otherwise. You must find the boss of the area and claim the memory. On your way you may encounter distressed digimon who may give you clues in exchange for help, or digimon that would love a battle. If you are within one area from another team, you may attack them. Any person in the group can choose to move the boat. Please designate where you are moving to using the coordinates.
Knights: D4
Spirits: D4
Great Angels: D4
Kaz: D6

As the three groups met in the center of the whirlpool the three metalseadramon begun to wake up. They rose above the waters and glared down at the tamers who had awoken him. They each rammed into the three boats in an attempt to sink them. They spoke in unison, "What makes you come here and disturb our slumber!"

[I am so sorry! I had some things come up irl DX]  

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 7:17 am
Kutay was awe struck as he arrived on the border of the east data ocean. "Gosh this is a huge ocean." He said taking in the entire beauty of this vast ocean. "What is that?" Kutay said as his eyes saw the giant whirlpool in the center of the ocean. "Guess that is where I need to head to help out. Might as well see if i can send a message to Kazu cause he bet he is out there somewhere." Kutay said as he was thinking how he was gonna get out there. "Hey Kazu are you there? Kazu can you hear me? I am on the coast to the East data ocean, i'm gonna see if i can find a way to join you guys." Kutay said hopeing that Kazu knew Kutay was on his way. "Gosh this weather may interfere with the signal so the message might not go through." Kutays said thinking insted of sending messages he might be better building a boat in order to catch up to them, but just then Kutay got an idea. " Hey Candlemon ever been swiming?" Kutay said with a smile thinking his plan might work.

"Kutay I know what your thinking and it won't work. Even if I would swim out there as Boltmon the moment we hit that whirlpool we'll get sucked down and might die." Candlemon said shooting Kutay's idea down before he even had the chance to ask it.

"Hey Kutay, how about we build a boat?" Zerimon said from Kutay's digivice. "That seems like a good idea right?"

"Yeah it is a good idea, there is just one problem I don't know how to make a boat Zerimon." Kutay said disapointed Candlemon shot his idea down without thinking about it. "Well we can at least try to make a boat, Candlemon it is time for you to digivolve." Kutay said as he gathered his DNA charge to make Candlemon digivolve into Boltmon "DNA CHARGE-OVERDRIVE." Kutay said as he struck his digivice.

"Candlemon double warp digivolve to... Boltmon." Candlemon said as he digivolved to his mega form. " Alright Kutay let's make a boat." Boltmon said as he griped the giant tomahawk on his back. "Tomahawk Steiner!" Boltmon said swinging the giant axe off his back and into a tree cutting it down.

"Oh Boltmon, oh never mind let's just do this." Kutay said as he gathered the materials he thought were needed to make a boat that could carry Boltmon's weight.

~few minutes later~

"Alright Boltmon let's get going." Kutay said as he got Boltmon to help him push the boat they made into the water. After pushing it into the water they started to head off towards the center of the whirlpool. "Hang on Kazu i'm coming. You guys better not finish without me." Kutay said to himself as he looked at the center of the whirlpool.

((If needed I am at D1 if not the disregard this litte bit of info))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:55 am
Kazu gripped the side of the boat as it was ramed by one of the MetalSeadramon.
"Dammit! Three mega levels?"
He looked around to see the other two teams converging.
"Ok Alex, idea time! Hey everyone! Deal with a Seadramon each eh?"
With that, Kazu turned his attention to the problem at hand.
"Hey buddy, no need to attack us, we just wanna know where the memory is! AncientMermaimon! Teach him a lesson!"
"You got it! Crystal Billows!"
The water around MetalSeadramon froze solid almost instantly, transforming into a supersolid. After a few seconds cracks appeared, then the ice burst sending razor sharp chuncks of ice hurtling at the serpant digimon.

Kazu turned to Alex panting.
"We need to win, understand?"
A voice crackled through on Kazu's digivice, but he could not hear it over the attacks...  

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:48 am
User Image
Kiro Mishima
The Burning White Spirit

Kiro was shocked at the raging water Digimon. DynamoPlug then moved him to the middle Metal Seadramon. "It was I who awoken you!!!! STOP BANGING OUR SHIPS!!!!" Kiro knew that he has to fight so he jumped on the head of the middle Metal Seadramon. "Megaton Press!!!!!" Kiro glowed goldenrod an electric aura surrounded him shocking everything it touches if it is not wood or rubber. "Ha!" Kiro laughed. "You are both metal and water! Making electricity you main weakness!!!" Kiro knew that they had to be calmed down. He also knew from many years at sea that to calm down a Seadramon you had to fight them.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:45 am
As Kutay reached the center of the whirlpool, he noticed that the guardians of this memory seemed to be three MetalSeadramon. Kutay quickly searched for the other Royal knights and saw Kazu along with Alex on one of the boats that were being attacked by a MetalSeadramon. Steerting the boat Kutay was in up to the side of the Royal Knights boat Kutay said to Boltmon. "Think you can give me a boost up there Boltmon?"

"Sure Kutay. I can launch you up there." Boltmon said as he linked his hands together makeing a spot for Kutay to put his foot so Boltmon could launch him up onto the ship.

"Ok Boltmon, now!" Kutay said after he was in position. After being launched up onto the boat Kutay had Boltmon de-digivolve back into his rookie form so he could float up to where Kutay was, after Candlemon got up Kutay turned so he could find Kazu trying to fend off a MetalSeadramon. "Ok Candlemon time to re-digivolve back into Boltmon." Kutay said gathering his DNA charge. "DNA CHARGE-OVERDRIVE!" Kutay said after striking his digivice so Candlemon would digivolve again.

"Candlemon double warp digivolve to.. Boltmon." Candlemon said during his digivolution into his mega form. "Alright Kutay let's help them out."

"Go right ahead Boltmon, but I need to talk with Kazu for a moment." Kutay said leaving Boltmon to his own choices for the time being. "Hey Kazu I made it." Kutay said as he gripped the railing on the side of the boat as it was still shaking from the ramming that it had gotten from the MetalSeadramon a bit few minutes ago. "Kazu do you know where Christian is?" Kutay said as he got closer to Kazu.  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:13 pm
At the mention of Christian's name Kazu froze. He looked at Kutay. To onlookers Kazu looked more than tired, his eyes were bloodshot, deep purple lines ran under his eyes, his hair was messier than normal and there was a cut on his cheek that had only recently stopped bleeding. He looked sternly at Kutay.
"Christian has chosen to betray us. Lance too. I'll explain later, right now we have to calm this thing down!"
Thinking back on the betrayals negative energy flickered around Kazu again.
"Not again... Not...Today."
He slumped against the side of the mak-shift ship, vision blurring slightly. He shook his head.
"Dammit..."  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games