Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pets and Animals Guild!

Back to Guilds

Tags: pets, animals, dogs, cats 

Reply Pets & Animals Main Forum
Introductions! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wesker Chic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:23 am
Hello!

I go by Wesker Chic, but you can call me WC for short. I love animals and grew up with bunches of kitties, some cows, and a couple horses. Right now I just have 2 dogs, a cat, and a couple of fish.

I'm looking to get a bearded dragon and another cat for my husband...the lizard would be for me...heh.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:34 am
Hey there~
My name's Darkness_Angel22, but you can just call me Darkness. :3
I'm 15 and I have 2 cats, Angel and Sammy~
My favorite kind of animals are dogs and cats, and I'm hoping to get a puppy in a few months~!

DarknessAngel292

1,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

Haruka Watarai

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:05 pm
Hi everyone biggrin I´m Haruka Watarai, Haru for short! My family owns a dog, and a beautiful cat owns me! I will be posting pics soon x3 Oh yeah, I´m sixteen, I play the clarinet, and love to read. Nice meeting you all!

HW*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:28 pm
3nodding Hi there! My name is Katherine, my friends call me Kat or Kitkat. I'm 19 years old and am a student at Pierce College. I reside in a small town by the name of Sumner which is in Washington, I have a fat cat named Tinekerbell Anne, and of course..... You guessed it! My favorite animal is a cat! heart Pixiebabe20  

pixiebabe20

ITADAKIMASU NOM NOM

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:06 pm
Hey there!

I'm Chris, I'm 13, and I have four pets:
1. Jack, my Pit Bull
2. Sweets, my Sheperd Mix
3. Mr. Pricklesworth, my senile, grumpy, old Bearded Dragon
4. Zim, my Irridescent Shark (fish) who is very, very old and survived a deadly outbreak of Ick that killed our other four fish.

I am against that BSL BS, fur coats, and cosmetic animal testing.
My favorite kinds of animal are dogs, fish, and reptiles.

~*This post is dedicated to my four other fish who perished in a sudden outbreak of Ick with the arrival of Spot, who came from a tainted pet store in the first place: GIR, an Irridescent Shark, Gaz, a Spotted Plecko (because I fail at spelling Pleckostahooziahwits or whatever it is), Dib, another Plecko, and Spot, a Spotted Catfish. Because I'm a rabid fangirl like that. But seriously. May they rest in peace. TT3TT*~  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:33 pm
Hiya!
Call me T&T, tickets, tokens, Anna, or whatever, I don't care.

I. LOVE. ANIMALS.
I'm even majoring in zoology!
And I'm so glad there's a guild like this!

My pets:
Cat, Ozzy
Cat, Harriet
Beta fish, no name yet
Chinchilla, Twitch

I've had hampsters, and other fish, but... eh. They didn't make it for a very long time. ._______.

And I've never had a dog! When I get a place of my own I'm going to have a zoo!! Not really, but it's going to seem like it.

My favorite animal is the cat, and I hope to study big cats in the future.
3nodding

See you all around!

Tokens and Tickets

Witty Fatcat

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Taylor_Calastadd

1,750 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:15 pm
My name is Taylor. ^_^ I'm going to be 19 in...*counts* three days. XD I live in San Diego, CA, I'm female like my avi *points*, and I have two beautiful cats, Gene and Zowie.

They're brother and sister, and I got them from my grandma when her cat had kittens about four or five years ago. Gene's an orange tabby with yellow eyes, and his orange color is meshed with white, making him a light orange (my aunt used to call him "Whitey"...). I named him after Gene Simmons (I was really obsessed with Kiss at the time), but nicknames for him are Bubbles (or bubs), Hemi, Gene-bean, and Mrs. Chancellor (long story for the last one). He acts tough to his sister but he's really a big wimp and meows like a baby. ^_^ He likes to chat a lot. He's also a bit of a tubby, but he's the lighter of the two.

Then there's his sister Zowie. She's a mixture of black, brown, white and orange all swirled together, and her pattern almost looks like a snake. She has such a pretty face, and she's really soft. She's also obese. ^_^" Her name used to be "Squeaker" when she lived with my grandma, possibly because when she meows, it's such a tiny sound like a mouse...barely a meow. We couldn't find a name for her right away, but then my mom decided that Zowie sounded cute, so that's what we named her. Her nicknames are Zobese or Zobesity, (we're so mean ^_^" lol), or usually anything to do with "fatty" XD. But we don't call her those names to make her feel bad or anything, we say them in a cute way. Not like she cares anyway. ^_^"

I'll have pictures of them later.

My favorite types of pets are really any animal...I love animals in general. I'd love to have a bunch of pets. Of course, I had an awesome fantasy of having five dogs and naming them Horatio, Remus, Sesshoumaru, Big Boss and Lara. XD I'd like to have ferrets or raccoons but I think they're illegal here. crying Or a fox, that'd be cool. I'd like to have a snake, but I wouldn't be able to handle feeding them live mice, because I love mice too. ^_^" Speaking of that I'd also like a little cagefull of mice.

Anyway...that's about it for now. ^_^"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:13 pm
Hi!
I am Balletfreak, but you can call me Jenni. I am 18 years old and I reside in a very small town in northern Michigan. I will be moving next week to Grand Valley State University for my first year of I college. I love animals and I am sad to leave mine behind with my parents. crying

I have two cats, Oskar and Smokey. Smokey is grey and extremely over weight, but I try not to tell her that!lol. She is around 12 years and she was a stray that showed up at my neighbor's house. I call her mokey, but my brother calls her fatty....she is also very very psychotic, but I love her to death. Oskar is black and he is so cute. He is about 7 or 8 years old. He is very energetic and loves to play.

I hope to get a dog some day and maybe another cat. I am definitely a cat person, but I love horses and also hope to get one someday!! biggrin  

balletfreak2008

6,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100

DrownTheCoward

Wealthy Fatcat

3,200 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:22 pm
Hey people whats up I'm nic and I have 2 dogs one's name is jake the other's name is momo. I'm still recovering from the lost of my favorite dog. she had three legs and snorted like a pig (no joke) and her name was piglet. T-T
so like i said i'm new and i'm hoping to have lots of fun here  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:27 pm
Hello everyone! My name is Matthias, or Matt for short, and I am owned by two dogs and three cats.
My dogs are Hershey, a four year old Labrador/Pitbull mix, and Roxy, a year old american pitbull terrier.

The cats are Tiger, an approximately 13 year old brown tabby domestic shorthair, Jaeger, a three year old black and white domestic shorthair, and Emerald ("Emmy"), an approximately four year old black domestic shorthair.

I am a twenty-something year old licensed veterinary technician and have worked at a veterinary hospital for the past six years. Prior to that, I volunteered at a no-kill animal shelter. I love all animals, especially dogs and cats. There is a special place in my heart for the more misunderstood breeds, especially the American Pitbull Terrier. I also love the larger working breeds, such as the German Shepherd, Rottweiler, and Doberman pinscher.

I hope to be able to share my knowledge and experience with you all!  

Thanks 4 All the Fish

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Medalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

charles finley

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:26 pm
Yellow.

Ashy.
Fourteen.
One cat ... Stripes. Tabby cat. Very fat. xD;
Favourite animal; bats. Lawlz.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:57 pm
Hola!
I don't really care what you call me as long as it isn't offensive. I've had quite a few pets, but they've been small because my family's been moving a lot. But we plan to stay where we are now, so we've finally gotten a dog.
Fish -
Named after family and friends. Had 'em in Chicago. Given to a friend when we moved.
Brownie and Spot - The larger fish. Brownie was brown, Spot had a spot on his head. They were given to friends with a koi pond.
Hamsters -
Toby and some other name - Two female hamsters. Also in Chicago. Because I thought Toby was a girl and boy name. One died when our baby sitter stepped on it. The other died shortly after.
Little Dude - Still a Chicago pet. For my brother's birthday. I called him Little Dude on the way back from the pet store, and the name stuck. Our first homicidal pet. Escaped and ate some of my brother's jeans. Escaped more than once again and after several adventures and getting nursed back to health he was hit by a car and died. (Yes. Hit by a CAR)
Rabbits-
Carrots - My rabbit in Holland. Fully black. Another homicidal pet. Nipped and banged against her hutch. But she was really soft. Met an unknown fate when the friend we gave our rabbits to gave Carrots away (but kept Fluffy).
Fluffy - My brother's rabbit. Albino. She was very shy and scared and stuff.
Dogs
Spike - My little Bichon Frise puppy. He's 9 months old. He's all cute and awesome and supa tough. Do YOU get the name joke?
Crayfish
Henrik/Henrietta - Dad found what he thought were tadpoles in a flower pot and gave them to my brother's class. Turned out to be crayfish. My brother won one. He wanted to eat it but he wasn't allowed. Named after Henrik Zetterberg. We think it's a pregnant female now, but we're not totally sure.

So there are my family's pets. I've loved all them in some way, for however long.
3nodding Love and stuff!  

kyomera

Zac20

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:30 pm
hi all hey everyone im new aroung here im ZAC20 just call me justin  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:32 pm
Hello! My display name is Dart11223, but I also go by Robin, Diaz, and That Guy in school. Call me whatever you want. I am 16 and have my license, which will be downgraded to a permit when I get to Germany, unless I decide to get a Moped. My dad is in the Army, so we move alot. The Germany move will be the last overseas move for the family, unless you count coming back to America. My pets include a cute cat I refer to as "Kitty", and my moms miniature longhaired dachshund who isn't even a year old yet and needs to be taught that "inside time is NOT potty time". We can't even reach down to her without her leaving a trail on the carpet.  

Eamon92

4,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Digital Becca

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:26 am
I posted in off-topic before I saw this lol.

My name is Becca, which I prefer over Rebecca. I live in Sask, Canada, and just turned 21 in June. I currently work at a petstore, and I abosoluetely love it. It's not the easiest, and you find out many hard things especially when it comes to sick animals. I would love to work for a vet some day, or a zoo, but for now I'm at Petcetera and will soon possibly become a Manager.

I own a varity of animals, mostly small animals. I love cats, and my rats. I live with my boyfriend, and he's a dog lover, so hopefully someday we'll have a dog (I'm thinking Malamute).

I don't know everything, but I get a lot of advice from customers and through experience at the store. I've managed to help quite a few people, and I enjoy it. I hope to be able to help people here, make new friends, and get advice for myself as well smile .  
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games