Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
we have NURSES & Cabana BOYS - LOL ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iggies

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 7:11 pm
*Cuddling the expensive bottles of booze and hiding under the bar, peeks up to see why she was suddenly wet.*
Fun indoor sprinkler to play in. Hey someone bumped the music...When did we get the sky light? *Pointing to the burned hole in the roof. Then looks at the list Melinda posted* What should we try? Can we even say most of those names!? lol  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 7:32 pm
Ummmm, most of them aren't even PG-13 xd Think I'll just settle for a margarita.... biggrin  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Ringlefinch
Crew

Shameless Exhibitionist

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 2:19 pm
Well were gonna need a new roof but at least the booze is unhurt! *pours a double ouzo and gulps it back* I quit bar work!  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 2:48 pm
LOL! Stumble my boy, welcome to the dark side!!!!! *gets down off of bar and stands next to Stumble. Puts blow torch onto bar, grabs the bottle of ouzo and pours 2 double shots and passes one to Stumble and raises the other in the air* HERE'S MUD IN YOUR EYE!!! *Psyzapp toasts to Stumble and drinks double shot down in one swallow and slams shot glass onto the top of the bar* OOOOPA!!!  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

-Stumblefoot-
Crew

Timid Punk

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 3:05 pm
I think we could make a pretty decent sky light out of that hole Psyzapp burnt in the ceiling! Any one got the number for a thatcher?  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 8:19 pm
*Faerie stands off to the side and is soaked from the sprinklers. With her Whiskey Sour in hand, she takes a sip* Oh great ... not only is there a hole burned in the roof, but my drink is watered down! ... Who's the Barkeep now? I need another one of these ... and easy on the ice this time!  

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

Gilda Geezer
Crew

Devout Worshipper

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 9:14 pm
Ooooo - you're in trouble, make that a double.... *Pulls front of shirt away from skin and starts wringing it out.* Man, Lil Brat ain't gonna be so happy with y'all. Seems to me the last skylight we got had to do with geezers falling through the roof, but I'd have to double-check the front page to be sure. wink

Wonder how much that upped the insurance? eek  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 1:33 pm
I think every one here should all donate 1k to guilder so she can get the work done private without claiming on the insurance before lil brat get back and see's the damage. Fairs fair!! rofl  

Ringlefinch
Crew

Shameless Exhibitionist

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 2:36 pm
Here are some fund raising ideas for our remodel:

1. Have a Wet T-shirt contest.
2. Auction the cabana boys to geezers wanting to have undivided personal attention. Just think of all those creative things those geezers could do with a personal cabana boy.
3. Mud wrestling (in pudding) with the Nurses. Entrance fee required and a mighty fine award for the one conquer the nurses.
4. Creative Avi contest. Entrance fee required. Award and bragging right for winner.

Hey, where in blue blazes are all the cabana boys and nurses anyway?!!! I'm about to call in a favor and have a truckload of instant pudding dumped into the pool!!! twisted  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 7:31 pm
*Ponders Psyzapp's fund raising ideas, and recalls the foot massage that she once received from Darth ... * Hmm, I vote for #2! lol 4laugh  

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 9:39 pm
*Whacks Gaia with her cane* Where'dya stick my posties... *Thwacks again* Crikey ~ I need a damn drink.  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 9:53 pm
*Whistles loudly and a cleanup crew arrives.* Get this mess fixed stat! And please tell me no one called the Health Department. *Remembers the last roof incident and warnings of being permanently shut down.* Yikes! eek

Where's the phone? And would one of you bloody hurry up and get me a drink ~ Run, Skip, and Go Naked will be fine, thanks. *Zips over to the wall and removes a picture, exposing a red phone tucked in between two beams. Dials in a number, calling in a quick favor to have a new "skylight" added...* Fecking Aye... pick up already... sweatdrop  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 9:53 pm
Faerie KatrinaZ
*Ponders Psyzapp's fund raising ideas, and recalls the foot massage that she once received from Darth ... * Hmm, I vote for #2! lol 4laugh

I second this motion! biggrin I can always use a cabana boy xd  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 10:01 pm
*Pulls phone away from ear.* Dun call the Health Dept. Oy, I really dun wanna see us all out on the streets. *Closes eyes and the image of drunken geezers armed with canes and souped up wheelchairs running over the youngins flashes across my mind.* Bloody Hades, that's just what we need ~ geezers beating whippersnappers into a broken heap of bones. Actually, that might be fun. twisted  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Wretched Soul
Crew

Shameless Hunter

1,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 10:04 pm
Dagnabbit Lil, what's so emergent that you gotta be calling me now? Son of a gun, he just got away. What do you need?  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games