Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
rp (can we?) be any thing u want Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

role plays?
  no
  yes plz
View Results

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:04 pm
"T-takumi! Wai-!!" yelled Kaze and sighed as she used the rope to climb up and finally got out of the pit.
She sighed and stood up looking in the mist.
"..Just you wait Takumi...I'll get you back..." whispered Kaze to herself and then started to look for Saria's scent so that she may save her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:15 pm
"it is time put u back to heaven" said poe hold up and cross with red crystal on it end of cross." nooo!! i dont want to die now" said saria bust out chain but i took some damage on my body tear out the wrap off my wings flew up the inside church. The father grab on leg then slam to ground hard break my wings "u wont escape this time girl"said the father.  

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:20 am
After a few seconds or so, the door bursted open and a figure appeared before it.
Catching her breath a few times, the light shone on her face and revealing that it was Kaze.
She ran towards the priest and kicked him from the side of his head, causing him to fly over the wall and his right ear, bleeding quite a bit then slid down and falling unconscious instantly from the collision of his body to the wall.
Kaze took the red cross then ripped it off Saria's neck and crushing it within her fist then let the crumbles slide off her palm.
She knelt down beside Saria and gave her a gentle smile.
"It's all right now.." said Kaze to Saria and reached out her hands then placing it under Saria and picking her up from the ground then glaring at the pope.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:49 pm
"u demon u r take angel on holy ground and her is going back to heaven" said poe call out guards. saria look at more guard in front the church and block our way to escape."kaze we r trap here and i dont want to die here"said saria.  

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:34 pm
Kaze nodded and gave a smirk as she glanced at the pope and the guards surrounding them.
"Just hang on tight." said Kaze and then thought of rage so that she may transform into her beast form.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 2:49 pm
saria hold on kaze and close my eyes. guard carry net and throw on kaze.  

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:02 pm
Kaze swung her elongated claws, slicing the net and used her legs to jump up then used the claws to slice open the roof and then escape from the opening created by the slash.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:35 pm
"go get them and bring that angel girl a alive now"said poe order the guard and hunter come late went to stair lead the roof top, one hunter draw out a sword attack kaze push saria way kaze body.  

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:46 pm
"...Wow..are you guys this annoying?" asked Kaze as her nails grew longer and sharper, swinging them and slashing the hunter and watched him as he fell slowly on the floor with blood gushing through his chest and went back and carried Saria's body once more then saw an opening from a bell tower, jumping up from the steps and jumped down from the opening, landing on her feet and sprinting away from the town for a bit so that they may rest.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:59 pm
"i sorry,i slow u down" said saria stare at u.  

saria of the lost

5,075 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:02 pm
"It's fine...don't worry about it." said Kaze to Saria as she gave her a grin and kept running away from the hunters and guards.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 63 64 65 66

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff