Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
The White Rabbit Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Coffee or Tea?
Coffee! >=3
22%
 22%  [ 20 ]
Tea! =3
43%
 43%  [ 38 ]
GOLD! O.o
34%
 34%  [ 30 ]
Total Votes : 88

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:26 pm

((Note to all: PM your profiles to me before posting. I will put your profile in the 'Characters' post. DO NOT post your profiles!!!!!))
"What?! I miss everything interesting!" he pouted. I'm still not convinced that that guy doesn't go on a killing spree every night. That's what they always say about axe murders. "Oh, he was a quiet man!" Aiden thought.
((It's mid-morning on a Tuesday in June, by the way.))
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:31 pm

^^U "Aiden, Ikima does not go on a killing spree every night, he sleeps in dog form at the end of my bed every night. Okay?" I sigh.

XSuki_MikaX

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:33 pm

Aiden's face turned cherry red. "Uh, s-sorry. He just kinda scares me a little." he stammered, lowering his voice.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:40 pm

I pat Aiden on the head. "No worries. ^^ Ikima does have a...." I look at Ikima and he has a blank look on his face. I giggle. "Intimidating air about him. ^^U"

XSuki_MikaX

pumpkinlanding

Dedicated Loiterer

7,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Guildmember 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:41 pm

Avyran stood still, watching the new person with interest. This place seems to draw in all kinds of people, he thought to himself.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:43 pm

Aiden looked over at Ikima. The shapeshifter looked like an idiot at the moment((no offense to Ikima.)), and Aiden mentally beat himself. He rubbed his head where Suki touched it and was surprised to feel it tingling, like someone used one of those spider-head-massager things.

Methodless Madness

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:48 pm

"But yea. ^^ Ikima's harmless, unless you piss him off when im not around. Then you're completely screwed." I nod.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:50 am

Aiden gulped. "I'll try not to piss him off, then." he said. The boy looked around the cafe and saw Demetrius. "Awww! What a cute kitty!" he exclaimed, walking over and petting the cat.
"Careful. He bites." Maria said, seriously.
His eyes widened. "Really?" he asked, eying the cat.
She rolled her eyes. "I was kidding, Aiden. Sheesh." she said, exasperated.

Methodless Madness

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:14 pm

"Hehe. ^^ Demetrius doesnt bite, dont worreh."
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:23 pm

Aside from the three Tarot cards Ringo drew, she collected the rest and reshuffled them. She looked up to see a few new faces and examined them with a small satisfied nod to herself, then took the last sip of tea. She stared blankly into her cup and sighed a bit, then set it back down. Ringo gathered all of her cards including the ones she drew in one hand and with the other, she enclosed them and the deck dissapeared. Ringo cleared her throat a bit and began to rummage in one of her large sleeves.

xXMiSs_M0nstErXx

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:27 pm

Maria heard Ringo cough. "More tea, hon?" she asked.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:35 pm

"No thank you, this will be all," she commented, as she took out a small pouch wallet, twisting the top to take out money. Mid-way in sticking her fingers inside her wallet she looked up at the lady and asked "How much?"

xXMiSs_M0nstErXx

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:44 pm

((Did Ringo just order tea?))
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:51 pm

(( yith. 3nodding ))

xXMiSs_M0nstErXx

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:53 pm

((Okies!))
"Two dollars, please." she told the girl.
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games