Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Ninja RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ninja Head Count
  +1
View Results

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:16 pm
Yuu retreated as soon as she set up the explosion and was heading to where Dark is to see if Nani was there.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:33 pm
"Ok then doc you need to cool your jets. Im not a ninja either and i dont know much about healing but i know common sense. Are you coming or not to town?" Madi looked at him in a calm look and smiled.  

madbugz

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:37 pm
dark stop the thief is now scare and ready to attack but they r to slow, dark killed both in second. nani is with medic ninja heal her leg and arm but i am guard nani and medic ninja.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:57 am
When Yuu arrived, she was relieved to find Nani and Dark together.
"That's good..they still haven't gotten her.." she whispered to herself.
"But that was too easy..even for Chaos....this isn't over.." she continued to whisper to herself.
"Keep your guard up guys...." she said to everyone.  

dfhlfhflashdfud

madbugz

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:43 pm
Madi walked into town and was going to the hospital.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:53 am
McNeil follows Madi taking note of the village he has never been in before. "Hey um Madi was it? There a hospital we should go there. The sooner the better. I can't help with one arm but I can give direction to there surgons if need be. Im well known in my experties."  

Manpug

madbugz

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:47 pm
"Yeah its Madi and umm that would be a good idea. i mean im going into the walk in because i dont really have that much money in the insurance area. so i guess i will see you around." Madi walks through automatic doors and yells at the nurse to get her a wheel chair and check her in.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:46 pm
chaos is at leaf village but wait is amy come but he leave and went to alley.  

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100

dfhlfhflashdfud

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:04 pm
Yuu called out for her clones and told them to check the area for Chaos and Amy.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:15 pm
Madi walked out of the hospital on crutches and a cast on her ankle. Thankfully she had a couple painkillers in her pocket still.  

madbugz

Manpug

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:55 pm
McNeil informs a fellow doctor to expect more to come as well to tell someone in charge of the village of what's going on.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:11 pm
Madi sat down on a bench out in front of the hospital and swallowed a couple painkillers."I wondered what happened to the doc McNeil" Madi said quietly to herself.  

madbugz

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:50 pm
amy at village and i am bady hurt from explosion."I need find somewhere safe and to rest at"said amy fell on floor to back alley at hospital.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:01 pm
Madi looked around and heard a quiet thump in an alley she crutched her way over there and saw a girl. She didn't recognize her but could see she was injured. "Hey miss are you ok. Oh jeez come on get up. Here take some painkillers." Madi got a couple and held them out for her.  

madbugz

dark eur

Demonic Hunter

5,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:27 pm
"ugh it is painfull to speak u...." said amy went back out cold.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games