Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Crusaders of the Night (needs people!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What power would you like to have?
  flight
  Mental/psycic
  strength
  Light
  Dark
  Elemental
View Results

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:54 am
"Excuse me! YOUR the fruity one here.." she muttered, annoyed. Suddenly she stopped. What if he had already reached Dazeray? "Kimo! is everything ok over there?" she asked, wincing as the headache returned. "Damn it cat I'm trying to be helpful! Take it, 'cause it doesn't happen often!! Valis is probably looking for you guys now, so be prepared, and by God if you don't let someone know I'll hand you to Valis myself!" she sent towards Kimo, all the while trying to hold back unkind thoughts in case the cat peeked in. She began to look for valis again, this time with more hope of success.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:04 pm
Kimo's ear twitched.
Valis is searching for us? Don't worry. I have put up barriers around this house so that mentally talented people cannot detect it. Jefferey has wards up that make it hard to find this place, too. I can strike Valis dead before he gets within a mile radius. Thanks for the heads up though.
Kimo sent her a vibration of mild gratitude. Sending emotions to someone was very fun for Kimo. Ever since Alec, Dazeray's father, had died, Kimo had felt a dragged-out feeling of boredom. Kimo purred at past memories. Alec meant 'Protector of Mankind'. It had fit the man well. Alec had been one of the best masters Kimo had ever served. He was strong, courageous, and overly skilled at almost everything. But the one weakness he and Dazeray shared, was swimming. They hated the idea of jumping in water. Bathes were fine, but swimming pools and lakes were out of the question.
"Kimo?"
Kimo snapped out of his thoughts.
Yes?
"What did you do before I was born?"
Kimo cringed. She had never really asked this question. He had never told her that she was adopted, he didn't think it was important. It would only make things complicated for her, mourning for parents she never knew.
I was Cat Woman's sidekick.
Dazeray burst into giggles, "Very funny," she threw a pillow at him, "You can never be serious!"
Kimo snorted.

Avelyst

Wildear17

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:08 pm
]color=red]"you're so confindent about your skills, just like like your master, and we both know how that ended" Valis said said inside his mind, he laughed then a high cold laugh that seemed to be filled with ice and razor blades "if your so confindent then why did you feal to protect the one you sereved, and while not on the subject, i suggest you look out the window" he said and laughed again but this time it wass the kind of laughter that puts your hairs on the back of your neck on end  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:09 am
*ahem*"Still here, heard that!" Atlanta says, not having left Kimo's mind for a final question, now long forgotten."Now, Kimo, save a large piece of the body for me! Um, Preferably still alive.... Oh, and you don't mind if I drop in to watch, do you?" She began to trace Kimo's mind trail. Whether she would follow it or not would depend on his answer.  

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Avelyst

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:30 am
Kimo's muscles stiffened. He jerked his small head towards the window. He hissed.
"Diz! DIZ!" Dazeray screamed.
Kimo jumped off the bed, shifting into his giant form. He hissed again, this time his giant fangs showing as his muzzle curled around them. His huge black coat of fur stood on end.
Diz! Valis is here. Valis has found Dazeray!
Kimo snarled.
Leave before I hurt you, Valis. LEAVE! Kimo stared at the creature through narrowed eyes.
"Diz!" Dazeray continued to scream, her voice starting to crack. Her wings came out of her back because of her stress. They spread far, knocking things over in the room.
Go ahead and come, Atlanta. You better make yourself useful, too.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:06 am
"Wonderful..." she grinned and took off in the direction of the trail. Upon reaching the house she crept around the side and, seeing Valis, crept up behind. Fury rising, she reared back and gave him a good kick to the back between the shoulder blades, sending hin through the window. "Doesn't feel so great to be blasted through a window, does it?" she said, smiling. She hopped easily through the window. Looking around she spotted first a giant Kimo(hard to miss...), then Dazeray. She nodded at her. "Dazeray. I assume Diz is off somewhere doing something he shouldn't yet?" she said, deepening her stance to prepare for whatever might come next.  

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Avelyst

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:44 pm
"He's taking a shower." Dazeray blushed.
Kimo tackled Valis and sunk his fangs into Valis's shoulder. Kimo's huge weight would crush Dazeray, and even though Valis was a un-human creature and super-naturely powerful, the weight would be staggering in itself. Kimo weighed tons.
You should have known better than coming here, Valis!
Dazeray closed her eyes. A sudden flicker sparked through Dazeray's body. Acting on the urge she yelled, "Starce!". A brillant light beam flowed from her. It hit Valis in the eyes.
How did you learn that magic!? Only your father knew it!!
"What father?" she asked confused.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:52 pm
Sonia was sitting on the roof of the base when she saw the flash. Was that... an explosion...? Might as well go check it out. Sonia jumped off the roof, shifting just before she hit the ground into a wolf and started running in that direction. She growled as she saw what was going on, every inch of her fur raised in disgust at Valis being there. "Want some help, Dazeray?"  

drac54

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:05 pm
"Kimo, does it really matter where she learned it? All that matters is she keeps doing it!" Atlanta summoned a water spirit and sending it towards Valis, prayed he was fire aligned. "Someone tell Diz to get decent and help please? And whoever you are-" Dazeray nodded towards Sonia. "Either join in here or do something else useful, 'cause standing there aint gonna help nothin!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:18 pm
Yeah, help would be great.
Dazeray furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. What father? What was Sonia doing here? Where was the light coming from? How did she do it? How did she keep doing it? Should she stop thinking and focus on blinding Valis? Dazeray decided to answer her last question. She narrowed her eyes and glared at Valis. She gasped. Images and memories of uncountable needles and torturing flooded into her mind. Valis' fake doctor act. Him standing over her with a tazer. Dazeray let out a screech. Her red eyes burned with fury.
Valis, you will pay for causing the accident!
Dazeray's eyes went wide.
I have just caught a glimpse into his mind, Dazeray. He caused the car accident. He caused your adopted parents to die.
Dazeray felt tears sting her angered eyes. He caused their untimely death? She was adopted?
"NO!" Dazeray screeched in fury.
The light grew enormous, not only blinding Valis, but now enlarging to envelope the whole room.
"VALIS! I HATE YOU!" she screamed.
Everyone get down! Kimo tackled Atlanta and Sonia to the floor, shielding them.
If she is anything like her father, this will hurt.
The blinding white light stopped for a moment, then blasted head-on at Valis.

Avelyst

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:22 pm
"Um, OW!" Atlanta said, wincing and holding her head. "DAMN thats powerful! And that tackle didn't help much, either.." she said, glaring at Kimo. She began refocusing her spell, which had been broken when Kimo tackled her, this time using fire. It began to envelope Valis, causing the room to reek.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:28 pm
"Kimo... did anyone ever tell you that... you're really heavy... so it hurts when you tackle people to the ground..?" Sonia had changed back to her human form. Sonia scratched out a quick pentagram on the ground before placing her hand on top of it. It glowed black before a blast of pure energy fired up from the floor underneath where Valis should have been standing.  

drac54

Avelyst

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:36 pm
The light got even bigger, creating a dome around the house.
"VALIS! YOU WILL NEVER TOUCH DIZ OR ME AGAIN!!!! DO YOU HEAR ME!?"
Dazeray closed her eyes, and the light suddenly disappeared. She gasped and fainted. But before she went into unconsiousness, a bit of energy flew out of her into Valis. It exploded in him, burning him from the inside.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:41 pm
through out all of this Valis didn't say anything, he just stood there and let them have a go at him, as the blinding light filled Valis put on a par of sunglasses and smiled an amused smile "ah this is going to be fun" he said in his calm light voice, he walked over to where Dazeray was seeing her in spit of the light "so Kimo tell me how will you feel when i kill the last of your of kin that you are sworn to protect?" he asked leading over him  

Wildear17

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:42 pm
"Aw, s**t, not again. She really needs to toughen up." Atlanta wiggled out from under Kimo and stood up. "At least she has better hits now.." Atlanta began another spell.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games