Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:29 pm
Blais: *walks into her room and sits cross legged on her bed. She looks at Kaoru angrily then speaks* What do you want? Would you like to hear about my dreadful past? Or would you just like to sit and feel sorry for me, whatever the reason?  
blessedheart
red 14 the sniper
(oi, what i miss and dont anyone get more than two charaters please)

(Alot of action drama and suspense^^)

(well...that was very DAMN IT MORRGIAN I THOUGHT WE AGREED NEVER TO SPEEK OF THAT....o, i baught the worst game for the PS3, thats why im on so late next to work)  

Alice the Loving

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

notingles
blessedheart
red 14 the sniper

((and chances for an near strip poker))

(when did we decide on that surprised )  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:32 pm
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
red 14 the sniper

i purple cura and mitsuki agreeded and if punk does... you'l wont be able to complain scince the masters will want it))  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

II E M O_S I N N E R II

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:33 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
Blais: *walks into her room and sits cross legged on her bed. She looks at Kaoru angrily then speaks* What do you want? Would you like to hear about my dreadful past? Or would you just like to sit and feel sorry for me, whatever the reason?
meow man i just came here to talk u seemed pissed off so vent.....thats y i came here but if u dont want me to i wont -/- gets up and starts heading for the door-/-  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:36 pm
ed start heading to the mansion with yu yu hakusho opening hteme behind him ((cant help it... it's too good specially when i'm plaing the fullversion on anime hero II))  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

Alice the Loving

Tora wakes up in the medical room blind in one eye. "well, my story has more plot twists each day" she says sitting up in the bed. "well, atleast" she says reaching into her bag for a bottle of sake, "i can drink now"  
*stops walking, senses something and walks the opposite direction from the mansion*  

bones and rot

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Emo_lovin_Punk

*sits on thew floor and sighs*'Man she must think I'm either dumb for my persistence or down right insane' *starts to laugh awkardly then notices the diamond ring and sapphire ring around his neck on a necklace. He touches the diamond ring and smiles sadly* 'Kiki....your probably thinking I'm a baka don't ya?' *Starts to chuckles softly* 'Maybe I am...' *Gets up and goes to Blais's door and sits next to it and gives Blais sometime to be alone.*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:38 pm
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
red 14 the sniper

i purple cura and mitsuki agreeded and if punk does... you'l wont be able to complain scince the masters will want it))

(*sigh* do i have a choice? o well watever)  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:39 pm
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
red 14 the sniper

((thanks to my luck i'l be the first one out...))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:40 pm
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles

((thanks to my luck i'l be the first one out...))

Who knows.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:42 pm
Misuzu0614
*stops walking, senses something and walks the opposite direction from the mansion*
ed cath up to her and gives a raising whistle ((you know that that starts low and raise in tone)), he throws her the black coat he was using  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:42 pm
blessedheart
Emo_lovin_Punk

*sits on thew floor and sighs*'Man she must think I'm either dumb for my persistence or down right insane' *starts to laugh awkardly then notices the diamond ring and sapphire ring around his neck on a necklace. He touches the diamond ring and smiles sadly* 'Kiki....your probably thinking I'm a baka don't ya?' *Starts to chuckles softly* 'Maybe I am...' *Gets up and goes to Blais's door and sits next to it and gives Blais sometime to be alone.*

Blais: *smirks than thinks to him* I can hear your thoughts. *She looks to Kaoru and sighs, not wanting him to leave for some insane reason that made her infuriated, and that made her want him to leave*  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:43 pm
ed gets to the gate and opens it, he was soaked but at least was using black clothes  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games