Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:26 pm

User ImageNick agreed and left with Goddess to their room. When they arrived Nick faced her. "Okay, you dress up first. Tell me when you're done." he said as he looked out the window to avoid accidental peeping.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:46 pm

*after witnessing Phyl's disappearance, hetukiri hurried towards chiefs office*

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25

Diyske

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:53 pm

*RA-IEM now was sorta embarrassed after the comment Goddess made, he turned to Scarlet and asked* "will you be alright?"
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:27 pm

*Turns to RA-IEM* Yeah i'll be alright, but what i really really want, is to reapay you for all your trouble.

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:40 pm

As Hetukiri walked into the room, put down the diagram she had gathered from her desk, "Hetu, just in time, we seem to have another threat on our hands. According to Scanda's here, there is a robot of sorts called Zoah, it marches to the castle as we speak and with Goddess and Nick leaving at first light tomorrow, I think its best if the rest of us stick close for a while."
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:54 pm

True Blood After Midnight Extra
Nhikxter's Point of View - RP Characters

This is a little extra something I made out of boredom. My description of some RP characters in this thread for references and whatnot. Remember, these are from my point of view so some information, including avatar thumbnails, may not be accurate. If you wish me to edit, PM or comment me about it. More characters as soon as my RP character gets to know them better.

Updates:
9/11/09 - Added June, Dark June and Ra

User ImageChief - A hot-blooded woman with the attitude to match. She's the owner of Castle Neteru, where most of the RP takes place. She's a very attractive sorceress with magic abilities as sharp as her tongue. Most of the time she hates being disturbed yet she doesn't leave a single guest unattended to. What she wants, goes, and what she hates, dies. Often seen as the strict mistress of the mansion, she's actually very caring towards her friends and her guests.

User ImageHetukiri - An angel who inherited some of Chief's spunk and second-in-command in Castle Neteru. First appeared as the cheery girl who loves entertaining the guests, she can actually be as strict and as solid as Chief. Despite this, she's very kind and will do anything for the sake of the mansion's safety.

User ImageGoddess - A courageous centaur and Castle Neteru's head of security. She's Chief's right hand when it comes to issues involving unwanted outsiders. Tough on the outside, gentle on the inside. She's very sweet especially to those close to her heart. A fierce and beautiful woman who is willing to sacrifice her own at any time. She is currently in her human form and soul-bound to Nick, whom she saved early on the story.

User ImageNick - The only pure human with a demon lurking within. Appeared as Castle Neteru's first bad guy, he grew fond of its people as the story progressed. He possesses the spirit of Ra, the Dragon King and the Demonic Gate Keeper, which gave him most of his powers. When he was half-dead, he was saved by Goddess by binding her soul with his, thus making them grow towards each other. He's an ordinary 18 year old with a bad history, a horrible childhood, and a dangerous grudge.

User ImageDark - A master of the Shadow Realm and Castle Neteru's resident demon hunter. He's a smooth guy who always attend to whoever is in need. Once Nick's master, he is known for his uncanny skills in combat. He's very fond of the ladies, especially towards Chief.

User ImageJune - A shy and timid girl who is quite mysterious in her own way. Similar to Nick's case, she too is possessed by a demon called Dark June, a succubus. She's most of the time found arguing with the demon over what to do. A good girl with a big heart, she does all she can to prevent her alter ego from having her way.

User ImageDark June - A seductive demon with an ego to die for. She possesses June who is pretty much the direct opposite of her. She loves to party, socialize and even flirt around which causes both of them to argue all the time.

User ImageRa - Over fifteen thousand years ago, the powerful dragon Ra once ruled over the Lands of Ages. Consumed with hatred, he cursed the Castle Neteru by unleashing the Shadow Creatures to devour everything within it, but with the help of a clever wizard, he was sealed into a portal, along with his creatures of darkness. And that is where he awaits, as his spirit lurks in the body of Nick, aboding his time to be set free.
More characters coming soon..

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:44 pm

"ok" *hetukiri said* " but i have some desturbing news to tell you, but i guess it can wait till later."
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:13 pm

Kanryina left her room with Angel in her hands. She dicided to walk around while Angel slep. She don't know why, but she felt easy going with Angel near her. She felt less shy. She went on going down the stairs.

Lady Kanryina

4,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:20 pm

"Yup this day keeps getting better,"Chief grumbled to herself, "you might as well spill it now before yet another unseen force decides to pay us a little visit Hetu."
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:42 pm

*Goddess tapped Nick on the shoulder* "I'm done changeing. Nothing fancy. Just things that might come in usefull." *Thinking to Chief* "We'll be back in a few hours. I'll keep you posted with what we're doing."

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:56 pm

User ImageNick looked at Goddess, who was beautiful as always. He got dressed and fixed the small bags they'll bring to the trip. "Ready? Let's get going." He was excited, but he never learned to show it.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:03 pm

"And as per usuaul, you look as dashing as ever," *Goddess said with a grin. She picked up her little bag* "You're sure you want to do this? My people don't really take kindly to outsiders. But, once I've explained everything, they should adopt you into the tribe. For that, you should be honored. It rarely happens within the tribes themselves."

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:19 pm

User ImageNick grinned back. A moment after hearing about Goddess' tribe, Nick mumbled. "Honored if they would accept a human with a demon who can crush continents.." Nick walked at the castle's front door.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:40 pm

"Hey, wait up!! There's an easier way to get there!!" *Goddess ran after Nick and grabbed his hand. A blue light surrounded them and they dissappeared from the Castle grounds. They reappeared in a clearing in a strange forest* "We're close. Soon, we shall be met by the Gaurds." *They walked about a hundred paces before they where surrounded by Centaurs* "Who are you, humans, and what are you doing in our forest?" *demanded thier leader. *Goddess reconised their leader at once* "Atmund! Stay your hand! It is I, Goddess!" *Atmund started. He had not seen Goddess in many hundred years* "Is it truly you, Goddess? Why have you taken the form of a human?" *Goddess was releived that Atmund had reconised her* "Yes, it's really me, you big buffoon. I took this shape because I made Nick here a promise that I would show him what I look like as a human."

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:09 pm

User ImageNick felt uncomfortable. He recalled what it feels like to have so many unwanted stares at him. The voices of people shoving him away as a kid echoed in his mind.

"Get away from us!"
"Freak!"
"You murderer!"
"The devil's child!"
"Leave me alone!"
"Get out now!"

Nick looked away from the Centaurs.
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games