Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
SOLDIER the neko guards of the world Rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 259 260 261 262 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

This rp Really lost its glory huh?
  Yeah
  No its still cool
  This rp is getting stuped :P
View Results

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:43 pm
lordchazxr2
blessedheart
lordchazxr2
blessedheart
After his shower is down, he is in pants and is drying his hair while he looks for a shirt.

Haruki:*opens door and blushes*"well um sorry I um did'nt know*whisles and touchs him*"Woah....... heh"*kisses him on cheek*"sorry...."

Shun was putting on his shirt as Haruki same in and he blushed. He blushed even more when she touched and kiss him on the cheek and backed up until his back was to the wall. "H-h-aruki. What are you doing in here!??!"

Haruki:*leans on him*"wow you look great"

Shun blushed a beet red now and tried to back away from her leaning on him.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:46 pm
blessedheart
lordchazxr2
blessedheart
lordchazxr2
blessedheart
After his shower is down, he is in pants and is drying his hair while he looks for a shirt.

Haruki:*opens door and blushes*"well um sorry I um did'nt know*whisles and touchs him*"Woah....... heh"*kisses him on cheek*"sorry...."

Shun was putting on his shirt as Haruki same in and he blushed. He blushed even more when she touched and kiss him on the cheek and backed up until his back was to the wall. "H-h-aruki. What are you doing in here!??!"

Haruki:*pushes on him and kisses on cheek*"Same reason...to look for my shirt...."  

lord chazxr XIV

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:48 pm
lordchazxr2
blessedheart
lordchazxr2
blessedheart
lordchazxr2
blessedheart

Haruki:*pushes on him and kisses on cheek*"Same reason...to look for my shirt...."

"W-w-w-why w-would i-it be in h-here?" Shun stammered, wondering if he could get any redder.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:50 pm
blessedheart
lordchazxr2
blessedheart
lordchazxr2
blessedheart

"W-w-w-why w-would i-it be in h-here?" Shun stammered, wondering if he could get any redder.

*kisses cheek*"because it is now"*takes off first shirt pushing on him more*  

lord chazxr XIV

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:53 pm
lordchazxr2
blessedheart
lordchazxr2
blessedheart
lordchazxr2
blessedheart

Shun blushes more and manages to wiggle free and puts on his shirt. Shun hands her the shirt and doesn't look her in the eyes. "H-here you go.."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:58 pm
*yui walks down the hall by the men's shower and hears her voice. frustrated, she knocked on the door*
this is a guy's only shower room!!!  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

lord chazxr XIV

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:59 pm
blessedheart
lordchazxr2
blessedheart
lordchazxr2
blessedheart

Shun blushes more and manages to wiggle free and puts on his shirt. Shun hands her the shirt and doesn't look her in the eyes. "H-here you go.."

*brushes hand on him*"thank you hottie"*Takes shirt*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:59 pm
June_Malatesta
*yui walks down the hall by the men's shower and hears her voice. frustrated, she knocked on the door*

(By her do u mean Haruki?)  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:01 pm
blessedheart
June_Malatesta

((no, i mean annie the little orphan girl. yes i mean haruki! yumi doesnt know who it is!))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:01 pm
lordchazxr2
blessedheart
lordchazxr2
blessedheart
lordchazxr2
blessedheart

"Your welcome.." Shunn said, avoiding eye contact then herad Yumi's voice. "Yumi?"  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:02 pm
June_Malatesta
blessedheart
June_Malatesta

((no, i mean annie the little orphan girl. yes i mean haruki! yumi doesnt know who it is!))

(Me see and annie is awesome^^)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:02 pm
Akey and Hanaa wer walking and talking
Akey:I still think he's gay
Hanaa biggrin oubt it. Not if that perv hit on me.
Akey:True true.  

iiAngel of Death Temari

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:03 pm
blessedheart
lordchazxr2
blessedheart
lordchazxr2
blessedheart

"Your welcome.." Shunn said, avoiding eye contact then herad Yumi's voice. "Yumi?"

shun? who's in there with you?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:05 pm
Haruki:*walks out and smiles*"hey yumi"  

lord chazxr XIV

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:05 pm
"Ummm..." Shun said and sighed when HAruki left. He wanted to go to his room  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 259 260 261 262 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games