Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Game Room
~~~ヾ(^∇^) EDIT ME!!! NAO. ヾ(´・ω・`) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 303 304 305 306 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

enjoying the images?
  yes
  no
  IDK, Takes a peek at all the photos
View Results

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:26 pm
Now that it was dark outside, Amy had gone home and changed into a dressier outfit, just in case she went back to the bar. Then, she came back to the box and sighed as she waited some more for Tes to come out. She had some stuff she wanted to say.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:14 pm
*rolls out of the box and yawns, laying there on the ground beside it for a while, unaware of anything around him*  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:17 pm
It was so dark outside now that Amy's violet eyes were practically glowing in the dark. She almost jumped when Tes finally rolled out of his box. There had been no warning that he was coming out, no other noise or anything.

When he remained lying on the ground, seemingly unaware of his surroundings, she rolled her eyes.

"Tes, get up. This is ridiculous."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:22 pm
(( rofl ))  

iggies

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:25 pm
*stretches his arms above his head and yawns again. Afterward he lays still for a moment longer before slowly sitting up and cracking his neck. Finally he opens his eyes a bit a looks up to see Amy standing there*
hm? Come back for more or something? *sneezes*

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:27 pm
Amy couldn't help but smirk slightly. She didn't want to boost his ego at all, but why lie to him?

"What if I did?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:33 pm
*rubs the back of his neck and stares up at her blankly, still looking rather tired*
I'd question your standards if you're really wanting to bone a guy that hasn't showered in a couple of days and has been sleeping in a moldy box. *grins smugly* Though I suppose I am hot enough to make anyone overlook that. *starts sneezing again, this time pulling out a handkerchief to sneeze into*

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:38 pm
Amy sighed and smirked down at him. She rested her hand on his shoulder and used it to balance herself as she got down into a kneeling position on the ground. It wasn't comfortable, but if she kept standing beside him, he might learn that he could see up her short skirt. Plus, she wanted to be on the same eye-level as him.

"Well, from what I understand, you're a Dark Elf. No, I didn't realize it the night before with your blue skin and pointed ears. I've never seen one in real life, so how should I know what one is?"

She shook her head. "Anyway, from what I have heard in passing rumors, Elves can't get dirty, right? I mean, you don't smell. Or is it only Light Elves that don't get dirty?"

She reached under her skirt and pulled out a fresh tissue from her thigh holster and handed it to Tes.

And without him looking, she conjured a blanket behind her back and then draped it over him. For all he would know and was aware of, she brought the blanket with her.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:49 pm
*laughs slightly, but that soon turns into a cough. Shaking it off, he looks at Amy with disbelief*
Can't get dirty? Now that would be convenient. *sniffs and wipes his nose with the tissue she handed him* Also, "don't" and "can't" are two separate things. Light Elves and High Elves don't get dirty, *smirks* but that certainly doesn't mean they can't. Ah... I can still see the looks on their faces...

*stares off into space as if recalling something but is quickly brought back to reality by a coughing fit. After recovering, he looks back at Amy*
Seriously, though... why are you here? stare

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:54 pm
She sighed and looked at a random spot on the wall in front of her. "I... I came because I want to talk. I never thought things would turn out like this after my first day here."

She held out a bottle of some kind of potion. It was white and in a small glass bottle with a stopper in the top of it. "Take this. It will help with your cold. It's some fast-acting medicine that I bought when I was working on the black market. It's really good and has no illegal ingredients in it. The FDA has just been too lazy to approve it, yet."

She sighed and shrugged her shoulders. "And, I wanted to see how you felt after the other night. I mean, obviously since you're out here, you aren't feeling the best, but... well, was what happened between you and me really that bad? I didn't think it was. In fact, I almost.... liked it."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:06 pm
*eyes the glass bottle suspiciously*
I don't consume anything without knowing what's in it first. I've... sort of got some standards in regards to what I put in my body.

*when she mentions liking what happened the other night at the bar, he smirks*
Of course you liked it. I can't think of anyone who wouldn't. As for what I felt about it though... *looks off to the side, absently playing with his wedding band* ... let's just say there's a lot about me that you don't understand.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:11 pm
She rolled her eyes and thrust the bottle to him again. "Look, I've taken it before and I'm just fine. I'm sure it will be just fine for a Dark Elf, too. Unless you want to keep coughing and sneezing your brains out."

She sighed then. "And, you're right. There's a lot I don't understand about you. I just met you two nights ago. But I don't need to know you in order for you to tell me if you liked it or not. You have got to be honest with yourself. Did you like it?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:20 pm
erm.... *takes the bottle and sets it down beside him* "Safety" is only part of the issue. I happen to also be vegetarian.

*sneezes again and wipes his nose*
.... honestly.... *looks her directly in the eye* No. No I didn't. I couldn't like it. All I felt was panic and guilt stare

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:24 pm
Amy frowned and moved to a sitting position on the ground instead of kneeling.

"If your marriage really is just one of convenience, why did you feel guilty? I mean, doesn't that kind of marriage just mean that you're with that person for some legal reason? If you like a woman, why can't you be with them?"

She looked at the potion and rolled her eyes. "And there's no meat in there, dumb a**. You'll be fine."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:30 pm
tch... *looks down at his hand and plays with his ring*
The "convenience" of it was just to save my... um... *shifts around uncomfortably* ... life stare Everything else about it, however.... is inconvenient. Or rather... was...

*glances over at Amy*
... it's a very long story.

Game Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 303 304 305 306 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games