Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:51 pm

"Who exactly are we talking about, brago?" Nike started to feel bored.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:54 pm

Fox Demon Kirara
"Who exactly are we talking about, brago?" Nike started to feel bored.

"Vampire Master Calwell... the guy i told you about before.. Dont tell me you of all people forgot!"

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:56 pm

User Image
"yet you keep coming here anyways." Hana mumbles under her breath. She was still mad at Nike for earlier, so wasn't happy to see her or see her near Brago.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:59 pm

"Him. Caldwell is Caldwell, when the time comes, I'll take care of him," she shrugged.

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:05 pm

Fox Demon Kirara
"Him. Caldwell is Caldwell, when the time comes, I'll take care of him," she shrugged.

"Then I will leave him in your hands. Now I have 2 interesting pieces of information I would like to trade with you. The first information pertains that of Caldwell himself. I give you that information merely if you say you are my ally. The second piece of information is about your book. I will tell you about it, but in return, you owe me. Before you make your decision, Let me tell you. I am not trying to get in your pants. Soli almost killing me made me rethink how I do things and who I trust."
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:11 pm

"You've got to be kidding me. I would say Brago that, that you owe me. I saved your a** from being fried by that girl and I came here and dampened the aura you released, which if I recall is a one way ticket back to the demonic fires you came from." Her voice was rising with every word. "All I've gotten from you is serve me, do this. Your making all sorts of demands and not once have you just asked."

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:16 pm

Fox Demon Kirara
"You've got to be kidding me. I would say Brago that, that you owe me. I saved your a** from being fried by that girl and I came here and dampened the aura you released, which if I recall is a one way ticket back to the demonic fires you came from." Her voice was rising with every word. "All I've gotten from you is serve me, do this. Your making all sorts of demands and not once have you just asked."

"If I ever ask you anything, the only response I get is you insulting me. Besides, I have always helped you out in the past and have been giving you free information. Remember all the times when I have gotten information about your cases and tried to barter with you I always give up in the end act mad and tell you... He's so easy... Thats what you have been telling yourself right? "
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:20 pm

"Don't you think I have every right, You spent your time feeling me up. Aside from that, For every time you gave something, i was present to save your butt. So don't tell me. You know, why don't you just try being my friend, instead of lording it over me and trying to provoke me at every turn."

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:23 pm

Fox Demon Kirara
"Don't you think I have every right, You spent your time feeling me up. Aside from that, For every time you gave something, i was present to save your butt. So don't tell me. You know, why don't you just try being my friend, instead of lording it over me and trying to provoke me at every turn."

"Thats just the way my personality is. In truth, I like you. I just show it in a way of my kind. Demonkin are for the most part, sexual creatures. Im sorry to reveal it like this, but for the first time in my life I am scared."
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:26 pm

"Look Brago, if you need me, I'll be there. All you need to do is be a friend and I'll do the same. Speaking of which, I think Hana is mad at me and I thgink i said something bad, tell her i'm sorry, 'kay."

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:33 pm

" When my people scoured records for Caldwell we came up for the most part empty. We did find out that his real name is Hzael(sp?). Everything else about him exists on no rescords. But one person knew a lot about him... The deceased prince. Motive: to make himself unknown to all. Reason: Unknown. Thats the way I see it "
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:37 pm

Yeah, I knew that. I've been keeping an eye on him for awhile. How about the book?"

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:40 pm

"The books offer stands as is."
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:48 pm

"I'm getting a headache," Robert muttered. "How many minutes has it been?"

Dameon Black

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:51 pm

User Image
"its been 4" Hana told Robert. "one more minute and i'm going in there."
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games