Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Halo: Rebirth (Open and be ready to drop) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:28 am
(With the numbers it was intended to be an OVER 9000! reference.)

Sen was also going quite into a frenzy with the slow down. His main method of attack was just to bash in the head of every Covenent he saw. Though this shields were constantly going up and down due to the fact he was ignoring most of the normal moving weapons fire.

Jack on the other hand was just walking towards the head not really caring if he had a large kill count. He would just stop every often and either toss a grenade or shoot the plasma grenades Grunts carried and let the shrapnal do the rest. Eventually he came to an are around what would be the top of a humans ribcage were there was almost a canyon with Covenant moving at the bottom. So he jumped down the canyon the kinetic energy produced easily charging up his suit which ended with him stomping on the head of one of the Sons of Tarturas crushing it's skull then using the charged kinetic energy to springboard off to the other side.

When Sen reached the canyon area he just used the shockwave from his gravity hammer to basicly pole-vault across.

(I just remembered that Jack had the kinetic charger so why not use it. Also I wanted an excuse to Goomba Stomp something)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:57 pm
(haha I was right take that jynx! oh and lord of bugs we're currently inside the gaint hunter so you can just make your character join up with us right away)

once shrukan had reached the canyon he ran back to the base of the rib and ran full speed along it until he reached the gap and leapt over the gap clearing it by a few feet. as he landed he did a tuck and roll to keep from breaking anything.  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

Cool Avii Dudee

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:27 am
(heh thanks...sorry again. and i may not be on as much now..i can only use the library for an hour...the stupid collage lab we can use is closed till the 3rd crying and then i got to work at cat...i hate being in society...)

jacob,being still on the ground radioed the othe spartins and said."what are you doing in there? i was going to call it in."{ then a superior came to him and interupted him."there's no ships near by." jacob looked at his target locater and the signal was gone.he sighed and ran for the hunter. he stood there a moment and looked for a place to grab on to and sighed. he was'nt one of the best spartins.even he knew. he chose to be a radio opperator so he'd be out of the major fight.but he felt he had an obligation to the other spartins.he brought a medical pack and since he had his radio on he strapt it to his chest. he then took a chance and jumped onto the leg of the hunter and climbed in." he then radioed the others."spartins,im in...any one need a medical pack?"(sorry i need to make up for lost time...)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:20 pm
Sen checks himself over. "No I'm good."

Jack just ignores it not really caring and goes up to a hatch. He opens it and looks into the tunnel that is the neck. "Okay so who wants to go in the tunnel of worms first?"  

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:41 pm
Shrukan shook his head "I crawled throught the artery full of worm blood so I'd like to stay out of the fluids as long as possible" he looked back wondering if they should wait for slippy and marcus, let alone jacob who was down at the legs still. "I'd suggest we wait but we only have about 8 minutes of stasis left" he held up his hand signalling for sen to go first "rank before skill"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:29 am
Sen just rolls his eyes and starts to go through the tunnel having to crouch walk inside it. Jack got in next but seeing that even Spartans are shorter than Elites he could just walk in the tunnel. "This is one of the reasons I choose to work with Spartans I thought hey they are really tall in comparison to other humans so that means I'm not slouching when ever I walk down a hall but no now I just have to crawl through living tunnels and have my armor stained with blood I didn't even get to personally spill."  

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100

Cool Avii Dudee

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:48 am
jacob was about to volunteer when he hurd an elite speaking he remained quiet.he hated them and felt that if they could betray the covenant then they could also turn on the humans.jacob never could let reach go.even though it was before his time.he was a younger sparten but would never let the others know. him being younger may have led to him still wanteing vengence on the elites,he could'nt see why the other spartins would even be ok with haveing one lead human forces but for today he knew he'd have to work with what was given.he found the others and sat the medical pack down incase someone needed it. "hay...where does the new covenant even reside? was'nt high charity taken over by the flood?and would'nt it take a long time to build a new one?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:00 pm
Shrukan chuckled as he got into the throat behind Jack "the covenant was the biggest political and military force in the galaxy, you don't think we really put all our important people and archives in one place did you?" he to like sen had to crouch down to fit inside "you'd think the throat would be bigger than this considering how big the rest of the thing is, damn worms, never liked these things"  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:32 pm
While crawling through the neck they passed what looked like welded Hunter shells and dead worms. "Look the idiots tried to fix this thing using other Hunters.You would think someone would have taught them about how you can't mix colonys." Shortly after Sen reached the entrance to the head. "Okay on 3 I'm going to go in find some cover and I want the rest of you to follow through. Okay 1...2...3" Sen rolls in but stops. The head area was in disary except for a few live Grunts every crew member in side was dead. Then Sen looked to see the cause of this. Two regular Hunters were brining there shields down on a Son of Tarturus which had blown the mid section out of one. "Damn bloody idiots they kill a few and the rest mutiny and do the work for us. Well you guys can mop up I'm going to launch this thing into the sun."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:54 pm
Shrukan's eyebrow raised at jack's statement "ok thats a stupid and over all un realistic solution to this thing" he was cut off by the screaming of the son of tarturus as it finally came back into regular motion. outside there was a massive power outage and the stasis field dissapeared "well looks like our ten minutes is up" he deployed his sword and rushed in slashing the arm off of one of the hunters. the son of tarturus was confused at first but instinctively the two went back to back to ward off the more pressing foes at hand. shrukan's cameo activated and as the brute distracted the hunters shrukan came up behind each one and bisected them.  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:10 pm
Jack was busy looking through the systems of the Hunter Omega
to find the controls to actually launch the thing into space. "Well then looks like you can launch this thing into the sun. Oh and by the way we have got 8 minutes till it does just that so I suggest run."

(Manly I just wanted to have our own spin on the end of Halo CE and Halo 3 were you have to race to safety.)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:56 pm
Shrukan uncloaked coming face to face with the brute. they stood still for a momment unsure what to do. finally they nodded and started running back to the throat of the hunter "I will not be going on the great journey beause of this" Shrukan smirked "yeah well I bet the in flight movie sucks anyway"  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

marcos50

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:23 pm
Marcus grabbed jumpy and took her with him , Marcus and jumpy were half way up the hunters throat when the stasis field went out then a few seconds later sen and the others came running down in the opposite direction Marcus stopped let them pass and followed them "im guessing we are running for our lives"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:09 am
jacob marcos over the coma and quickly took a jar he had and cut a live specimen for the science team,or maby for him self. he liked insect things.even though it was part of the covenant he knew how they aquired the intelligent worms. then made it for an opening and waited.just incase anyone else was going out that way.he did'nt want to seem cowardly.  

Cool Avii Dudee

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:42 am
Jack raced by using the kinetic boosters to give him the fastest running speed. Okay Jack all you have to do is reach the area were we crashed the ship and that should provide a way out. Meanwhile Sen was farther behind with the other Spartans. "Okay we just keep going and.... does anyone else hear that?" The sound in question revealed it self to be an extremely large swarm of drones racing to meet the team and kill them. "Great I really hat Drones." Sen tosses a palsma grenade knowing with the thickness of the swarm he would take out at least a few and then started to run as fast as his feet could take him.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games