Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Eternal Chains: Blood Pact (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Between the two of the RP names, which one?
  Eternal Chains II: Return to the Mansion (ZombiesxVirus RP)
  Eternal Chains II: Deep Dark and Dangerous (AngelxDemonxVirus RP)
View Results

Dullrod

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 7:14 am
Darren nodded, then he turned around a tree, to avoid it and slid under a big branch that was low to the ground and jumped over another plants his hand on it and jumping.  
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 8:59 pm
((Dammit! Don't die on me yet thread!))  

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Dullrod

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 1:58 pm
((i hope it doesnt die, yet))  
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 2:00 pm
((me just waiting for a post :3 ))  

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 2:09 pm
[Bleh >.< sorry! I was busy with other role plays and life x.x]

Finally, they made it to the city. "Ok, we can hide out here and I can track Dawn down." Yuki said as she began looking for a place to hide.  
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 3:57 pm
(( I've been back on Gaia, but it wasn't untill now that I finished reading the posts that I missed. By the way, since Julie is always curious and likes to follow people around, she has been with Yuki and Darren. She has also been invisible, and she walks very lightly, so they couldn't have heard her yet.))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Julie had to make sure she didn't let her breathing become too loud, despite the running to make sure she kept up with Yuki and Darren. When they finally slowed down and started looking for a place to hide, she had to be extra careful not to make a sound because their footsteps and breathing would not hide hers anymore.
Julie kept wondering why she even decided to follow them in the first place. Well, I guess one reason is because I can never help but want to go with whatever is new and seemingly exciting. Maybe I have ADD as well as amnesia.

dani1578

Sparkly Genius

5,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Team Edward 100
  • Timid 100

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 5:34 pm
((Just to let you other people know, it is now accessable to escape from the mansion with the right powers.))

Dawn opened her eyes. It was dark, but she could still see her hands.
Where? Oh yeah.... she remembered. She was running from the scientists out of the mansion, escaped with Yuki and Darren, her newly found Blood Pact....
Where are they anyways? Dawn sat up and looked around. Around her was the edge of the forest, it was slightly downhill from the mansion and in front of her was the main road. Dawn began walking down the road, not sure of where she was going, as long as it was away from the mansion.

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 7:52 pm
Darren nodded and when thy got to the Cory he walked up to yuki and pointed to a library. " we can hide there for alittle bit." he said as he walked inside and sat down.

(( is it a populated city or is noone there?))  

Dullrod

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 8:13 pm
"Annnnnd there." He said finishing opening up the portal  
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 8:24 pm
((It's deserted))

Raz led the group out of the portal and looked around. "Where are we at the moment?"

Finally, Dawn reached level ground where the rest of the town was.  

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 8:27 pm
"Where at the half way mark between the mansion and the town."  
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 10:22 pm
((Is there no one at all in the town, or just the outside streets?))
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Why a library? Wouldn't the librarians and stuff be inside? Julie thought quizzically about Yuki's choice of a hiding place. But, as she looked around inside, no one seemed to be there at the moment.
Strange. Aren't libraries supposed to have lots of people walking around, putting books on shelves, searching on the internet, reading books, and all of the other things that people in a library do? All Julie knew of libraries were from internet rescources, so she was only guessing about what there should be in a library.  

dani1578

Sparkly Genius

5,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Team Edward 100
  • Timid 100

dani1578

Sparkly Genius

5,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Team Edward 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 11:20 pm
aertys
"Where at the half way mark between the mansion and the town."

((Do you mean we're or where?))  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 5:14 pm
((It's completely deserted. The scientists paid the people to leave the town so no one would accidently discover the mansion))

Dawn began to poke around, looking for all the people. Then she remembered the reason why there wasn't any people. She was able to hear almost everything the scientists said when they began to get more and more people to become their experiments and they began the construction of the mansion.  

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Dullrod

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 6:45 am
Darren looked around the library then sat in a chair and looked at Yuki "so we will stay in this deserted city for a little while and then go search for Dawn"  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games