Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Rosencrest: Endless nightmares (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should the war between Lycan Clans stat or should a solution happen before war breaks out?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:52 pm
Belle looked at Toni and moved closer to her. "Are you okay?" She was trying to hold back her own emotions. She wanted to smack Desmund. How could he do that to her?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:53 pm
~♥Toni Meera♥~

Toni collapsed to the floor, "I dont know...", she said, her muscle still weak and in pain.  

Banriona

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:55 pm
"Just relax." She looked back at Desmund and then stood up. She went to the couch and grabbed a pillow for Toni. She put the pillow under Toni's head and then sat on the couch, as far away from Desmund as she could.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:55 pm
Desmund sighed "oh get over it allready, if you want i can just erase your memories and act as if non of this ever happened, except for the you being my slave part ofcourse"  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

Banriona

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:56 pm
~♥Toni Meera♥~

Toni adjusted the pillow and curled up, how the hell could this have happened?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:57 pm
"That'll make the situation better." Belle muttered.  

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:58 pm
"well to bad this is the real world learn to deal with it" Desmund hopped up and left to his personal chambers  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:59 pm
As Desmund left Belle got up and followed him. Once she knew Toni couldn't hear them she spoke. "Why? Why did you have to do that? And then you turn back on me and knock me out."  

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:01 pm
Desmund turned around and stared her in the eyes "i told you from the beggining not to stay because your wouldn't be able to handle it, don't get mad at me because you just found out i was right" Desmund walked into his room and closed the door behind him. "why did i do that anyway? guess i just let my temper get the better of me again" he plopped down on the bed and tried to put the whole thing out of mind  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:03 pm
Belle followed him and threw his door open. "I'm not finished with you. You aren't right about me. I can handle it. I just didn't think you were right. I did find out one thing though. I was wrong about you. I thought that you were finally letting someone in, but I was wrong. I thought that last night meant something, but it didn't. Did it?"  

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:12 pm
Desmund looked over at her "it did mean something to me, but that doesn't mean that i won't kill you if you try to defy me again, im still god and i won't take any disrespect, not even from you" his eyes were sad as he began to realize that he really wasn't over his wife yet  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:14 pm
Belle shook her head as a tear ran down her face. She quickly wiped it away and spoke. "I'm sorry that I stepped in. I just thought that you should calm down before doing anything." She looked at the ground as she spoke.  

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100

Xaumeric

Unbeatable Warrior

10,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:09 pm
(sorry for the absence all the rpc's have been updated oh and shawn will incapasitated until i can steadaly rp)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:10 pm
Desmund shook his head "no its not your fult its mine, i went to far. tell toni that she doesn't have to be my servant" he rolled over and let out a deep breath as he was finally calmed down and fully rational  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

Helle_Einhorn

Friendly Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:14 pm
Belle nodded and started to turn. She stopped and looked at him. "Can I ask you a question?"  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games